End Credits Scene

I personally thought it was "Groovy.", but I feel like it would've been cooler if they had teased Army Of Darkness 2 or something.
Bad Ash J. Gilmore
04-18-2013 09:04 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Geeskater

Jamie Rogers

Well see, this is a whole different universe than the originals. Since Raimi knew he wanted to continue with the original plot one day he made it so that this could continue with sequels and he could make AOD 2 without them interfering with eachother.

Apr 21 - 12:28 PM

Justin Intactivist

Justin Intactivist

That would be awesome if they continued. What he could do is since Bruce C. isnt in peak shape but the director's cut of AOD is Ash waking up in the future, his older age could be used to be apart of his character. With celebrity trainers nowadays Im sure he can work up to the bad ass he used to be.

Apr 22 - 03:11 AM

Andrew Davis

Andrew Davis

Actually, according to Alvarez, Raimi, and Campbell, this does take place in the same universe. It's more of a VERY loose continuation of the original films. Their ultimate plan after a sequel to this and Army of Darkness are made is to cross the two different Evil Deads together. Campy Evil Dead meets Serious Evil Dead pretty much :P

Apr 22 - 09:42 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Like an Evil Dead Avengers!

Apr 22 - 10:10 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Holy shit. I approve! More groovy Bruce Campbell Evil Dead action!

I hope this is legit and you aren't being a cock-tease. Cus I'd be severely bummed of that were the case.

Apr 22 - 11:01 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

Bruce doesn't think it is a good idea, but apparently Fede and Sam are behind it, so we will see.

Apr 22 - 11:38 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

i didnt see it :(

Apr 19 - 09:45 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QbYBUOCyuc

Apr 19 - 10:04 PM

Brian Harris

Brian Harris

well, it was made before Army of Darkness 2 was a thing. Maybe the next one