The Fraternity (2002)

TOMATOMETER

No critic reviews yet...

No critic reviews yet...

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

One of the most venerated institutions in higher learning also proves to be one of the most devious in this campus thriller, directed by veteran B-movie helmer Sidney J. Furie in the vein of 1999's The Skulls. The Fraternity stars Dawson's Creek and Skulls II alum Robin Dunne as Alex, a young college student indoctrinated into one of the more prestigious houses of Greek brotherhood at Runice Academy. But when a brother turns up dead, the fraternity's once-hallowed halls become rife with … More

Rating: R (language, sex)
Genre: Mystery & Suspense, Drama

as Marcus Faulkner
Show More Cast

News & Interviews for The Fraternity

Friend Ratings

No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.

Critic Reviews for The Fraternity

There are no critic reviews yet for The Fraternity. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for The Fraternity

This movie was not great and if I had watched it when it was first released I may have enjoyed it a little more. That being said, watching it more than 10 years after production makes it a waste of time because it felt very dated.

Hamee
Heather Metzger
½

Adequate thriller, I never found it entirely convincing though. The performances are good, nice set decoration, reasonably well edited, well produced. It just lacks stamina, it loses steam midway through.

jam233
James Higgins

The Fraternity Quotes

– Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
– Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)

Discussion Forum

Discuss The Fraternity on our Movie forum!