Chase....

Can you for the love of God stop ruining this movie every time you talk about it?

Do you have a spoiler free review?
Penny
07-20-2013 09:40 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Evan Adams just posted and then deleted it. I wonder what idiocy he was going to say now...

Aug 8 - 10:34 AM

Evan A.

Evan Adams

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! Hey Chase or whoever the hell you are, at least I don't spoil the movie for everyone. If you honestly think that trailers show the best parts of movies then you have no credibility what so ever. Some people actually want to go in not knowing what's in store. Some people like to look at reviews that from professionals instead of amateurs. Some people enjoy being scared without the criticism of others saying that it wasn't scary...you are such a dick!

Aug 5 - 11:59 AM

Chase The Lost

What the actual fuck are you blabbing about? I seriously have no clue.

Aug 5 - 09:50 PM

Evan A.

Evan Adams

Now look whose laughing! You must be dumb for to you type shit like that on the internet. God I love making fun of assholes like you on the internet because you say the stupidest things. People like you make it so much easier...

Aug 6 - 05:07 PM

Chase The Lost

Dude, seriously? I really have no shred of a clue as to what you're talking about. You're rambling like a loon and it kind of freaks me out.

Aug 6 - 06:33 PM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

Evan Adams you are one retarded fuck. If you consider that nonsense to be "making fun of" Chase, then you're more misguided than a baby with down syndrome throwing a boomerang at a basketball hoop. There is no hope for whatever race you and your shit-eating family fall into.

Aug 6 - 10:03 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Chase, Braden, just let Evan think that he is cool. That's all he wants. He wants to sound superior but he has no idea how to do that. It's not his fault that he fell on his head when he emerged from his mother's cunt ten years ago.

Aug 7 - 07:52 PM

Evan A.

Evan Adams

Alex, I'm pretty sure that you were an accident because your mom was a whore and your dad was a half-wit. Fuck off and go have your own conversation. Alex your only cool because you talk like a cunt. At least I came out of my mom, I think for some reason part of you is still inside your mom's vagina and that's why you're such an immature prick. As for Tall Man, I greatly respected you for a while because I read your comments on some other movies. Now Its clear that your a dick and I'm pretty sure that you have no place among the human race. As for Chase, I sent you a friend request a while back and that freaks me out. I must be as stupid as you think to friend a guy like yourself.

Aug 8 - 09:39 AM

Chase The Lost

I may have revealed one scare in the movie with no spoiler alert because I didn't spoil the plot or the ending. The thread that I created did contain a spoiler but that's why I put *SPOILER ALERT* in the title. If you read that thread even after I added a spoiler warning, then I don't know what to tell you, Taken.

Jul 20 - 10:05 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

No I do mean that scare that you said without the spoiler. I like to go in without knowing ANYTHING.

What do you have to say about it spoiler free?

Jul 20 - 10:17 AM

Chase The Lost

As do I. It's nothing different than watching a trailer. They always spoil the scares.

I say that it had a few quality scares and it definitely achieves a creepy factor but it's the same thing over and over again. There's absolutely nothing fresh and unpredictable about the film. This movie combines elements from 4 major horror films. When you see it, you'll be able to figure it out. I didn't like the end at all and I think 85% is too generous. Evil Dead is still the best horror film of the year and I actually think Sinister is a better movie than The Conjuring.

That's pretty much what I have to say in a nutshell. See the movie and then check out my "I'm immensely confused" thread. There are a couple scare/plot spoilers in the there so don't read it now.

Jul 20 - 10:23 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Overall rating?

Jul 20 - 10:32 AM

Chase The Lost

I would give it 60%. Better than most, but nothing groundbreaking.

Jul 20 - 11:23 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Well will have to see what I make of it. I gave sinister a 85%

Jul 20 - 11:48 AM

Chase The Lost

I really hope you enjoy it. I gave Sinister 75%

Jul 20 - 11:56 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

If it was done well like Sinister I am sure I will.

Jul 20 - 12:05 PM

Chase The Lost

Well, much like Sinister, I don't recall any CGI. If there was, it was very little. That automatically makes me give a thumbs up.

Jul 20 - 12:12 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I remember some one said no CGI for Evil dead... Well that was bull.

Jul 20 - 12:18 PM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

There was very minimal CGI in Evil Dead...next to none.

Jul 20 - 12:31 PM

Chase The Lost

I don't think there was. There was stop motion, though.

Jul 20 - 12:32 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

The fire. Actually the fires.

Jul 20 - 12:34 PM

Chase The Lost

Ah, that's true.

Jul 20 - 12:52 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile