The Legend of Secret Pass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend of Secret Pass Reviews

January 12, 2014
Well the animation was good, unfortunately the story wasn't. a lot of slapstick comedy, but the story had no substance and was confusing. There was no background given about the characters like Disney does so well. I can see why this went straight to youtube.
January 12, 2014
December 29, 2010
I watched around a hour of it, and it didn't impress me much...
½ November 1, 2010
The story may be good, but animation draws back memories of Toy Story which was at the time ground-breaking, but now is just amateur.
½ September 13, 2010
A pathetic film with a countless amount of cliches.Also,the ending was predictable.I swear I could give the lizard one between the eyes.
½ August 14, 2010
Legend of Secret Pass has a bit of slapstick that reminds me of the squirrel in Ice Age. An annoying lamb, an annoying lizard, an old turtle and a squeaky purple quail have all been dropped together in an obscure part of the desert by a giant blue bird. There are some Native American people; an annoying adolescent boy, his girl cousin, her mom and their wise old grandpa. There is also an angry, evil uncle who turns into a dust devil, with some wild boar henchmen. There is some place in the mountains where abandoned animals can go to paradise, and every generation thereā??s a guardian chosen to shepherd them. In this case, itā??s the annoying boy. Eventually, we find out that this family is a bunch of thunderbirds, people who can shapeshift into giant birds with some thunder powers. Kind of boring, kind of dumb, maybe itā??s interesting for little kids.
August 8, 2010
Very nice animation, I rather enjoyed it. A nice native american story, worth a watch.
July 31, 2010
I swear this is the most irritating movie of all time, part of it I even had to mute it, it was that annoying! There isn't even a remotly funny joke in the entire film and I just want to murder every single character in the film except the hero of the movie, the tortoise who I did actually feel sorry for!
October 7, 2007
Legender varer evig! spennende.