First Reviews

I know we're just 5 reviews in but it can never be a bad thing if it starts at a hundred right :p? I think it could end up being certified fresh and in the low 80s. I don't genuinely like horror films but i kinda of want this to be a big hit. I dont know why though :D
Ramzi Kibbi
03-9-2013 12:08 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Leandra Lopez

Leandra Lopez

i say the same thing ater the movie it start out strong and went down real fast and went strong at the end . what i did not like this is a demons they walk like zombies real slow the make up was too clean i would love if it was scay and gross just like the blood and gore now i love the story but the acting was a little poor now if they put just a little bit more heart in the remake i would loved the movie did not feel like evil dead it was like a mix of other movie and just put as one and some of the story feel like they just put that clip in i dont think they new what way to go in the remake . i saw 6 people walk out of the remake after the movie i was at a stand still i loved it and hate the movie it was a little like dead alive with the over the top blood but the remake did not have the heart that made you feel for the movie just the blood and gore take the blood and gore away and you got a not scary movie with bad acting and did not no what way to go with the movie

Apr 7 - 08:21 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

...What?

Apr 8 - 03:01 PM

Ulysses McGill

Ulysses McGill

there was not a single scary moment. it got very boring. the characters had no personality, and actually didnt act very well period. even the deadites were mundane. they aparently tryed to "humanize" them, god knows why. "humanizing" basically means painting their bodies a little grey, making their eyes yellowish, and giving them a few cuts and bruises, they were nothing like the actual demons from the original. also the changed plot was done extremely poorly. the film had no character, no flair, no fun, no scares, nothing but blood and gore. and the camera shots were excruciating, you hardly even get a good look AT the gore, probably to avoid to NC 17 rating. then ending had me straight up angry, it was almost like a "final boss" in a video game, except the final boss was the easiest one to defeat and had absolutely no dsicernable attributes.

Apr 4 - 10:31 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

okay so I wouldn't have typically counted Roger Moore's review as positive but hey no complaints here :p

Apr 2 - 12:29 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Well, I guess since critics get to choose for themselves whether their review is fresh or rotten, he thought it was fresh?

Apr 2 - 12:49 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

yeah i guess since 2.5/4 is pretty much decided on the critics choice not obviously rotten but not a glowing review either

Apr 2 - 01:00 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

81! Roger Moore (sort of) liked it!

Apr 2 - 12:07 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

I think that the positive reviews are gonna keep coming. But i saw Frank Vignola's thread and he said it was really great but not the epic we all expect. I think it'll end up in the low 80s at least. I really hope it doesn't go any lower.

Mar 31 - 01:42 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

I know that this may seem a bit self pretentious (commenting on my own comment) but I'm pretty sure no one saw this because it never go the front page of the thread. So thanks if you see this and comment and thank you for all the people that have commented. It's the highest number of replies I've gotten on a thread :)

Apr 1 - 08:52 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

No problem, mate

Apr 1 - 08:59 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Cheers

Apr 1 - 09:00 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Thanks guys :D

Apr 1 - 09:13 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

btw any new thoughts to add?

Apr 1 - 09:14 AM

Chase The Lost

Not particularly. I'm just staring at the calendar waiting for April 5 lol.

Apr 1 - 11:09 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

haha same for me :D. Me and my friends made plans to watch it this Friday. Can't wait!

Apr 2 - 12:58 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Right back on track :D

Mar 26 - 02:52 PM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

78%......two more fresh reviews and it'll be back in the 80s. Hasn't dropped below 70% yet so there's still a possibility that it could be certified fresh.

Mar 26 - 11:15 AM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

78%......two more fresh reviews and it'll be back in the 80s. Hasn't dropped below 70% yet so there's still a possibility that it could be certified fresh.

Mar 26 - 11:15 AM

Chris McCarron

Chris McCarron

re is a video review here: http://goodmoviesbadmovies.com/2013/03/24/evil-dead-remake-review/

Mar 24 - 08:07 AM

Sam Hennigh

Sam Hennigh

Ugh come on rating go higher!!

