The Unseen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Unseen Reviews

iLeo
December 30, 2007
An interesting movie with a highly touching story plot. This is a story about two who have been best friends in childhood, but after one incident, grew apart. As adults, they are trying to grasp the concepts in their differences. Fascinating movie. Gale Harold is definitely something, good performance. Definitely worthy.
January 20, 2012
I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but the acting was good so I decided I would stick it out. And then after I had watched half of the movie, I had a strong feeling of deja vu... and realized the damn thing had started over from the beginning. Rather than try to figure out where I had left off, I just shut it off. What I saw had some great performances, but I'm just not willing to seek out where I should be in the film. If this ever gets fixed in instant watch, I'll probably give it another shot.
November 22, 2008
About the first 15 to 30 minuites of this movie I was really pissed.I thought"What an origanal,another movie makeing the small town south look like shit"but then somthing happend.I found myself cought up in a intresting story with 2 or 3 suprising plot twist.
May 22, 2012
Very moving movie. However, I wish it had not started over again in the middle. I just hit fast forward to the new part and finished it.
February 25, 2012
Great cinematography!
January 20, 2012
March 27, 2011
Incredible! Phillip Bloch was brilliant in this movie, I love that his character didn't care what he was wearing he just wanted to be comfortable. He is blind so if his clothes don't match he could care less. Gale Harold's perforance as Harold was unbelievable. He really knows how to play a jerk that deep down has a heart.
October 7, 2009
Sounded interesting, but never really hooked me in.
May 20, 2009
I loved this movie and thought Gale Harold gave the performance of his life, his best since Queer As Folk
May 19, 2009
Oh, it's there, alright.
May 3, 2009
Inspiring movie! It teaches us about forgiveness and seeing beyond.
February 3, 2009
This movie barely rises above MST3K fare. Some of the acting is good enough though to make in somewhat worthwhile. Most of the acting is either overacting or underacting. There is a twist of sorts at the end that I didn't see coming so they did do one thing right. Overall the movie is just full of cliched race relations and redneck stereotypes.
February 2, 2009
I want to quit going to Blockbuster because they put it on the shelf. Plot points that had been played out times infinity in bad movies 10 times as good as this one. Phillip Bloch, who is one of the most annoying personalities in the world is a actually halfway decent as a blind man. Tries way too hard to be poignant and brilliant.
½ January 18, 2009
I watch whole movies so I can give a fair review on them, this one I had to f/f thru, it was that bad. I like plenty of low budget movies, this was so bad that good actors couldn't save it. I have to think that any review that said this was good had some stake in the movie. Spare yourself!!
January 2, 2009
I love Gale Harold and fell in love with him when he was on Queer As Folk. When I saw him in this movie I was blown away by his acting and the movie. Too bad it didn't get more attention. Any Gale fans out there see this movie he ROCKS!
November 22, 2008
September 20, 2008
It was obvious from the start of this film that there wasn't a big budget driving the production. After a few minutes, I was pretty sure I would regret this rental, but I found the film to have some very funny moments.

The topic of the movie is very sensitive, and the director does a wonderful job of telling the story without under or overdoing something so delicate.
½ August 19, 2008
a waste of my wonderful time!
iLeo
December 30, 2007
½ July 23, 2008
Everything was horrible about this movie; especially the acting.