The Genesis Code Reviews

July 16, 2013
Science and religion have always never really seen eye to eye on things but they have more in common with one another than they think though the views and opinions maybe similiar they just have different ways of interpeting things i found this film to be highly interesting, quite the ingenius story kudos to cast and director
November 18, 2014
Great movie for young people. Being a practicing Christian is difficult, specially for young people. This movie shows what others go through and their commitment to God.
½ June 18, 2013
Not only does it show atheists in a hateful light, it grossly twists science to fit the christian agenda...rotten to the core.
April 8, 2013
I loved this movie. The acting was great, not cheesy in the least. The message was great. It explained so much proving creation and why people believe in the big bang therory. I really loved this movie!!! Plus I loved that they had a little love story it with no smut. Such a moving movie.
March 27, 2013
Confused movie doesn't know if it wants to be a creationism apologetic, social commentary on end of life care, or critique of the "liberal intellectual elite" in higher education. Either way it only succeeds in making a weak subplot based social commentary from the religious point of view. The creationism "science" is the same weak sauce that has been rebuffed and proved false time and again, and the attempted critique very successfully attacks a strawman post-modern liberal elite.
This movie is dull, trite, and panders to only one audience only who will lap it up with joy and not examine it critically. Which is what the film makers wanted anyway. Although I suspect the target audience might it find it slow and boring too.
December 28, 2012
A good story with likable characters. The science lesson-like scene where it explains how religion and science are both right does drag on, but it's interesting and very necessary to the movie. A movie I'd recommend to friends and family alike.
½ December 20, 2012
I will say it like this. the subject matter was great, they went in deep. But it's composition as a movie wasn't particularly interesting unless your watching to learn something. But overall it was nice
December 6, 2012
Atheist hate it when science and religion can co exist. Movie made perfect sense.
½ November 13, 2012
I normally think Christian films are corny with bad actors but I actually enjoyed this one.
September 28, 2012
My husband and I both thought that this was a really good movie.
September 25, 2012
This movie was incredible. It's really eye-opening. I believe in both science and faith. The plot is wonderful in this movie.
½ May 3, 2012
It was a bit lengthy and by the end of it I was fast forwarding just so i could get to the end. I learned a lot about science while watching!
September 19, 2012
Enlightening and the last onscreen appearance by Ernest.RIP Ernest
September 3, 2012
Does Science catch up with Creation? Veteran actors(Ernest Borgnine's last screen appearance), a smooth script(by late M. W. Leighton), sports, characters to make you chuckle, and evil lurking in the higher educational system keeps the film moving. Be aware. You will observe the world of physics as never before. Fans of "Big Bang" and "Numbers" of TV fame will be entertained. Will the age old question, "Can Science and the 1st chapter of Genesis agree to 6 days of Creation?" be FINALLY answered?! Even the Oscars might be relieved.
½ June 12, 2012
I watched this movie last night. Although some of the acting isn't exactly Acadamy Award worthy, there were some good moments, and it is a touching story that can be enjoyed by Christians and Non Christians alike. Check it out!
½ May 9, 2012
A well made movie starring lots of recognizable actors that manages to be a complete waste of film.
½ May 9, 2012
This is a bomb of a movie. I know I live in Grand Rapids Mi. where it was filmed and had a sneak view in GR. Everything about the movie is hogwash.BTW Jerry Zandstra is the producer. What a stinker of a producer and movie.
½ October 14, 2010
Great movie. Go see it.
April 15, 2011
I never knew you could rate movies like this before- So cool- This is a great movie -
March 14, 2011
quite interesting how all the 5 star reviews here are posted by individuals that have only rated one movie - this one. The dishonesty of evangelical Christians never ceases to amaze me.