Mar 22 - 11:38 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

DAMN IT RT, ADD MORE REVIEWS!

Mar 22 - 01:30 PM

Arthur Ribeiro

Arthur Ribeiro

C'mon, where are The Hollywood News and Starbust reviews on that list? They were both positive!

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/03/12/evil-dead-review/

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/reviews/latest-reviews-of-movies/4767%20%20-movie-review-evil-dead

Mar 19 - 09:59 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Hopefully they'll be up soon. It would be a shame to waste good reviews.

Mar 21 - 06:15 AM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

There was also a pretty good review from Chris Stuckmann from Youtube and he's a certified critic for RT. He definitely needs to publish his (however, it's a video review, so maybe that's the reason why.)

Mar 21 - 10:57 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Video reviews are generally counted so hopefully it'll be here soon.

Mar 25 - 03:27 AM

Arthur Ribeiro

Arthur Ribeiro

C'mon, where are The Hollywood Reviews and Starbust on that list? They were both positive!

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/03/12/evil-dead-review/

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/reviews/latest-reviews-of-movies/4767%20%20-movie-review-evil-dead

Mar 19 - 09:58 PM

Arthur Ribeiro

Arthur Ribeiro

Yeah, as Corbin Bond stated here some posts ago, it really, REALLY bugs me that straight horror films get bashed because they feature no camp at all. If it is not a "smart", campy or something going along those lines, and plays only with straight out horror factor, it gets negative reviews. They're supposed to be horror movies, dang it! Audiences have been craving for this! I hope this one can break the mold and continue to receive good reviews. With 3 fresh Top Critic Reviews, it gives me some hope, but to see one single idiotically written review bring it down is kind of annoying.

Mar 19 - 08:57 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Its times like this when I see a rotten review with no ultimate reason for it's "rottenness" that I have to remind myself that assassinating the critic would only temporarily fix the situation.

Mar 19 - 03:30 PM

Chase The Lost

Yowzers.

Mar 19 - 06:13 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Juuuust kdn :p

Mar 19 - 10:11 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol funny, though.

Mar 21 - 12:27 PM

justybear96

Justin Johnson

But of course the new critic that disliked it didnt totally hate it. He gave it a 6 out of 10 which any other critic would have put it as positive. This irritates me. These critics who are not liking it are giving it decent to good reviews yet putting it as rotten. Kinda pisses me off.

Mar 18 - 09:09 PM

justybear96

Justin Johnson

But of course the new critic that disliked it didnt totally hate it. He gave it a 6 out of 10 which any other critic would have put it as positive. This irritates me. These critics who are not liking it are giving it decent to good reviews yet putting it as rotten. Kinda pisses me off.

Mar 18 - 09:09 PM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

Pretty much it's these stupid critics who have a bias against horror. They think it's all blood and guts with no substance. I personally think they are full of it because critics will give extremely violent war movies highly positive reviews, yet when it comes to violent horror then they hate it. It really doesn't make much sense. Not to mention, a lot of these critics keep complaining about how the film lacks the campy feel of the original. I actually did not find that campy atmosphere to be that awesome. I love Evil Dead, but I will follow what Bruce Campbell said. When they made this movie they could barely afford anything, even a pack of gum. This movie is the movie that Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, and Rob Tapert wanted to make in the first place. They wanted a movie that was horrifying without any comedy to it. They didn't want a movie where the audience can clearly see the green garden hose and get taken out of the film. I would take these negative reviews with a huge grain of salt.

Mar 19 - 04:35 AM

Chase The Lost

Yet they give a 92% rating to The Cabin in the Woods

Mar 19 - 09:26 AM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

The critics like movies that are smart, unpredictable and can pull a fast one on them. Cabin in the Woods was no short of brilliant in concept in my opinion. I feel like it deserved every bit of it's 92% positive reviews.

If Evil Dead has a final tomato meter score of 76%, that's a success. I'd love to see it break the 80s for its final score, but I'm expecting somewhere in the 60s.

Mar 19 - 09:39 AM

Chase The Lost

I am too. However, I have to disagree with you about Cabin.

Mar 19 - 11:56 AM

John Tyler

J *

I liked Cabin in the Woods, but I didn't think it was anything groundbreaking, like the critics thought.

Mar 24 - 08:21 AM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

Sorry, I hate that I overlooked The Cabin In The Woods. I apologize for that. It's just besides that and a few others it seems that critics are beginning to not like horror. They seem to like films that have comic moments in it. For example, The Cabin in the Woods had plenty of scenes that had me laughing hysterically. However, it seems that when it comes to horror films that are completely scary with no comedy, critics seem to pan them. It's kind of annoying reading a critic's review that says the film lacked camp or something of that nature. Not all horror films need camp to be good horror films. I just think they can be way too picky

Mar 19 - 06:30 PM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

I really do want this film to do well because it will show Hollywood how to properly remake a horror film. Platinum Dunes needs to disappear and Michael Bay needs to be shut down for delivering crap to audiences for so many years.

Mar 19 - 06:31 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Kinda sucks that it went down to the 70s. Hoping for a rise in elevation. (That's what she said).

Mar 18 - 04:43 PM

John Tyler

J *

I don't care what the critics are gonna say. This is still gonna be a good movie.

Mar 18 - 04:45 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I agree but I'd still like it to be in the 80s

Mar 18 - 05:29 PM

Evan Pol

Evan Pol

76 is the magic. Pray it doesn't drop!

Mar 18 - 01:33 PM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

76%

Mar 18 - 12:06 PM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

Also, where is the positive review from shockya that was posted 2 days ago?

Mar 18 - 10:55 AM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

That new negative review is awful. At least the others gave reasons why they dislike it and not 5 short paragraphs with 4/5 of those being plot summaries and about the originals.

Mar 18 - 10:52 AM

Chase The Lost

I thought the same thing.

Mar 18 - 12:29 PM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

LOL...and so the slow downward slope begins.....76%..........

Mar 18 - 10:01 AM

Chase The Lost

Oh well. It's still going to be amazing.

Mar 18 - 12:30 PM

John Tyler

J *

This'll probably be one of the most impressive directorial debuts in recent memory.

Mar 17 - 06:50 PM

Evan Pol

Evan Pol

I hope this film does good. For once horror shouldn't be about jump scares even though this one will probably have some. 81%. April 5th!

Mar 16 - 07:25 AM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

This is a hard one to predict...Sinister started off at 100% positive reviews and ended up barely fresh at 63% once released. Some horror movies start off high, because the die hard horror fans (often with lower standards) rush out to a screening and then post a review. Then once the masses get to it, the ratings drop significantly. I can't really predict this one since it's a cult classic...it's very possible that the negative reviews so far are from biased, hardcore fans of the original...one even said he rated it a D if you were a fan of the original and a C- if you aren't. If there's any truth to that and the majority of the audience who sees it once it opens in theaters are NOT fans (or different) when it comes to the original, perhaps we'll see less criticisms and comparisons and more unbiased, positive reviews. I'm stumped. Of course, I'm going to see it regardless of the reviews...but I want it to do well! What's your prediction???

Mar 14 - 10:11 AM

David Gilmour

David Gilmour

I predict around 70%, which equates to 90+% for non-horror movies.

Mar 15 - 10:56 AM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

I'd love to see that and I agree with you that it would be fantastic for a horror movie

Mar 15 - 11:08 AM

David Gilmour

David Gilmour

One problem I see with most modern horror movies (and movies in general) is the over-dependance on CGI, even for fake blood.
Fede Alvarez has stated that he used no CGI at all and I believe this should make the film more visceral.
Of course there are other elements to making a horror film successful, but this should at least draw us in more.

Mar 15 - 12:10 PM

Chase The Lost

The absence of CGI is hardly ever used these days and it doesn't surprise me that Alvarez decided not to use it. I love the decision.

Mar 15 - 03:10 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Also, from what i have been hearing, the actual hardcore fans really liked it, but the "fans" who think the series is Evil Dead 2 and Army of darkness are whining because there wasn't slapstick.

Mar 15 - 02:01 PM

Frank Vignola

Frank Vignola

Yes, I've been reading things like "this film doesn't have the same charisma or humor as the original" and "this film doesn't know its own identity" etc etc...but even in the negative reviews, the film has been commended on jaw-droppingly good special effects and shocking, over-the-top violence and gore that never feels silly, but instead creepy, effective and unsettling. I'm in.

Mar 15 - 06:40 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

AKA it uses gore in the best way

Mar 15 - 06:58 PM

Josh Vinson

Josh Vinson

Ahh, looks like it's not going to get a high enough tomato meter rating for you to wet your panties with.

Apr 6 - 01:58 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Its always that ONE review that knocks it down. But no worries all is good so far :)

Mar 14 - 09:40 AM

Chase The Lost

Yeah, I don't care what the critics say. This is going to be phenomenal.

Mar 14 - 09:43 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

You and me both :p. I'm so watching this no matter what!

Mar 14 - 09:48 AM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

I don't understand Rotten Tomatoe's logic.....One negative review sends the score down by 6%? How does that make any sense. Not to mention the fact that the last rotten review actually gave the film a 3 out a five. How is that a rotten score?

Mar 14 - 09:51 AM

Chase The Lost

I don't get how a review with 3 out 5 qualifies for a rotten review but I understand that one review can drop it by average. I just don't comprehend their numbers system. Oh well, fuck it. April 5 can't come fast enough.

Mar 14 - 09:57 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

its not really logic. Just math. You take the amount of positive reviews and then divide them by the total number of reviews and then multiply by 100 and you get the tomato meter score. That's why one review and it goes down if the denominator is greater than the numerator by a bit it goes down as you said 6% which I agree with you seems unfair :D

Mar 14 - 09:59 AM

Chase The Lost

Ahhh, excellent work. Thanks man. I was always pathetic at math lol.

Mar 14 - 10:04 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

haha it took me like 2 years of confusion to get to it :p

Mar 14 - 12:05 PM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

Dayum, one negative review knocked it down to 81%.... >.>

Mar 14 - 08:24 AM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

I do not understand that at all. Especially when there are much more positive reviews. Not to mention, the reviewer gave the film a 3/5 which is not a rotten score. I really am not understanding the logic of this site.

Mar 14 - 09:55 AM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

It's a simple matter of percentages. Currently, there are only 16 reviews, 13 of which are positive. So, 13/16 is .81, then you multiply it by 100 to get the percentage. Therefore, the tomatometer rating is 81%.

Mar 14 - 12:16 PM

Corbin Bond

Corbin Bond

Still if he didn't like the film then give it something lower than 3 out of 5. Last time I checked, even Ebert's 3 out of 5 reviews are still fresh.

Mar 14 - 02:16 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

I'm glad Kim Newman at least thought it was good enough to give it a fresh rating

Mar 14 - 12:05 AM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

I wanna see 98%

Mar 13 - 07:50 PM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

I wanna see 98%

Mar 13 - 07:50 PM

justybear96

Justin Johnson

87% (:

Mar 13 - 06:00 PM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

Up at 86% now! Come on critics, let's see if we can boost this up to 90!

Mar 13 - 10:57 AM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

I like how some critics are saying they're disappointed because it's not as funny as the original and this is too serious... I'm sorry but, if I recall, the original wasn't meant to be funny. Some of these critics should think before they type something like that...

Mar 13 - 05:50 AM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

I have a feeling that some of the fans of the series will say the same thing (not that I'm one of those types of fans. I'm really excited for this). I've read comments on the Evil Dead fanpage on Facebook and MANY people were saying that "this doesn't look funny like the first three. It's going to ruin the franchise because the first was supposed to be funny." I really wish that people would just give the remake a chance before they start criticizing it.

Mar 13 - 10:56 AM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

I like how some critics are saying their disappointed because it's not as funny as the original and this is too serious... I'm sorry but, if I recall, the original wasn't meant to be funny. Some of these critics should think before they type something like that...

Mar 13 - 05:49 AM

Kolya Denton

Kolya Denton

I am checking this every day to see further developments. Pretty excited by what I'm hearing so far!

Mar 13 - 02:08 AM

justybear96

Justin Johnson

just went up to 85%!

Mar 12 - 06:30 PM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

They're basically saying "it doesn't have it's own sense of existence, almost pointless to see just for the story, but it's beautifully made, and ton's of gore, and give's 'Evil Dead' a great name.

Mar 12 - 08:48 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Read the full reviews before posting Dillon

Mar 13 - 12:50 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Not all of them. In fact, only 1 review says that. A lot more says it works on it's own as well.

Mar 13 - 12:52 AM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

"But it's without much of an identity; it's never allowed to become its own movie and is constantly forced to reference or bow to or swerve from the original."

and

"they don't make up for the film's incredibly shoddy and flaccid script."

guess I gotta be that guy. lol.

Mar 13 - 02:48 AM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

I just hope 91 minutes is long enough to give audience's what they've been waiting for all these years! at the end i'll probably say one of two things "i wish it was a little longer" or "that movie wasn't too long, or too short. just rightttt" lol

Mar 13 - 02:50 AM

Chase The Lost

Just relax, man. This movie is going to be the shit. Not all critics are going to say the right things about the film.

Mar 13 - 08:10 AM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

They're basically saying "it doesn't have it's own sense of existence, almost pointless to see just for the story, but it's beautifully made, and ton's of gore, and give's 'Evil Dead' a great name.

Mar 12 - 08:48 PM

justybear96

Justin Johnson

This movie is going to be fresh, it may not be a very high rating, but it should stay above 60%. 3 top critics so far have enjoyed it, so it must be good!

Mar 11 - 10:14 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Yes! Back to 83!! I swear I literally "gasped" when I saw this.And I never gasp. Ever.

Mar 11 - 12:51 PM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

back up to 83%. 10 fresh, 2 rotten.

Mar 11 - 11:38 AM

Jonathan Owens

Jonathan Owens

Where is the IGN review?.... It was well written

Mar 10 - 09:43 PM

Wyatt Smith

Wyatt Smith

It'll undoubtedly be up eventually. There's a few other reviews as well that I'm fairly sure will be here on Rotten Tomatoes that haven't been posted yet.

Mar 12 - 06:34 AM

Kevin DeLoughry

Kevin DeLoughry

Too early, could skyrocket or nosedive at this point. Give it a week, or at least till 50 reviews to see which way the tide is going.

Mar 10 - 11:55 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

yeah I know but im still a bit pissed. I wanted it to stay higher for a bit longer :/

Mar 10 - 12:24 PM

Wyatt Smith

Wyatt Smith

It is too early to tell where this will land, but with 12 reviews down and even some top critics and mainstream press giving this some good reviews I think it's safe to say it'll at least be fresh in the end.

Mar 12 - 06:35 AM

Kevin DeLoughry

Kevin DeLoughry

Too early, could skyrocket or nosedive at this point. Give it a week, or at least till 50 reviews to see which way the tide is going.

Mar 10 - 11:55 AM

Dillon Thompson

Dillon Thompson

75%....

Mar 10 - 11:11 AM

Ronald Neira

Ronald Neira

Evil Dead is fresh...
AWWWWWW YEAHHHH!!

Mar 9 - 09:02 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Word!!!!!!!

Mar 10 - 08:29 AM

William J.

William Johnsten

It's at 86 now, so it could go either way. I'm hoping it's awesome...

Mar 9 - 05:21 PM

Chase The Lost

That about locks it up for me. The first five reviews were fresh and that tells me that we're looking at the best horror film of the year. Probably in the last couple years.

Mar 9 - 03:40 PM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

The Cabin in the Woods.

That's all I need to say to that.

Mar 9 - 07:41 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

That was released last year...

Mar 10 - 12:49 AM

Gary Devenport

Gary Devenport

I was commenting on the part where he said it could be the best horror film "in the last couple years"...

