2013 Writers Guild Nominees

Summary

The Writers Guild of America, West (WGAW) and the Writers Guild of America, East (WGAE) have announced nominations for outstanding achievement in writing for the screen during 2012. Winners will be honored at the 2013 Writers Guild Awards on Sunday, February 17, 2013, during simultaneous ceremonies in Los Angeles and New York. Back to Article

Comments

Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson

I'm sorry say what. Was Django not eligible? The fact that it was ignored would be too insane to suggest.

Regardless, I'm pulling for Looper to win.

Jan 4 - 01:35 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Django was not eligible. I wouldn't get your hopes up on Looper, though. It probably has the worst chance there. Zero Dark Thirty will win. Beasts of the Southern Wild was also not Eligible, neither was Amour.

Jan 4 - 01:49 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

but technically speaking, I mean "technically" there isn't really anything original about Zero Dark Thirty. By which I mean it's based on actual events. Isn't that usually frowned upon by Writers? Like more than half the work is all ready done for the writer?

Jan 4 - 02:23 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

I don't understand the point your making. Would I have had to have seen zero Dark Thirty to get what your saying? Look I'm sorry if my enjoyment of Looper is offensive to you. I really Liked Looper and am kind of bummed out that it "doesn't stand a chance". You should watch The Invisible War. It's relative to your post.

Jan 4 - 03:52 PM

Mick Travis

By the way, I'm watching LOOPER tonight, really looking forward to it!

Jan 4 - 07:46 PM

Alex Bauman

Well Original simply means that it's not based off of any previously published material (books, movies, tv show, sequel etc). The reason for this is that it's hard to know just how factual a movie based on a true story is and how much is artistic license.

Jan 4 - 09:47 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

I understand, I tried looking into it and your right. Zero Dark Thirty isn't based on anything that has officially been published. That's pretty cool how reality and fiction can blend now that the man hunt is over. Thanks Alex for the Clarification.

Jan 5 - 11:07 AM

Janson Jinnistan

HA, Bradley! Sometimes the fiction can cause a Senate investigation in reality.

Jan 5 - 06:18 PM

Mick Travis

Also, Janson, check this out: http://rt.com/usa/news/propaganda-us-smith-amendment-903/. Obama just signed it into law...it includes the indefinite detention of American citizens. Seriously, ZERO DARK THIRTY is the 21st century equivalent of TRIUMPH OF THE WILL.

Jan 5 - 08:20 PM

Janson Jinnistan

First of all, Mick, don't trust Russian news sources. Secondly, the NDAA (like last year) passed by a veto-proof majority, so Obama amended them with signing statements of non-enforcement. Third, the clause is clearly unconstitutional and has been struck down by a Federal judge as such. This issue won't be "legal" until the Supreme Court reviews it. The absense of debate on the issue in the news media is truly disturbing though.

Jan 6 - 10:26 AM

Infernal Dude

Torture baby! Really though? Are we surprised that such measures are used? So many decry such acts by our government then they decry the government for not keeping them safe. Messy business this world policing is......

Jan 6 - 11:55 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Well, it is a War Crime, Dude. We executed Japanese officials for the same thing in WWII. "Do as I say, not as I do" doesn't make for a sound foreign policy.

Jan 6 - 12:19 PM

Dave J

If you mean the acts of "torture tactics" to the suspected terrorists- I believe that was started when George W Bush was president! Furthermore, this wasn't the first film that's shown controversial torture tactics- had anyone seen the 2010 film "Unthinkable" starring Samuel L Jackson and Carrie Ann Moss!

Jan 6 - 01:36 PM

Infernal Dude

No doubt Jansen and Dave. It is terrible and hypocritical. Yet.....effective. And Dave, we have been torturing people for decades.

Jan 6 - 01:57 PM

Janson Jinnistan

The Nazis were very effective too. Sometimes, you just have to be a mensch and do the right thing.

Jan 6 - 02:05 PM

Mick Travis

@Janson Yes, Judge Katherine Forrest had put a block on the indefinite detention clause, however the White House has been fighting to preserve it since; veto-proof majority or not, Obama signed it. And, yes, the Nazis were very effective because practically everything they did was completely legal. Also, that source was taken from a recent letter written by The Guardian's Naomi Wolf and she is dead on: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/04/letter-kathryn-bigelow-zero-dark-thirty. Many film critics are taking everything they see on the screen at face value and 'buying it'...that's really, really, really, scary if you ask me. Once again: how can we believe anything the Pentagon says after covering up rape culture in the military for seven decades?

Jan 6 - 02:38 PM

Mick Travis

@InfernalDude Try answering my question...

Jan 6 - 03:26 PM

Infernal Dude

I wouldn't condone what we do in the name of freedom, but I wouldn't compare it to what Nazis did either. I would hate for anyone of us to have to make the decisions our military intelligence or Prez has to make.

Jan 6 - 03:29 PM

Infernal Dude

What was your question to me? The rape thing? If so then yes thats a terrible thing that should be stopped and I have no doubt the military covers it up. There's a lot of things we're not told.

Jan 6 - 03:52 PM

Mick Travis

"There's a lot of things we're not told." Exactly! Our lack of transparency is a significant problem. Since when can Hollywood screenwriters receive special classified access to files that ordinary citizens who attempted to find out the same things about the bin Laden manhunt were denied access even after filing under FOI? Explain that to me!

Jan 6 - 04:05 PM

Janson Jinnistan

The Nazi comparison is simple: 1) "Might makes Right" = Effective, and 2) Docility of the public to hold their government accountable. Nothing to see here.

Jan 6 - 04:16 PM

Infernal Dude

Holding the government accountable? Good luck. All we can really do is talk, protest and elect. That seems to be going well. Or become an attorney.

Jan 6 - 05:31 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Oh, thanks for reminding me, ID. Also, in addition to authoritarianism (deference to authority), the defining quality of Nazism is a complete lapse of Moral Authority (justifying torture).

Jan 7 - 05:10 AM

Dave J

"we have been torturing people for decades"

Yes, I agree whenever theirs a war but I was also talking about in relation to 9/11 which Guantanamo Bay happened when George W. Bush was President!

"the Nazis were very effective because practically everything they did was completely legal"

And this is a very untrue statement since he tortured and then killed Jews about other Jewish people were hiding and when was the last time Hitler ever gave a damn about the "Geneva Convention"! This was the guy who verbally had to lie to United Nation leaders because Hitler felt he was the exception to the rules!

Jan 7 - 12:14 PM

Infernal Dude

Man, if you truly think the U.S. is as bad as Nazi Germany then I don't know what to say. The comparisons you are making could be applied to practically every major nation around the world.

Jan 7 - 12:47 PM

Mick Travis

Okay Dave and Infernal_Dude, let's play a little game: Powerful Nationalism, Disdain for Human Rights, Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Case, Military Supremacy, Rampant Sexism, Controlled Mass Media, Obsession with National Security, Religion & Government Intertwined, Protected Corporate Power, Suppressed Labor Power, Disdain for Intellectuals & Arts, Obsession with Crime & Punishment, Rampant Cronyism & Corruption, Fraudulent Elections.

What are all these characteristics of?

Jan 7 - 01:04 PM

Dave J

Look Mick, had you ever read Hitler's diary? Because his diary was published way before WWII had even started which according to his own words wanted to "ally" with Great Britain to take over Russia meaning that his diary alone completly contradicts what you know about Hitler abiding the Geneva Convention! Did you even see "Downfall" which was based on the words written by the secretary who worked for him!

Jan 7 - 01:27 PM

Mick Travis

This is funny: you claim to know the facts yet you provide no sources while also not answering ANY of my questions.

Jan 7 - 01:34 PM

Dave J

And again, Infernal Dude is correct, comparing WWII with Guantanamo Bay is like comparing apples and oranges since much of those same prisoners are still living with the media onn their asses as opposed to Hitler killing off millions of Jews- the only journalism there were the Jewish people themselves! The atrocities toward Jews and their captures are endless from gas chambers to the most extremes of humiliation is 100 times worst than the torture tactics to the terrorists since they were media reported and as I've previously said before much of them are still living!

