Critics Consensus: The Bourne Legacy Is A Solid Sequel
Plus, The Campaign is witty and crude, and Hope Springs is Certified Fresh
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Almayer's Folly, Chantal Akerman/'s adaptation of the Joseph Conrad novel about an embittered ship captain at a remote trading post, is at 100 percent.
- Meet the Fokkens, a documentary about 60-something identical twins who work as prostitutes in Amsterdam's red light district, is at 100 percent.
- The Green Wave, a documentary/animation hybrid about the anti-government protests that rocked Iran in 2009, is at 88 percent.
- 2 Days in New York, starring Julie Delpy and Chris Rock in a comedy about a couple who are rudely interrupted by the woman's wild family members, is at 71 percent.
- Spike Lee's Red Hook Summer, a drama about a middle class kid who spends a summer with his religious grandfather in his inner-city Atlanta home, is at 68 percent.
- $upercapitalist, a drama about a hedge fund trader whose life spins out of control after attempting a hostile takeover of a Hong Kong tech company, is at 17 percent.
- Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D, a doc starring a fearless crew of stuntmen doing outrageous aerial tricks, is at 13 percent.
- Goats, starring David Duchovny and Vera Farmiga in a coming-of-age dramedy about a teenager attempting to understand his eccentric family members, is at 13 percent.