Should I go see this in a costume?

And if so, dressed as who? (I know Ash is obvious choice, but I was thinking of maybe going as one of the characters from this one)
Brian Harris
04-2-2013 08:39 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Flip a coin-- heads, it's yes. Tails, it's yes.

Apr 3 - 03:39 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

It...It landed on it's side...

Apr 3 - 04:01 PM

JJ ..

JJ .

If you've seen the original and just are in pure, deadite love with it, then yes. You should be Ash or whoever the Eric from this film was in the last. Then you could invite a group of people to do a-I know this is cheesy,but if you are a true fan-kind of blast from the past thing to get the hardcore original fans hyped up. Or, if you are still in pure(well, not pure, demonic)love with the movie and don't want people to get high expectations, you just should go and enjoy it's near perfect standards.

Apr 2 - 09:49 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Good advice. I was thinking of maybe going as Shiloh Fernandez's character, but that costume could easily become Ash with the addition of a chainsaw hand (no boomstick though, since theaters have been tougher since the Aurora incident)

Apr 2 - 09:52 PM

JJ ..

JJ .

Yep. I even remember having close friends(who were lucky as hell not to be in that theater because of having some last minute thing to go to)who's kids were afraid to even go to the mall with a movie theater because of it.
Anyways, glad you liked the idea ^^ and yeah, you'd probably do better with ash since you could go to some cheap Halloween store and get a plastic chainsaw(simpler, but you won't get arrested).

Apr 2 - 10:24 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

actually, the theater I want to see it at said it has to be clearly plastic if i do get a chainsaw, so it works out

Apr 2 - 10:42 PM

JJ ..

JJ .

Good. But does that mean you can get a plastic boomstick?

Apr 3 - 12:22 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Nope. No guns, period.

Apr 3 - 12:24 PM

JJ ..

JJ .

Ah, well, it was a dream. I should've known because a 5th grader got arrested for 1 day last month because he brought a plastic gun to school. Anyways, have a good time and tell me how the premiere is, as I won't be able to make it. I probably could've dressed as Mia or Natalie(they're supposed to have dark hair).

Apr 3 - 03:17 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile