The Cradle (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

The Cradle Trailers & Photos

Movie Info

Tim Brown's supernatural thriller The Cradle stars Lukas Haas as Frank, the father of a baby boy named Sam. Frank's wife suffers from such an acute case of depression that she has no interest in even holding the baby. In an attempt to shake her out of her illness, Frank moves the family to a quiet new home away from people. Eventually, strange events start happening around the baby, and soon Frank becomes very leery of their only neighbor. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovimore
Rating: Unrated
Genre: Mystery & Suspense, Horror
Directed By:
In Theaters:
On DVD: Jul 31, 2007
Runtime:

News & Interviews for The Cradle

Critic Reviews for The Cradle

There are no critic reviews yet for The Cradle. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Cradle

One of the first movies I worked on, therefore my rating is obviously biased. This was shot 'low budget' in Hamilton, ONT. in 15 days and was in post production for another few weeks. I would only recommend this to family members, just to see my name in the tail credit crawl.

KLFilmmaker
Wu Chouin

Couldn't be drawn out any longer, not much explanation in the beginning of the movie, so you really don't understand what is going on until you read the plot on flixster.

BettyWhaCknUt
Grace Darith

This was an insomniac movie on one of the movie channels. Bit predictable, but wasn't too bad. They tried to make some twists and surprises and they did get a couple in but overall a little dull. It was nice to see Haas again at least.

The Cradle Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Cradle on our Movie forum!