Jan 7 - 01:35 PM

Dave J

Look if you're questioning my sources, I'll just say newspapers and news outlets such as "Nightline", "60 minutes" Anderson Cooper since they inform the public in terms of the latest news with difference of opinions! With you claiming that the SEALs did not kill Osama Bin Laden is like saying President Obama is not an American in which Trump is still continuing to troll him for a stupid birth certificate when he himself verbally stated that he's a better President than Bush ever was!

Jan 7 - 01:46 PM

Mick Travis

Controlled Mass Media...you didn't answer my question!

Jan 7 - 02:00 PM

Dave J

Well, if you want to compare a documentary made many years ago as "Triumph Of The Will" to the media outlests of today I have to say is much harder for any world leader to control as of right now! Did the gov'ts intervened and dictated on "Zero Dark Thirty"? Did gov'ts even gave their own stamp of approval to "Zero Dark Thirty"? Because the last time I recall they too (not just you) also "denied" "Zero Dark Thirty's" claims about how Bin Laden was killed in which one of the SEAL's even wrote a book about it! I mean look at what's happening in Syria right now, the dictator of Syria by the name of Bashar al-Assad was "physically" responsible for purposly killing off journalists who witnessed some of his mass killings- one or two were American! The reunification of Syria was a result of social media. And Chinese leaders are dictating whatever is on the internet monitering anything said about "Tiananmen massacre"! Any gov't of high authority steps in to control would be a very difficult thing to do as of right now because you're talking about on-line such as Facebook and e- mail, newspapers and magazines, pictures, recordable I phones and cell phones etc...! And Romney stayed away from media interviews on his last few weeks of campaigning as a way for voters to remember what he said before as opposed to answering anymore!

Jan 7 - 03:34 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

As opposed to Russian news and Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura which are completely reliable news sources. And for anyone interested in the other side of the coin. No, the military's policy is not to cover up or condone rape. Not saying rape doesn't happen and sometimes go unreported or that there aren't sporadic cases of cover ups. The military is made up of individual people subject to the same failings as others, but I can tell you I've had at minimum 3 courses on sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape every year for 17 years mandated by the military. Also on the accusation of rape the accused and the accuser are immediately separated and sent to different commands and an independent NCIS investigation is convened. If you believe NCIS is looking to cover up for the Navy as well, you're insane and have obviously never dealt with them.

Jan 7 - 04:18 PM

Mick Travis

Sure, keep denying the rape culture in the military. Maybe you should move to Steuben ville, Ohio. Sorry, I'm done with you, UNSUBSCRIBED!

Jan 7 - 04:56 PM

Dave J

Let's put things into perspective here Mick and I know you mean well, but does rape happend in the military! Yes, I believe it happens all the time. Are there also missions when rape doesn't happened at all, and the answer is 'yes'- they're many situations where females who did join can also be respected as well, does the documentary "Invisible War" feature those females who joined the military who were not raped, and the answer is no?

Jan 7 - 05:21 PM

Mick Travis

Sorry Dave that last message was for Big Brother, because he can go **** himself. Watch the movie first and then we can have a discussion, okay, I'm tired of all this. With all due respect, nothing you say is going to make me change my opinion. I'm trying to raise awareness of epidemic, which is truly on the level of Nazi-like atrocities. When we have govt and Hollywood pushing people to spend money on a piece of propaganda, it pisses me off. I don't like it when they are lying or tricking people. Look forward to chatting with you again after you watched both movies. I need to go somewhere and chill for awhile.

Jan 7 - 05:26 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Seriously dude, if you were really interested in getting the facts out there you wouldn't be so offended by the shadow of debate. You keep screaming about rape culture yet you provide no facts figures or sources besides your own personal anecdotes to back it up. Please tell me what you think the military is not doing that could be done? Please as an officer that served seven years tell me the Navy didn't go out of it's way to make you aware of the problem of sexual assault/rape and deter you from it. Tell me every Navy Command doesn't have a trained Sexual Assault Victim Advocate to help victims and protect them. "Nothing you can say is going to change my opinion". That tells me everything I need to know. Please by all means keep believing yours is the only valid opinion in the world and keep covering your ears and shutting out anything that puts a dent in your own iron clad opinion. Thanks for educating me though, at least I know now that sheep come in multiple colors." No one has denied that rape happens in the military I think I've been very clear about that. What I take issue with is that you paint the entire military, myself included into your grand conspiracy, can you not honestly see how that is offensive to me? I also don't deny that rape goes unreported and on occasions misguided members of the govt cover up things they should. I simply question the conclusion that you've drawn that these cases represent the whole, the majority or even a large portion of the military or govt as a whole. I'm just saying I don't think members of the govt and military as a whole encourage rape and are happy to see it happen. In fact, I think they try admirably to insure it doesn't happen and isn't condoned. Please tell me what specifically I've done that has so offended you that you no longer wish to engage in debate with me and I'll try to avoid those habits in the future (As long as it doesn't include just straight out not questioning or disagreeing with you).

