The Fourth Angel (The 4th Angel) (2003)
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 1
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 2.9/5
User Ratings: 502
An ordinary man remakes himself into a warrior after the death of his family in this thriller. Jack Elgin (Jeremy Irons) is a magazine editor living in London with his wife and three children. Elgin joins his spouse and his children as they set off for a trip to India, and when the plane lands due to mechanical failures, the flight is hijacked by terrorists from the "August 15th Movement," who insist on 50 million dollars in ransom from the United States government. The U.S. administration
Aug 19, 2003 Wide
Aug 19, 2003
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for The Fourth Angel (The 4th Angel)
- Jack Elgin: It would be a hell of a world if civilized people couldn't distinguish between what they wanted to do and what they actually did.
- Agent Jules Bernard: Napoleon taught us never to stop an enemy when he's making a mistake.
- Agent Jules Bernard: Coincidence like the law has a long arm.
- Kate Stockton: Don't lose yourself. That would be the real crime.
- Agent Jules Bernard: Life. It occurs whether you're at a meeting or not.
- Jack Elgin: My anger is all I've got left.
Discuss The Fourth Angel (The 4th Angel) on our Movie forum!