Critic Review - Rolling Stone

The Adventures of Tintin comes at you in a whoosh, like a volcano full of creative ideas in full eruption... It hits home for the kid in all of us who wants to bust out and run free.

December 22, 2011 Full Review Source: Rolling Stone | Comments (6)
Rolling Stone
Top Critic IconTop Critic

Comments

Lancelot Link

Lancelot Link

Agree 100% It is wonderful excapism, beautifully conceptualised by a master film maker. Best movie of its type since Lord of the Rings.

Dec 27 - 01:32 AM

007

First Last

Peter? Were we watching the same movie? You didnt think the captains constant obsession with alcohol was a bit odd for a kid flick? You got some problems Travers. Story was choppy and unwatchable. Spielberg is losing his touch!

Jan 1 - 11:25 PM

David Jenny

David Jenny

You sir, are a faggot

Jan 8 - 06:14 PM

G Louis

Gaston Marty

Unwatchable is well put, 007. Apparently being a Bond fan is not an immunity from common sense... I too wonder if these people have been watching the same movie. Everyone liking this garbage makes me feel I am in "Invasion of the body Snatchers"... It litterally defies my comprehension that people liking this have a functional non-alien brain.

GLouis

Jan 18 - 12:20 AM

Jedi.Critic.Master

Jedi Critic-Master

No, it's watchable as Peter Travers says and the fact Haddock is an alcoholic in this movie is comical and not Adult Contented. Do not worry about alcoholism of Haddock.

Apr 13 - 04:11 PM

Shantel Schraut

Shantel Schraut

The Adventures of Tintin was full of action scenes that kept me hanging onto my chair! The lifelike graphics made the characters come to life. If you like a family movie with a thrilling plot suitable for adults and kids alike, then this movie is a must for you!

Sep 9 - 02:43 PM