17% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

The Bourne Legacy Reviews

September 30, 2013
while not as thrilling as the first three installment Renner does give a good performance in the movie.
February 6, 2014
I love the Bourne movies...but I gotta tell ya, this one was my least favourite. I just couldn't get into it. I didn't feel the passion in it like the first three.
December 31, 2012
- Just watched this one again, and still liked it. I don't get why it didn't connect with audiences or critics, but it worked for me. Can't wait for the next film when they get Aaron Cross & Jason Bourne together. Check it out!

- This one didn't get the greatest reviews, but i actually really liked it. not sure what the problems were that the critics had with it, but i thought thought they did a great job. The tied the series into the previous films convincingly, the script was smart, there was excellent action, and Jeremey Renner was very good! I suggest giving this one a try and judging for yourself, i think the critics were off with this one.
Noéma Q.
February 16, 2014
The question is "Why?" No Matt Damon, no Jason Bourne, no movie. That's it. I don't even know why I watched it, I knew without Matt Damon it wouldn't be the same! BUT... No there's no but.
May 19, 2012
Intriguing break from the Matt Damon guided Bourne line. Quasi-James Bond. Great movie!
Marc Cerone
July 29, 2013
73%
Legacy is a decent enough action thriller in continuation of the Bourne universe, thanks to some well crafted scenes of suspense and tensity, and a dynamic duo from Jeremy Renner and that stone cold fox Rachel Weisz.
February 8, 2014
This film isn't quite as compelling as the other Bourne films.
February 6, 2014
With an all-new story, a fascinating script full of intelligent dialogue written by Tony Gilroy and Dan Gilroy, a great cast headed by Jeremy Renner as Aaron Cross, Rachel Weisz as Dr. Marta Shearing, Edward Norton as Eric Byer and Stacy Keach along with guest shot appearances by David Stratham as Noah Vosen, Joan Allen as Pamela Landy, Scott Glenn as Ezra Kramer and Albert Finney as Dr. Albert Hirsch, great directing by Tony Gilroy, exciting scenes and sequences and a fast pace and flow, The Bourne Legacy introduces a new character to existing and new fans of the Bourne franchise while it is also a sequel/reboot to the series.
February 6, 2014
This to be really didn't seem like it had anything to do with Bourne other then they put the name in the title. It was a meh action movie but it really didn't have to be related to the bourne trilogy.
May 15, 2012
A good attempt. I loved the original three series. This one just does not make the cut.
February 6, 2014
very good information, I am very impressed with the articles that you created,. thank you for the information that you make,. may be useful to all who see, ..
good luck

Pulau Tidung
Patrick King - REEL BRIEF
February 4, 2014
4th installment of the Bourne series has a new CIA assassin working with a female scientist to track down a cure to his laboratory ills. The movie's beginning would make any Liam Neeson or James Bond fan smile. Unfortunately, the pace slows down in a few spots while bureaucrats and spooks spend too much screen-time explaining classified programs. Thankfully, the pace quickens and a very enjoyable suspense thriller ensues. But movie earns 1/2 letter-grade deduction because there was no Matt Damon--and no festering anger. Jason Bourne always directed his anger at being manipulated by others through an untraced cell phone call or a rifle scope's crosshairs. Jeremy Renner does a great job as a rogue operative, but the only villain he must deal with is a fellow assassin who appears too late in the film. While this movie didn't provide the Bourne DNA-match we've come to expect from this series, it is still well worth your time. Grade: B
August 4, 2012
The Bourne Legacy is good movie but thats it,its pacing issues are strongly evident and the movie should be cut down at least 20 minutes.legacy leaves alot to be desired towards the ending leaving you unfulfilled..All in all its a good movie but it does not hold the same flare as the first three movies did.
J K.
January 28, 2014
Despite the bad press, I liked this movie and Renner does a good job. Weisz's character could have done with a slightly better explanation about her involvement in some dodgy human experiments, but instead we are given, 'I'm in it for the science!' Was there no scope for the human enhancement being a precursor to healing people??!! Anyway, all in all a good and very watchable action film.
March 30, 2012
REally waiting fr it ...:)
December 18, 2012
Great Action Movie!!!! :D
January 22, 2014
No story whatsoever. Some of the best fight scenes ever filmed but this film shows little story, sense, and maybe the worst ending I've ever seen.
December 14, 2013
FINALLY, they gave the director a tripod. It's well shot, fast paced, AND NO SHAKEY CAM, this entertaining spin-off of the Bourne trilogy is much more engaging than one may think. Jeremy Renner is a convincing lead, and I'd love to see him team up with Damon in future installments.
January 19, 2014
The ending of the movie is way too abrupt, which costs the movie some points. However, Jeremy Renner makes a very capable heir to the Bourne franchise (if that is the goal of the movie). Very taut action sequences, and the script is pretty intelligent, given the simplicity of the plot.
January 18, 2014
Maybe I went in with low expectations, but I actually felt like this one stood up just fine against the original trilogy.