The Bad Girls From Valley High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bad Girls From Valley High Reviews

½ January 21, 2009
Definitely in the so bad it's good category. Have watched this twice now and still get a laugh out of it. Atrocious blend of comedy and horror with a likable cast.
½ January 13, 2007
For a comedy it had a rather morbid ending. Unfortunately, Christohper Lloyd was reduced to mere physical comedy.
July 5, 2011
God did this suck. It had very unfunny jokes, and just all around awful characters. The acting wasn't too bad, but when the characters you are forced to follow around are a bunch of stuck up bitches you get bored, and frustrated pretty fast.

I really only checked this movie out for the fact that it came in a four pack with another film I really enjoyed that movie for those who care is Wet Hot American Summer. Getting back to the movie at hand it is really bad. The film tries to be different by being a comical weird horror type of film, and it just fails. Basically the plot is the most popular girl in the school is obsessed with a boy who's girlfriend she murdered a year ago, and now a new girl comes to her school and she, and her clique believe for this new girl to be the ghost of the girl they accidentally murdered.

It's kind of like Mean Girls meets I know what you did last summer. Very bad movie with a couple funny moments, but overall sucks.
January 9, 2011
Not even the great Christopher Lloyd could save this steaming pile of crap. It's obviously not scary, and it's way too cheesy and lame to be a good black comedy. I really hope nobody took this project seriously when it was filmed. Dear God.
June 7, 2009
Thought this movie was funny.....The ending was definitely a suprise. Would definitely reccomend this to others.
May 31, 2009
If you put together Heathers, The Craft and Mean Girls and then subtracted everything that made those movies decent, multiplying the difference by the square root of infinity, you'd end up with this flick.
And poor, poor Christopher Lloyd...how did he get schnuckered into this???
½ May 8, 2009
What satire !! Totally loved the revenge. Very well written and directed. Perfectly casted as well. Thumbs up!!!
July 4, 2007
VERY stupid movie. Though it was interesting to find out that this was apparently Brandis' last movie before he committed suicide and also Janet Leigh's last movie. I remember back when Brandis was in all the teen magazines that my friend loved and she had pictures of him on her wall. I didn't know he had committed suicide until I looked up the movie later.
June 13, 2014
a campy dark comedy with the usual suspects from the early 90's that were recognizable in teen shows or teen films, with a now dearly departed actor in the mix. its something to watch when bored and need background noise, but its not an entirely horrible film overall- you want a horrible comedy- then watch jack and jill or norbit XD
½ March 11, 2016
I give half a star for the 3 seconds Aaron Paul is on screen.
December 28, 2014
Suffering through the first 30 minutes was bad, but watching the whole thing would have been so much worse. Pass!
September 23, 2013
Baby nice up.CAN WE Chat
October 2, 2012
What In the bloody hell did I just watch!?!
Stupid storyline, bad acting, ridiculous sound effects and tries so hard to be funny that it's just ends up embarrassing rather than funny and top it off no way in hell can Julie Benz pull off being a 17 year old!
August 2, 2012
really cheesy but not bad.
½ June 11, 2012
6/11/2012: Not much good about it.
½ May 17, 2012
dark yes! teen comedy sorry missed that
February 27, 2012
Oh Lord this film was horrible! It's like an exact blend of three other films: Clueless, Jawbreaker, and Hocus Pocus. It felt to me as if the film makers wanted to feed off of the success of the film Clueless but decided to hide that fact by combining I with the darker elements of the movie Jawbreaker and the humor of 'old cronies' with a Hocus Pocus type element. And all those ingredients combined together make a mess of a movie!!! Not really funny, not well written or acted, and actually rather boring to watch. I don't recommend this one; instead revisit one of the three films this movie was trying to be.
June 19, 2009