Video Interviews with Evil Dead Writer/Director and Star: Fede Alvarez and Jane Levy

International Editor Luke Goodsell ain't 'fraid of no ghosts...or demons...or blood. So he's the perfect man to do interviews with Evil Dead writer/director Fede Alvarez and star Jane Levy. Word to the wise: don't watch this video in the dark, or if you have any reservations about cellars.

Mode: HLS Link

Click here to watch more video interviews

Comments

Brad Jemmi

Brad Jemmi

I want to see this movie but i'm torn because i like sleep too

Apr 3 - 06:06 PM

Clayton Shank

Clayton Shank

Haha. Nice. You stole my thoughts.

Apr 5 - 01:38 PM

Anthony Stokes

Anthony Stokes

This guy has a perfect accent, it's like thick at the tail end

Apr 3 - 08:45 PM

Luis C.

Luis Cuevas

Saw it yesterday and I woke up at like 3 35 in the morning and i couldn't sleep until five

Apr 4 - 12:50 AM

Estebueno

Esteban Gonzalez

This is the short film (4min) that Fede Alvarez directed in Uruguay for 300 dollars which made him famous! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8F9Qvror6g

Apr 5 - 08:47 AM

Balls McHammer

kolya Fist

Evil Dead II was a remake of Evil Dead. The chick sounds like she's about to break into "I'm like, omg. FOR REALS you guys, I mean like totally. Bethany is such a B"

Apr 5 - 08:55 AM

I Hate The Tomato

Donald Prentice

I agree. She tried to sound smart, but failed. I was waiting for the 'like omg and stuff and you know like omg and stuff' crap to come out of her mouth. Hopefully she doesn't do that in the movie.

Apr 5 - 12:11 PM

Ivan Escobedo

Ivan Escobedo

I thought so too, but I quickly got off my high horse because she's smart enough to broaden her horizons in her work and did a great job in the film.

Apr 6 - 02:28 AM

Dave Ruth

Dave Ruth

I thought she did the job VERY well. Although I think that she looked a bit too cute for a role of this type, even when she had all the gross makeup on. Just saying.....but I will say this is a good old fashioned gorefest. It works well at what it set out to do.

Apr 6 - 02:47 PM

I Hate The Tomato

Donald Prentice

Apr 5 - 12:11 PM

Ivan Escobedo

Ivan Escobedo

Apr 6 - 02:28 AM

Dave Ruth

Dave Ruth

Apr 6 - 02:47 PM

Clayton Shank

Clayton Shank

Haha. Nice. You stole my thoughts.

Apr 5 - 01:38 PM

James Medrano

James Medrano

I hate when the characters emphasize there words so much in horror movies like she just did in this preview. EW.

Apr 5 - 05:30 PM

Ivan Escobedo

Ivan Escobedo

Apr 6 - 02:28 AM

Dave Ruth

Dave Ruth

Apr 6 - 02:47 PM

Dave Ruth

Dave Ruth

Apr 6 - 02:47 PM

Chris Gregson

Chris Gregson

This movie was garbage...Saw it today, and with any luck, I'll forget it and get that storage space back in my brain...

Apr 6 - 08:25 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup