19% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword Reviews

January 26, 2008
I loved this as a kid, and I thought my kids might enjoy it. Watching it again, I thought it was really boring and apparently so did my kids.
November 19, 2009
This was up on Youtube as a "featured" video (I have no clue why), and I decided to watch it because it's been years upon years since I last saw anything He-Man related. Well, it was terrible. The animation was stiff and jarring. The dialogue was trite and dumb, and all the characters were imbicilic.
firstamb
July 9, 2008
He Man seemed to be the big adventure cartoon for boys of the time, so why not introduce his heretofore unknown sister and get ther girls in on it? She Ra, for what it was, a marketing tool, wasn't half bad as a cartoon fantasy. The classic idea of finding a lost sibling who happens to be very much like the brother is somehow touching at times. The story was well thought out, on a level better than the series, but then they made a cartoon from this. That wasn't so great.
toonami2280
November 17, 2007
i haven't seen this movie since i was a kid but i rememebr how great it was.i would love to find it now.
HiMyNameIsSteve
June 24, 2007
I rushed to the theaters to see this. I'm sure I declared it the "best movie ever." I'm sure now that it's not.
February 20, 2007
Another great cartoon film based on a great cartoon. "The Secret of the Sword" is a "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" film where he meets his sister She-Ra. A well animated and great story, too. Great characters, I remember seeing this film in the theatre in 1985 and I loved it.
November 21, 2013
the transformers movie is still better!! but it has interesting characters , its like a G rated version of heavy metal
Alexandria W.
January 28, 2013
Gentle, caring, and the best animated movie I've ever seen. The drawings and animation are exquisite. Peace, joy, and love just radiate from the screen and characters, and that is a message sorely lacking in today's movies.
kingofthecorn
July 18, 2010
Here's another film rating.