Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms His Expendables 3 Return

Summary

He says filming will start in just a couple of months, too. Back to Article

Comments

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Like digested food into the large intestine, Schwarzenegger inserts his theoretical nutriments to ensure this is one big turd.

Jun 17 - 03:08 PM

Esteban Martinez

Just like you do with all your comments, huh?

Jun 18 - 06:27 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

You probably liked the Expendables, which speaks loads more for your irrelevance than I ever could.

Jun 18 - 07:03 AM

Esteban Martinez

Indeed, I like to be entertained by loud explosions and one-liners.
And judging by your love for Man of Steel I'd say that you like it as well.

Jun 18 - 08:06 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

It's obvious you haven't seen it because of it's decisive lack of one liners. Also, I never said I loved it, just that it was a good film and undeserving of all the negativity heaped on it. Expendables, however, is indefensible.

Jun 18 - 10:55 AM

Esteban Martinez

I have seen it. True, it might not have one liners, but it does have big explosions, more so than any Expendables film, which still troubles your argument.
Then again, you're one of the most negative people commenting here, so I doubt you know how to have fun.

Jun 18 - 11:29 AM

Dave J

Dave J

All I'm going to say about that is seeing real explosions is sometimes better than seeing fake CGI ones!

Jun 18 - 01:01 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

EXPENDABLES 2 is better than MAN OF STEEL

Jun 18 - 11:20 AM

Esteban Martinez

Just like you do with all your comments, huh?

Jun 18 - 06:27 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Jun 18 - 07:03 AM

Esteban Martinez

Indeed, I like to be entertained by loud explosions and one-liners.
And judging by your love for Man of Steel I'd say that you like it as well.

Jun 18 - 08:06 AM

EXPENDABLES 2 is better than MAN OF STEEL

Jun 18 - 11:20 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Jun 18 - 07:03 AM

Esteban Martinez

Indeed, I like to be entertained by loud explosions and one-liners.
And judging by your love for Man of Steel I'd say that you like it as well.

Jun 18 - 08:06 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Jun 18 - 10:55 AM

Jun 18 - 11:29 AM

Dave J

Dave J

Jun 18 - 01:01 PM

Esteban Martinez

Indeed, I like to be entertained by loud explosions and one-liners.
And judging by your love for Man of Steel I'd say that you like it as well.

Jun 18 - 08:06 AM

Valmordas

Val Mordas

Jun 18 - 10:55 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

EXPENDABLES 2 is better than MAN OF STEEL

Jun 18 - 11:20 AM

Jun 18 - 11:29 AM

Dave J

Dave J

Jun 18 - 01:01 PM

Jill Cooper

Jill Cooper

Expendables is tongue in cheek fun. Love them!

Jun 18 - 02:03 PM