A lot of us have already seen this :)

It's actually called Cellular LMAO
Tyler T.
02-28-2013 08:33 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

I'm not big on critics but if you saw the trailer....and then went to see the movie, you are in dire need of help and it doesn't take much to entertain you.
Regarding the critics...............looks like THIS TIME they have more brains than the audience.......

Mar 27 - 01:41 PM

Leslie Nizama

Leslie Nizama

i have just seen this movie and to sum it up it was a mix between law and order, taken, and just a hint of saw

Mar 25 - 10:27 AM

Jeffery Flournoy

Jeffery Flournoy

? Reading a lot of these "reviews" from these "wanna be" movie critics, I can tell most have not seen the movie. Have we seen it before? Probably. My only requirement of a movie such as "The Call" is: If I go see it will I be entertained? The answer was a definite yes. As someone previously wrote "It's Hollywood". Goodness. I think most people can tell fiction from reality. If you?re looking for reality go see a documentary. I pay between 6-8 bucks for a movie and from this movie I just wanted to be enjoyably entertained. It met my expectations on nearly every level. I give The Call a 4 out of 5 stars based upon it's entertainability. I enjoyed the thrill ride from beginning to end and when it was over I returned to reality thoroughly satisfied. It's a very good movie.

Mar 20 - 03:56 PM

Pepper Williams

Pepper Williams

Well, I saw the movie and thought that it was an engaging thriller.I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the finale. Halle Berry nailed her role as a 911 operator, as well as Abigail Breslin as the kidnapped victim. The psychotic killer was also perfect in his role. Although it fell apart as far as believability at the end, one could create many reasons and opinions as to it's viability, when one comes under tremendous stress and a determination to succeed under any circumstances. Plus people..........IT'S A FREAKING HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!! It has to have a climatic ending. I gave it 4 stars out of 5. Go see it!

Mar 15 - 07:28 PM

Li Wright

Li Wright

Agree. I think Halle saved the movie because she was so believable. And can you imagine being in the trunk of a car with a dead man....Abigail was good too.

Mar 17 - 05:09 PM

Frederick Lam

Frederick Lam

After they made the POUSA the hero in "Air Force One," now a 9-1-1 dispatcher? Really?!

Mar 14 - 01:03 PM

Devin Baranick

Devin Baranick

I've seen it a thousand times if you count "Lifetime" channel movies.

Mar 14 - 10:03 AM

I Hate The Tomato

Donald Prentice

Rental imo. Even then? It better be free.

Mar 12 - 07:01 PM

DGates

First Last

What I get from the trailer is that I've basically seen the movie already. So many trailers are simply 2 minute recaps of the film. This one is no different. All that's missing is to see Breslin pick up that's bad guy's gun (which was dropped as he fought Berry) and then shoot the bad guy JUST as he's about to strike a fatal blow to Berry. Cut to scene of Berry and Breslin, walking away as the sun rises, with emergency vehicles approaching from the distance. Camera rises, credits roll.

Mar 12 - 01:08 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

As bad as trailers are today, all I could get from this trailer is 'another dud'

Mar 11 - 09:28 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well, it's from the director of The Machinist and Session 9, two of the best psychological horror films of the last decade, so who knows, it might be alright.

Mar 4 - 12:43 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Holy fuck, you're right. Didn't notice Brad Anderson's name.

Mar 4 - 02:43 PM

Alex Marshall

Alex Marshall

Francis Ford Coppola, who directed three of the greatest films ever made, did Jack. I'm just saying, there's always room for error. But in all seriousness, this film looks like bollocks.

Mar 11 - 05:13 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

We all saw the movie in the trailer. Lol there's nothing more to see.

Mar 4 - 05:54 AM

Ricky Rodriguez

Ricky Rodriguez

Yup. Whole movie laid out in 2 minutes.

Mar 9 - 06:02 AM

Bill Shannon

Bill Shannon

Meh, It's a WWE Studio film, I doubt it'll be any good just from that. Or maybe I'm wrong and WWE finally produces a good film.

Mar 1 - 07:40 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

It actually could be a lot better than Cellular... as long as it follows the model of 24.

Feb 28 - 05:42 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile