Movies Like Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers

Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers Reviews

sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 26, 2007
a fun and short little family flick, it would be pointless to a lone male of his 20's or 30's but i watched it with my kids and it was a lot of fun. decent humor and a fun story make this a purposeful family movie.
Sylvester K

August 29, 2013
Such a disappointment, pretty predictable, offer very little charm, there was nothing memorable either.
July 8, 2013
I was surprised at how much I liked this little movie. The animation looks great, the characters are true to their classic selves, the voices sound like you expect them to sound. The save-the-princess story is classic and engaging. I don't remember the Dumas book well enough to be able to compare (it's literally been decades since I looked at it), but what does it matter? The movie is fun! Four stars only because it is short, and because it is clearly a kid thing. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I probably wouldn't seek it out again.
Matt H.
April 19, 2014
It might not have the best animation, and it might not even make sense half the time, but this movie is just downright hilarious. It's message of friendship and sticking together is juts good enough to make this Disney flick alright.
March 5, 2014
Mickey's take on the Three Musketeers is a fast-paced, entertaining story progression and it's full of likable characters. On the flip side, this adaptation has many plot-holes and plenty of inexplicable things happen. For example, Donald randomly turns into a chicken many times throughout the film. Also, there are some things that wouldn't be suitable for the children, but other than that it was a fun ride
February 8, 2014
Hay que tener en cuenta el público al que va dirigido; los niños, y en ese aspecto cumple de sobra, ofreciendo entretenimiento.
May 19, 2012
Enjoyable for everyone, mostly little kids, as this is the family-friendly version of the tale starring the perfectly title-fitted Disney's classic trio. (B)
Sylvester K

August 29, 2013
August 2, 2013
I love this movie. I can't believe how much I missed it.
May 21, 2012
I loved that film, it was really funny, and it was also romantic when Mickey and Minnie got together, it was truly beautiful. It was one of the best Disney films i have ever saw!
November 23, 2012
Short, but cute. A little too cute, but not bad.
August 13, 2012
Say what you want about this film, I think it VERY entertaining!
Ryan the Movie guy
October 17, 2012
A classic story with my favorite cartoon trio of all time, it is a short charming movie, plus a very catchy theme song makes this movie good enjoyable movie.
July 17, 2012
Whoever hate this movie is an idiot! I think this movie was great! Sure, it could of been better, but it's really good.
May 9, 2012
This has to be one of the worst, unoriginal pieces of crap I've ever seen in my entire life. Good thing I waited until it came on television, because I would've wasted my well-earned money on this filth. Disney has really let themselves go into a world of pure botulism.
Robert C.
November 12, 2011
Not alot to entertain.
Belinda A.
October 24, 2011
I don't care what anyone else says, this movie is the best!!!!
mp3player
June 3, 2011
SO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!!! I GREW UP WITH THIS MOVIE!!!!!
Jose M.
July 8, 2010
I never reviewed a strait-to-DVD movie before, but this will be my first time doing it. This Disney Film is FUN, HEARTWARMING, and FUNNY!!! I enjoyed this film lots of times and it's one of my favorites starring with all the All-Star Disney Characters that the world ever loved.
kingofthecorn
June 26, 2010
(***): Thumbs Up

It is not a great Disney animated film by any means but kids will probably like seeing Mickey, Donald and Goofy all together.