Jan 7 - 06:15 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Where do you get that the govt is pushing people to see propoganda? Where does that come from. As for Hollywood, they push people to see everything, it's their job. My issue here is IS ZDT a good film, the same as it would be whether or not it's historically accurate or what views it espouses. I don't judge TDK or Gangster Squad on those standards. I also don't consider TDK pro-vigilante or Gangster Squad pro-rogue cop. They're movie's meant to entertain and make you think. I think the fact that we're having this debate is a pretty good endorsement that ZDT was at least effective at that. Also, I find the accusation that James Cameron's ex-wife is some kind of military jingoistic stooge laughable.

Jan 7 - 07:20 PM

Janson Jinnistan

@Dave - You're stupid. Stop trying. Hitler never lied to the UN because they didn'y exist in their time, and your ignorant statement about Jewish media in Nazi Germany is retarded.

@ID - Comparisons of authoritative culture do not make an equivalence. This "black/white" "either/or" type of perspective is one reason why people can't have comprehensive debates on these subjects.

@ Everyone else - Can we all agree that the American education system is broken, as proven by threads such as these (and internet comment sections in general)?

Jan 8 - 11:54 AM

Dave J

@Janson Jannistan- Again, you've just displayed another example of misreading comments when I just said that the only people who can describe what happened were the survivors who were still living- It's not so hard to understand this since their were countless of documentaries full of interviews of Jewish people who survived during the holocaust! And if I said something about the "UN" was only a "figure of speech"- duh... because most of the countries did come together to compete in the Olympics so it's not like Hitler never conversed with any of the world leaders at all! And if the UN never existed at the time during WWII than I just have to say that was irrevelent to the point I was making!

Jan 8 - 01:00 PM

Dave J

And one more thing, unlike some users on here Janson if I was incorrect about something all I needed was a little correction- that's all, but you like to take it one step further by also calling the user "stupid" is not an example of "civilize conversation"- I just want you to know that because it's silly and theirs is no place for it here! Since I'm sure you too sometimes have the habit of taking someone else's comments out of context- did I jump in and degrade you about your overreaction toward "The Hobbit" a few weeks ago when you clearly took his comment out of context! I know I am old enough not to belittle them by calling any of the users on here "stupid", or that their comment is retarded! Because you've just displayed another example of you acting like a 15 year old instead of a 25 year old! I guess I can't really blame you if the reason why you're like this sometimes was because your parents called you "stupid" whenever you make a mistake so it must either be generated or inherited!

Jan 8 - 01:01 PM

Infernal Dude

Please Jansen, now you're just using semantics and hiding behind them. Whether you say comparison or equivalent you are still essentially saying that what the U.S. does is as bad as what the Nazi's did, which isn't true. And then you, once again, say everyone is uneducated but you. Good debate.

Jan 8 - 01:10 PM

Janson Jinnistan

@ID - "you are still essentially saying that what the U.S. does is as bad as what the Nazi's did"

No. You're being very simplistic in your comprehension. What I'm saying quite clearly is that people who excuse torture as a necessary evil for elements of our government that id necessarially secret are flirting with similar trends that the German people were entertaining during the 1930s Germany. It's a comparison of authoritarian tendencies, not an absolute equivalence. If that sounds like semantics, rather than a defined distinction, I assume your vocabulary isn't very complex.

Jan 8 - 06:08 PM

Infernal Dude

Bullshit. You bring the elephant in the room with the, what'd another commenter say, oh yes, the Glenn Beck argument. X is bad because the Nazis did it. You know exactly what the correlation you're making means and then you think you're an intellectual prodigy because no one "gets it". Is fun being up there on your high horse?

Jan 8 - 11:17 PM

Heavy hangs the crown.

Sure, I'd prefer to live in a society that's educated enough to know the definition of what an allusion is, or to understand that comparing similarities is not the same thing as making equivalent identification. Hey, "semantics" = big words someone doesn't understand. I take no pride in it, but I do pity the stupid a little. What else are they good for?

Jan 9 - 07:34 AM

Janson Jinnistan

"Remember Nation, when i comes to actual torture, what you don't know won't hurt you. And if you do know, we will hurt you until you tell us what you know." - Stephen Colbert, mocking the "don't ask/don't tell" attitude towards sanctioning "official" torture policy.

Jan 9 - 08:25 AM

Dave J

Well, what if someone think you're stupid for overreacting users comments! And no one is condoning the practice of torture tactics on here except in the case of "Zero Dark Thirty" two wrongs can sometimes make it right since had torture had not existed to some of the suspected terrorists then the US would not have known about the whereabouts of Bin Laden!

Jan 9 - 01:31 PM

Janson Jinnistan

No, Dave. According to Leon Panetta, and the Senate chairs of Intelligence and Armed Services Committes have denied that information from Enhanced Interrogation led to OBL's whereabouts. The opposite actually, because Kalid Sheik Muhammad (who was waterboarded more than any other prisoner) lied to try to throw the CIA off the trail of OBL's courier. Do more research. No inteeligence or interrogation professional believes that torture provides good information, and frequently it gives false confessions. This movie is not honest about this aspect, and when pressed on the issue, screenwriter Mark Boal admits, "a movie is not a documentary". As we speak, the CIA is being investigated by the Senate for the possibility that the film's CIA advisors may have wanted the film to show torture being effective when in reality it wasn't.

Jan 9 - 04:58 PM

Dave J

I'm quite aware about the statements from Leon Panetta who I heard was denouncing the film's accuracy and calling the film "Zero Dark Thirty" as fiction but the thing is had Bowles and comp. asked Panetta to participate into the films accuracy, we both know he would've refused! Meaning that Zero Dark Thirty may have "used" only the information they have already and not as much as they wanted to get!

I also want to remind you that Panetta also denounced the accuracy of the SEAL team member who even wrote the book on it since he was part of the SEAL team that did Osama Bin Laden and using the pseudo name of Matt Bissonnette which his version "also" completely contradicts Panatta's claims about how and what happened too!

To me it's just another "Rashomon" where each person has a different point of view of what happened about Osama's wherabouts and so forth because "not" one single version is absolute unless we the public can see all the facts for ourselves by means of actual video! I mean, how do you know Panetta is not sugar coating some of the events too since he's just as human as the rest of us!

Jan 9 - 07:16 PM

Jackson Eckert

Jackson Eckert

I have to disagree; Looper's screenplay was very well done. Slick, inventive, and well developed sci-fi by any stretch of the imagination. While the others were also good, I think it's going to be between Looper and Zero Dark Thirty.

Jan 4 - 03:07 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Jan 4 - 01:49 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 4 - 02:23 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 4 - 03:52 PM

Mick Travis

By the way, I'm watching LOOPER tonight, really looking forward to it!

Jan 4 - 07:46 PM

Jan 4 - 09:47 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 5 - 11:07 AM

Janson Jinnistan

HA, Bradley! Sometimes the fiction can cause a Senate investigation in reality.

Jan 5 - 06:18 PM

Jan 5 - 08:20 PM

Jan 6 - 10:26 AM

Jan 6 - 11:55 AM

Jan 6 - 12:19 PM

Jan 6 - 01:36 PM

Jan 6 - 01:57 PM

Jan 6 - 02:05 PM

Jan 6 - 02:38 PM

Mick Travis

@InfernalDude Try answering my question...

Jan 6 - 03:26 PM

Jan 6 - 03:29 PM

Jan 6 - 03:52 PM

Jan 6 - 04:05 PM

Jan 6 - 04:16 PM

Jan 6 - 05:31 PM

Jan 7 - 05:10 AM

Dave J

"we have been torturing people for decades"

Jan 7 - 12:14 PM

Jan 7 - 12:47 PM

Mick Travis

What are all these characteristics of?

