The Unseen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Unseen Reviews

iLeo
December 30, 2007
An interesting movie with a highly touching story plot. This is a story about two who have been best friends in childhood, but after one incident, grew apart. As adults, they are trying to grasp the concepts in their differences. Fascinating movie. Gale Harold is definitely something, good performance. Definitely worthy.
January 20, 2012
I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but the acting was good so I decided I would stick it out. And then after I had watched half of the movie, I had a strong feeling of deja vu... and realized the damn thing had started over from the beginning. Rather than try to figure out where I had left off, I just shut it off. What I saw had some great performances, but I'm just not willing to seek out where I should be in the film. If this ever gets fixed in instant watch, I'll probably give it another shot.
November 22, 2008
About the first 15 to 30 minuites of this movie I was really pissed.I thought"What an origanal,another movie makeing the small town south look like shit"but then somthing happend.I found myself cought up in a intresting story with 2 or 3 suprising plot twist.
May 22, 2012
Very moving movie. However, I wish it had not started over again in the middle. I just hit fast forward to the new part and finished it.