Star Wars Prequel Syndrome (SWPS)

ive said it a million times now, but it completely baffles me how lovers of this film refuse to recognize the films many, many flaws. i loved Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, so this was a major disappointment for me. lovers of this film have what i call 'Star Wars Prequel Syndrome (SWPS)'. they're too in love with the franchise that they refuse to analyze this film with a clear eye. eventually, like the star wars prequal defenders, you will realize you are wrong. it might take a few years, but you'll get there.
Seb M
03-8-2013 03:53 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

President Pedro

President Pedro

From what I got from this post I believe you may be referring to the Star Wars fan base that were there from the very beginning; if that is the case you could not have been more wrong. That fan base hates the prequels with such a burning passion it's not even funny. Also, yes I agree compared to The Dark Knight and Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises wasn't the best but no where near the three Star Wars prequels. To compare The Dark Knight Rises to Episodes one and three, or for that matter Episode two, is absurd.

Apr 14 - 06:15 PM

Hunter Primm

Hunter Primm

Everyone has their own opinions. They can like whatever they want, whether it be the Star Wars prequels or not.

Apr 8 - 05:16 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Dumb Bitch Syndrome (DBS)

Mar 8 - 01:34 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I'm a little confused as to how you compare this movie to the Star Wars prequels. Those movies had shitty acting, hollow characters and an overuse of CGI. The Dark Knight Rises was well acted, the major characters were all three dimensional and the only things that were CGI were what needed to be CGI. And so in response to your pointless thread, I say that you may think I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. And that's all that matters.

Mar 8 - 01:28 PM

Mackenzie Herren

Mackenzie Herren

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Mar 18 - 07:07 PM

Steven Potgeter

Steven Potgeter

I would like to read some specifics as to why you didn't like it.

Mar 8 - 09:44 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You may have to wait a long time.

Mar 8 - 01:29 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile