The Godfather of Green Bay - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Godfather of Green Bay Reviews

February 24, 2011
This wasn't as bad as I thought this was going to be. Decent casting with especially with Thomas Lennon from Reno 911. There were a couple times whent he jokes fell flat, but when the jokes were on, they were good. Sometimes the story was alittle choppy and it did seem like a little too much to tie up the payoff. The payoff of the movie was too quick and it took away from the movie. Decent little movie though.
½ April 26, 2007
Only mildly amusing. The stars do try and do rather well, but they don't have the material to work with. It's just a bland movie, not many sparks and it did not always hold my interest.
½ February 23, 2007
I thought they could have done a better job of casting, like feature me instead of some of the other locals!
January 14, 2007
Greatest mafia film of all time!! So many good things to about this film - most importantly the brilliant cast, truly the greatest collection of talented actors in one film; great soundtrack and fabulous scenery! Love it :)
½ January 23, 2013
this is a strange little film following a hack comedian as he travels the circuit & falls into trouble, and love.
May 13, 2012
This wasn't as bad as I thought this was going to be.
June 24, 2011
This wasn't as bad as I thought this was going to be.
February 24, 2011
½ January 14, 2011
A goofy, funny Indie comedy where a comic veteran seeks to finally make the big stage of the Tonight Show after several unsuccessful attempts by traveling to a tiny Wisconsin town just outside Green Bay 2,000 miles from Los Angeles. The local characters are portrayed quite true to life, representing northern Wisconsin (and of course da U.P., eh? ya....) reasonably well. Funny all around comedy if you like the quirky comedies (deer jokes, drunken Packer fans, etc, etc...) Certainly not a perfect movie by any means but was fun to watch nevertheless.
½ June 16, 2008
I love Pete Schwaba from his guest appearances on Jimmy Pardo's Never Not Funny. He is delightful in this movie. It's a decent road trip kind of movie. Made better by the quirky characters.
April 11, 2008
Not all guys walk around with mullets in gbz. And we aren't obsessed with the macarena! But pretty funny!!!
March 28, 2008
Except for Sean Boyce. He was easily worth five stars!!
February 16, 2008
A sweetly retarded cast of extras makes this one an indie must see
January 3, 2008
It was perfect, the acting, shapes of faces, fluency.
½ December 30, 2007
It's pretty amusing if you're FROM WI. BUt I'm glad many local talents were in it (Eric Price) & I'm impressed he got Thomas Lennon, Lauren Holly & Goldwyn to do it. The accents were amusing.
½ December 21, 2007
Quirky and often funny.
½ November 29, 2007
Grand classique. ça me rappelle les soirées d'hiver
September 23, 2007
there nothing that can possibly challenge this...
September 19, 2007
Took me a long time to fully appreciate this movie. I didn't get it when I was younger.
September 12, 2007
Finally a classic movie which stands up to the novel