The Godfather of Green Bay Reviews

February 24, 2011
This wasn't as bad as I thought this was going to be. Decent casting with especially with Thomas Lennon from Reno 911. There were a couple times whent he jokes fell flat, but when the jokes were on, they were good. Sometimes the story was alittle choppy and it did seem like a little too much to tie up the payoff. The payoff of the movie was too quick and it took away from the movie. Decent little movie though.
½ February 23, 2007
I thought they could have done a better job of casting, like feature me instead of some of the other locals!
January 14, 2007
Greatest mafia film of all time!! So many good things to about this film - most importantly the brilliant cast, truly the greatest collection of talented actors in one film; great soundtrack and fabulous scenery! Love it :)
½ January 14, 2011
A goofy, funny Indie comedy where a comic veteran seeks to finally make the big stage of the Tonight Show after several unsuccessful attempts by traveling to a tiny Wisconsin town just outside Green Bay 2,000 miles from Los Angeles. The local characters are portrayed quite true to life, representing northern Wisconsin (and of course da U.P., eh? ya....) reasonably well. Funny all around comedy if you like the quirky comedies (deer jokes, drunken Packer fans, etc, etc...) Certainly not a perfect movie by any means but was fun to watch nevertheless.
½ April 26, 2007
Only mildly amusing. The stars do try and do rather well, but they don't have the material to work with. It's just a bland movie, not many sparks and it did not always hold my interest.