Uncut or cut version that we're reading reviews for??

Do we know? What was shown at SXSW? Anybody have that info?
Frank Vignola
03-16-2013 07:03 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

coolbryan

Han Chollo

the fact that it was cut at all was an awesome surprise. The ratings system now is pretty loose, so even a cut R movie is gonna be f'n crazy. It also gives ppl who enjoyed the movie something to look forward to when it comes out on blu ray ;)

Mar 31 - 07:54 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I agree. Lookn' forward to that unrated cut. By the way, nice name.

Mar 31 - 08:05 PM

THGhost

THGhost .

Uncut versions never make it to cinemas, so it'll be the cut version.

Mar 21 - 03:32 AM

Andrew Arnt

Andrew Arnt

according to Jane Levy the "were gonna get you, not another peep...." was cut out of the R version. fucking. lame. still excited as fuck tho.

Mar 19 - 08:12 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

That really sucks. By the way, I thought your username was Adam Ant lol.

Mar 21 - 08:50 AM

Wyatt Smith

Wyatt Smith

in various interviews it's been confirmed by Fede and Rob Tapert that the version of the movie that premiered at SXSW was the R rated cut.

Mar 17 - 07:14 AM

Justin Glover

Justin Glover

cut

Mar 16 - 12:15 PM

?? ?

?? ?

I'm sure the SXSW version is the cut version, I heard that there's a scene with (SPOILER) David using the chainsaw was cut, according to an interview with Shiloh, that part will be inside the unrated version dvd.

Mar 16 - 10:12 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Good question. Not sure how much that would truly matter, though. I mean, in the long run, the measure of a quality horror film doesn't depend on the amount of gore. Of course, there's nothing I would like more than to see the film uncut. However, I've read that it's arguably the bloodiest movie to hit wide release theaters since...well...ever lol.

Mar 16 - 08:36 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile