20% The Identical Sep 05

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Man Reviews

Stephen M

February 21, 2014
Absolutely terrible comedy buddy movie. Bearing in mind that Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy have built their careers playing pretty much the same characters in each of their respective movies, you don't even need to see this to know exactly what it's going to be like. Take some advice: skip it and spend your 90 minutes more profitably elsewhere.
Anthony L

November 28, 2013
So 1984 called and they'd like their film back please. That said, even by 80's standards, The Man never really cuts the mustard. There is nothing new to see here, only re-imaginings of things that have been done before and done better. To be honest, you should know that you're in trouble when you consider Luke Goss a scary bad-guy!
Lady D

August 2, 2006
I hadn't had great expectations for this film but was pleasantly surprised by some of it's hilarious content. Eugine Levy provides non stop laughter and the relationship between him and Samuel L Jackson throughout the film, reminded me much of the film "Midnight Run"
KJ P

February 6, 2010
probably one of the worst films starring samuel L. jackson! this movie blows majorly.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 27, 2009
Obey The Rules... Or Die Laughing.
The day I laughed my Butt off was the day when I saw this Movie, it is incredibly funny. Christ never laughed so hard before watching a Movie with Samuel L. Jackson. If you think this Movie is an Action Movie you are wrong! Yes there is a tiny bit of action! But most of the time LOL even the end didnt have mercy for to take a Breath.
InTheBasket
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

September 29, 2007
excellent really funny and exciting
clearly eugene levy his character gets on samual l jacksons characters nerves and its funny that he tries and shuts him up its reli funny
clairsyyy
clairsyyy

January 31, 2007
i saw this on the airplane
Al S

January 3, 2007
One very entertaining comedy. Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy are the most unpredictable, most funny and most entertaining buddy team in years. The chemistry between the two actors are great. Uproarsly funny. It's total cant beat fun
Daniel D

October 8, 2011
I can understand why people don't like it but IMO it was a really funny movie.
William G

October 29, 2007
Generically lame buddy cop comedy.
ashley h

June 22, 2007
Funny rental
Rodrigo R

November 12, 2011
It's a fun movie with a story and something simple but it works well.
Janice :

January 27, 2008
A few funny jokes, but not worth it.
spaulsson
spaulsson

December 25, 2007
I like both Jackson and Levy and this movie mixes my favourite genres action and comedy. Despite this it's only decent.
Haley A

March 16, 2006
Eugene Levy is hilarious, as usual.
March 9, 2013
Without Eugene Levy, this movie would have been a train wreck. Actually, it's still a pretty big disaster, but he makes it funny enough that it's worth sitting through once. There's nothing new, and the laughs are cheap, but they're effective. I didn't dislike this as much as I thought I was going to.
May 13, 2012
Funny movie as well as being totally stupid at times, but sometimes you just want a movie with a few laughs. A good coupling between the duo provide most of the entertainment.
tmannamt
November 8, 2010
This is standard fare without a doubt. If this is on and nothing else is and you realize that this is "just a movie to kill the time" with, then maybe you'll actually have some fun with this. The first time I've seen this when it first came out I gave it two stars, but since seeing it again I really enjoyed this. Defiantly no Midnight Run, but still enjoyable due to the main pair.
joyouskiss
December 20, 2007
Absolutely worth seeing, you'll miss the fun if you don't watch it. Action and comedy rolled into one. The man is mistaken for someone else and is now on the run for his life, just to add excitement to the mix he is teamed with Samuel Jackson's FBI character and is in for a long hard ride.
jimmorrison713
November 2, 2007
this movie rocked only because of samuel Leroy Jackson. the big eye-browed monster was sickening,, also, samuel looked like a Stauder..