Jan 7 - 01:04 PM

Jan 7 - 01:27 PM

Jan 7 - 01:34 PM

Jan 7 - 01:35 PM

Jan 7 - 01:46 PM

Mick Travis

Controlled Mass Media...you didn't answer my question!

Jan 7 - 02:00 PM

Jan 9 - 07:16 PM

Jackson Eckert

Jackson Eckert

Jan 4 - 03:07 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Just so people don't freak out: Django Unchained, Amour, and Beasts aren't eligible for the nomination.

Jan 4 - 01:50 PM

Michael Braden

Michael Braden

Why wasn't it elligable

Jan 4 - 07:12 PM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

Because the writers behind those films don't belong to the Writer's Guild.

Jan 4 - 10:12 PM

Mick Travis

Hopefully THE INVISIBLE WAR will win. In light of the gang-rape victim in India dying recently and the exposure by Anonymous of The Rape Crew of the Big Red football players at Steuben-ville, OH, this is now the perfect time to see THE INVISIBLE WAR, which is currently available on Netflix and Digital Download. SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN may be winning all the awards, but THE INVISIBLE WAR is arguably more important.

"Our coach has our back. We are football players NOTHING will happen to us. This country loves football more than its own daughters." --- at Coach Reno Saccoccia. (This is what that scumbag Michael Nodianos, a former Big Red player, wrote on his Facebook page.)

Jan 4 - 02:21 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Looper, Lincoln, The Invisible War.

Jan 4 - 02:21 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 4 - 02:23 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 4 - 03:52 PM

Mick Travis

By the way, I'm watching LOOPER tonight, really looking forward to it!

Jan 4 - 07:46 PM

Jan 4 - 09:47 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Jan 5 - 11:07 AM

Janson Jinnistan

HA, Bradley! Sometimes the fiction can cause a Senate investigation in reality.

Jan 5 - 06:18 PM

Jan 5 - 08:20 PM

Jan 6 - 10:26 AM

Jan 6 - 11:55 AM

Jan 6 - 12:19 PM

Jan 6 - 01:36 PM

Jan 6 - 01:57 PM

Jan 6 - 02:05 PM

Jan 6 - 02:38 PM

Mick Travis

@InfernalDude Try answering my question...

Jan 6 - 03:26 PM

Jan 6 - 03:29 PM

Jan 6 - 03:52 PM

Jan 6 - 04:05 PM

Jan 6 - 04:16 PM

Jan 6 - 05:31 PM

Jan 7 - 05:10 AM

Dave J

"we have been torturing people for decades"

Jan 7 - 12:14 PM

Jan 7 - 12:47 PM

Mick Travis

What are all these characteristics of?

Jan 7 - 01:04 PM

Jan 7 - 01:27 PM

Jan 7 - 01:34 PM

Jan 7 - 01:35 PM

Jan 7 - 01:46 PM

Mick Travis

Controlled Mass Media...you didn't answer my question!

Jan 7 - 02:00 PM

Noah Simon

Noah Simon

no seven psychopaths?!?!

Jan 4 - 06:06 PM

Michael Braden

Michael Braden

You're fucking kidding, django unchained's script was at least 10 times better then flight's, but I'm hoping moonrise kingdom or the master will win

Jan 4 - 07:10 PM

Django Unchained was not eligible for a nomination

Jan 4 - 09:43 PM

Michael Braden

Michael Braden

Why wasn't it elligable

Jan 4 - 07:12 PM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

Because the writers behind those films don't belong to the Writer's Guild.

Jan 4 - 10:12 PM

Mick Travis

By the way, I'm watching LOOPER tonight, really looking forward to it!

Jan 4 - 07:46 PM

Django Unchained was not eligible for a nomination

Jan 4 - 09:43 PM

Jan 4 - 09:47 PM

New on DVD & Blu-Ray
New on DVD & Blu-Ray

Transcendence, Sabotage, Shōgun...

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer
Annabelle Trailer

Horror spin-off of The Conjuring

Laggies Trailer
Laggies Trailer

Keira Knightley is a responsible rebel