Mar 12 - 09:06 PM

Chase The Lost

The Cabin in the Woods was not a good film. I'm sorry to all who disagree, but The Cabin in the Woods tried way too hard to be funny and clever. It became wrapped so tightly in its own self-awareness that instead of being smart, it became an enormous piece of pretentious nonsense that was neither funny or enjoyable. It was a showcase of "let's see if we can tie every horror movie ever made into one film!" That might be attractive to some, but not to me. It was a film created by people who cared more about doing something that has never been attempted before than actually making a good horror film.

Mar 10 - 07:51 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

I have to disagree with you. I can admit it was a bit overrated but overall it was really well thought out and well written and the cast is very fun and playful I mean how can u hate Thor being stupid( in a human kind of way) and typical jock :p ? I mean come on when a character is like " maybe the wind blew it open" a character was like "what wind?". That was hilarious and the last act was like wtf is happening right now it was so bloody and over the top. I was laughing and getting disgusted and scared all at the same time. So I can see where you're coming from but I'll have to disagree.

Mar 10 - 08:27 AM

Chase The Lost

The movie didn't appeal to everyone but I'm truly glad that you enjoyed it. It would be tragic to let its horror premise die a quick death at the hands of disdain by the masses because it actually was more clever than the typical garbage being released today, which doesn't include Sinister and Insidious. Cheesy as they were, they worked. I have respect for those who enjoyed it, but I was personally disappointed. I did, however, laugh my balls off at the scene where the stoner pulls up in his car with a huge bong that collapses into a travel mug. I was stoned out of my mind in the theater while watching and I had tears in my eyes lol.

Mar 10 - 08:46 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

Thank you for not blowing up like some of the other losers on this site who think that their opinion is the holy one that we should all follow so i will respect your opinion and hopefully you'll like Evil Dead more because everyone deserves to walk out of a horror movie and love it instantly at least once in this god forsaken crap fest of horror movies. Btw thanks for reminding me of that scene, it was epic :p!

Mar 10 - 09:15 AM

Chase The Lost

The only time I'll blow up on someone is if they voice an opinion without any logical explanation to back it up or if they simply don't know anything about the topic and they pretend to be encyclopedias lol. You clearly are an inteligent person and I hope Evil Dead does the same for you. Go, Raimi! Cheers.

Mar 10 - 09:38 AM

Andrew Whitlatch

Andrew Whitlatch

*gold clap* about Cabin in the Woods...I couldn't have said it better.

Mar 10 - 10:32 PM

Chase The Lost

*bows*

Mar 11 - 07:00 AM

Efrain S.

Efrain Sanchez

Sinister started at 100% and now its just at 62% so I'll be expecting at least a sixty percent

Mar 9 - 02:00 PM

Pokermask

Pokermask Productions

100% after five reviews?! Wow, if it keeps itself this high at 10 reviews... all doubts for this movie, just gone... forever. Man, this got me more interested in seeing this. :P

Mar 9 - 01:14 PM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

I just read the set visit for Evil Dead on collider.com and it said that the studio bought 50,000 gallons of blood for the thrid act ALONE! My interest in this movie just went WAAAAAY up :p !!!!!!!!

Mar 10 - 08:37 AM

Chase The Lost

WHAT?! Damn, man! Haha I'm so fucking stoked for this movie.

Mar 10 - 09:16 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

I know! Me too hehehe "evil laugh"!

Mar 10 - 09:29 AM

Chase The Lost

We need to establish a Rotten Tomatoes gathering for a night at the movies lol. Many bowls will be smoked and many drinks will be had and all will be merry!

Mar 10 - 09:40 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

That would be so cool everyone having a good time :p lol !

Mar 10 - 10:05 AM

Chase The Lost

We're up in the front with Brian Harris and Hollis Mills ripped as hell...lol that would be so sick!

Mar 10 - 10:20 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

I can come? Sweet!

Mar 11 - 01:55 AM

Chase The Lost

Hell yeah, man!

Mar 11 - 07:01 AM

Ramzi Kibbi

Ramzi Kibbi

haha yeah!

Mar 10 - 10:57 AM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

I'm with you! I'm so happy that the first five reviews are positive! It gives the movie hope and I'm super psyched for the this movie!

Mar 9 - 01:11 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile