The Frankenstein Syndrome (The Frankenstein Experiment) (2011)
Average Rating: 2.6/5
User Ratings: 70
A group of researchers conducting illegal stem cell research discover a cell anomaly that has the potential to regenerate dead tissue. Unable to conduct legal human trials, the researchers turn to corpses to test their serum.
Jul 5, 2011
MTI Home Video - Official Site
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
There are no critic reviews yet for The Frankenstein Syndrome (The Frankenstein Experiment). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!
Audience Reviews for The Frankenstein Syndrome (The Frankenstein Experiment)
There are no featured audience reviews yet. Click the link below to see what others say about The Frankenstein Syndrome (The Frankenstein Experiment)!
- Neeraj Sahir : Healing the sick-that's a beautiful and noble thing,but remember this. All things that live must die. It's part of the evolution of life itself. Everything must die. It's the only true absolute. What happened last night was unforgivable and one day we will all pay the consequences for it.
- Dr. Elizabeth Barnes: We should test the serum. What harm can it cause? She's dead.
- Dr. Elizabeth Barnes: We have the opportunity to heal the sick, eradicate disease...I think we can do amazing things here, an, like all of you, I believe the ends justifies the means.
- Dr. Elizabeth Barnes: I believe my heart was in the right place, and my path was paved with good intentions..but as you can see, I paid the price for it.
- Dr. Walton: Prometheus was a god who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.Scholars believe that the fire in the story represents the power and the Wisdom of God. I am the modern day Prometheus. I have been searching for that fire my entire life.
- David Doyle: All I am is what I have taken from you... I am no one.
Discuss The Frankenstein Syndrome (The Frankenstein Experiment) on our Movie forum!