The Lives of the Saints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ March 21, 2009
31 May 2011

Weird but watchable.
½ September 29, 2011
Terrible attempt at a spiritual gangster film filled with annoying and weak characters.
September 11, 2011
The man who made this film should take a little time and stop staring at his colon, pull his head out of his ass and fuck off. Pretentious codswallop abounds in this shitty little film that wishes it made sense but does not.
½ September 11, 2011
That's an hour and a half of my life that I'm never going to get back
September 11, 2011
this movie must be one of the worst films ever. complete and utter rubbish from begining to end. who wrote this pile of nonsense. rankin doesn't have a clue.
September 14, 2010
Quite interesting script but not too impressed with the actors.
½ November 4, 2007
There's no story here at all, just a vague idea for one. For the first 60 minutes, it seems like it might go somewhere; but this is merely an illusion which dissipates over the final 30 minutes, leaving only the cold realisation that people actually fund pointless shit like this.
November 4, 2007
British film-making at it's bowel-clenching worst. Terrible acting, poor script, missing plot development. If it had been going somewhere, or had some point, then I could have forgiven the ridiculously articulate supposed-gangsters, and the vague feeling that it was some kind of Adam&Jo parody (Speeding on the NeedleBliss anyone?). But it didn't, so I couldn't. Chris took it even worse than me and compared it to Magnolia, for its utter pointlessness and that feeling that 1.5 hours of life had been wasted.
½ October 7, 2007
Powerful, striking, and emotional. Definitely what a drama requires to be. WORTH TO SEE IT. Amazingly tragic tone from its soundtrack
October 1, 2007
didnt really make much sense to me bt it was ok. tend not to get that many feral children in haringey though.
½ August 9, 2007
The best London film of this decade.
½ August 2, 2007
It may have been the time of day I watched this - but it didn't interest me at all. Badly acted at the start, I dozed off only to be woken at the end by some shreiking. I turned off. Not sure I'll give it another go.
July 6, 2007
I hope that it is good
June 29, 2007
my mom would love this movie
June 22, 2007
cant wait to see it lol
June 8, 2007
some good acting especially from mr karva!
½ February 28, 2007
ya nevre know, might be alright