This might work somehow...

My previous thread said that i was expecting this to suck, but so far it seems to go in the correct way. I also post several bad horror movies, but many of the users that answered told me that i was missing many good horror films, can anyone tell me about them? As for Evil Dead, the positive reviews are convincing so far, but so are the few negative ones. How many of you think this moive is going to be?
Geraldo Gallardo Trujillo
03-10-2013 07:38 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Sorry for triple posting btw

Mar 12 - 08:56 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Geraldo, visit the "Other fave horror flicks" and the "first reviews" threads to see a bunch of titles. If there are any titles that interest you, post them or message me personally and I'll help give you thorough explanations to find out which one you'd like. Brian Harris brings up a good point about Ti West and his two films. If you're familiar with 70's "giallo" films, (ex. Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci, Mario Bava, Umberto Lenzi), then you'll love Ti's films.

Mar 11 - 07:42 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

There's too many to name, Gerlado. I listed at lesat two dozen flicks in two seperate threads in this forum. Feel free to look up any of them.

Mar 11 - 06:53 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Well, at this time, I can personally recommend two by Ti West, House of the Devil, which is a throwback to lates 70's early 80's Satanic cult flicks, and the Innkeepers, which is creepy as hell.

Mar 11 - 02:01 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Well, at this time, I can personally recommend two by Ti West, House of the Devil, which is a throwback to lates 70's early 80's Satanic cult flicks, and the Innkeepers, which is creepy as hell.

Mar 11 - 01:59 AM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Mar 11 - 01:59 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile