Tomatometer?

Early reviews seem slightly negative, but I think this one will settle in at a 65% or so.
Kevin J.
09-7-2013 08:31 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ausautas V.

Ausautas V.

It's 37% now. Seems a little high. It's almost as boring as WikiLeaks.

Oct 26 - 05:18 AM

Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

I see his picture in the movie poster and all I can think now is Cumberbleach. Thx, Jeremy.

But yeah, the trailer looked boring and full of pompous finger wagging in a Hollywood "true story".

Oct 17 - 02:52 PM

Allison McCartney

Allison McCartney

Wow, you weren't even close.

Oct 16 - 12:44 PM

Branden M.

Branden Mata

Really upset Cumberbatch's fist "big" leading film is rotten. Guys an Oscar caliber actor and deserves more. Here's hoping he come's in strong for next years Oscars with "The Imitation Game".

Oct 11 - 12:37 AM

WS S.

WS Shannon

He deserves on Oscar for this film. He captures Julian Assange in every way imaginable. If Oscars are willing to nominate Tom Hanks for Walt Disney (as he looks nothing nor sounds anything like Walt Disney) then they'd be complete idiots for not nominating Benedict Cumberbatch here, just because the film isn't good shouldn't matter if the performances are awesome.

Oct 15 - 07:34 PM

Ash-Lord

Ash-Lord

58%

Oct 10 - 11:49 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Minimum: 25%
Maximum: 64%

Oct 10 - 06:33 AM

George G.

George Gash

Nearly everything is wrong with this film; even down to the way they have Assange tying his scarf. This is a first-class turkey.

Sep 27 - 11:21 AM

TheMovieFilmGuy

Bob Picture

30% ... An absolutely boring non-film. UGH! Tedious! Couldn't wait for it to end!!!!!!!

Sep 23 - 11:00 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

I guess there weren't enough Transformers in it for you.

Sep 24 - 09:00 AM

John Averick

John Averick

Yes, because that's the only reason he could find it boring. That couldn't possibly be the film's fault.

Oct 5 - 10:11 PM

Edwin Crooks

Edwin Crooks

And yet he was very nearly correct...

Oct 17 - 05:49 PM

Jakub Gronowski

Jakub Gronowski

I hope it goes to 20% or lower. one of the worst films i've ever seen. Its a piece of propaganda crap. Aimed only to skew the perspective of the public. I dont remember the last time i saw a movie with such an obvious agenda. Anyone that likes this film is stupid and ignorant to what actually happened. Opinions are opinions, fine...but only an idiot will find this to be a faithful representation of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks

Sep 19 - 05:24 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

And you know Julian Assange well enough to know that this film gets all the facts wrong? Seems plausible enough.

Sep 20 - 01:26 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

54%
It's been in the 30s/40s for a while. 65 might be a little too high, but yeah, it'll be mixed.

Sep 17 - 08:43 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile