The Weekly Ketchup: Dark Knight Pics And First Poster, X-Files 2 Plot Leaked?

Also: new Indiana Jones stills, and one last Cloverfield tidbit.

In this week's Ketchup, the Dark Knight engine continues to churn out bits and pieces, as some new stills and the first official poster hit the web, and some possible X-Files 2 plot spoilers mysteriously appear. Also, some new Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull stills arrive, and some final buzz for the upcoming Cloverfield.

This Week's Most Popular News:

Six New Dark Knight Stills!
At some point, there won't be any more stuff to leak from The Dark Knight -- but fortunately for you, that day hasn't arrived yet.

The Dark Knight Gets a Poster!
What, you thought we were going to let a day go by without doing a Dark Knight story?

X-Files 2 Plot Details Leaked?
It won't hit theaters until July, and is being shrouded in all the secrecy you'd expect, but no matter -- X-Files 2 plot details are leaking anyway.

Three New Indy 4 Stills!
As you may be aware, three stills from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull hit the Web this week, only to be quickly C&D'd right back off. But if you missed seeing the shots the first time around, not to worry -- ComingSoon has 'em legally.

Cloverfield Length, Slusho! Commercial Online
Months of pre-release buzz have told us pretty much everything we need to know about Cloverfield, the formerly-untitled, J.J. Abrams-produced monster movie hitting screens in a few short weeks. What's left to discuss?

Another drinking scene? No sweat!

In Other News:

Going biblical, but still superbad.

Comments

CowboyMovieJunkie26

Jake Randa

Why the hell make an X-Files 2? The show ended a long time ago and I don't think there is a very big demand for a second movie. No wonder why Hollywood doesn't make money

Dec 7 - 09:21 PM

DivineCC

Bill Pyle

There is a very high demand for the second x files movie. The script was ready to go when the strike hit, theres a built in fan base, the budget will most likely be low, etc. It might not be a huge summer blockbuster or anything, but I'd rather have an x-files sequel than another horrible remake.

Dec 8 - 10:59 PM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

The Thacker Case could be cool. With Dawson and Harrelson being added to Seven Pounds, I'm now looking forward to it. Shutter Island and Milk are shaping up nicely.

Dec 8 - 10:34 AM

wordweaver

Naturo Wetawashi

boring boring boring boring...not to talk about that overrated Indiana movie coming out. Ugh!!

Dec 8 - 04:51 PM

sickofitall

b x

you are boring **** you troll

Dec 10 - 12:07 PM

DivineCC

Bill Pyle

Dec 8 - 10:59 PM

Novastar.

Nova Lee

This will get Duchovny and Anderson out of unemployement.They can throw theire foodstamps away.

Dec 9 - 09:21 AM

bassturd

Bass Turd

uhhh Duchovny has a hit show on Showtime. I doubt he is hurting for money...his wife is also a successful actress after all.

Dec 9 - 10:57 AM

bassturd

Bass Turd

Dec 9 - 10:57 AM

JavaJeff

jeffrey weaver

Wasn't this last weeks topic? I read all this last week.....

Dec 10 - 06:17 AM

sickofitall

b x

you are boring **** you troll

Dec 10 - 12:07 PM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

I'd personally rather see a Serenity 2 over an X-Files 2, but I guess that's just me. :)

The new Indy poster is insanely cool though, and I really want it on my wall:

Dec 10 - 11:05 PM

Box Office Wrapup
Box Office Wrapup

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>