The Hangover Part II Reviews

½ May 2, 2015
Vuelven Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) y Doug (Justin Bartha) en un viaje a Thailandia para la boda de Stu, que incluirá una nueva disparatada aventura en la despedida de soltero. Nuevamente, el uso de humor irreverente y a veces de mal gusto parece ser la fórmula usada por este grupo de amigos.
April 7, 2015
Literally the EXACT same as the original. EXACT, except it's set in Bangkok instead of Las Vegas. There are some movies you just shouldn't make a sequel to. The Hangover is one of them.
½ June 24, 2012
I liked it. Funny, raunchy, and identical. It is the exact same thing so what is there to expect really?
½ March 21, 2015
The movie is still fun, but it is the same story as in the previous film only that it is now in Thailand. 5/10
December 6, 2011
Hmmm not as good as the first one..
March 16, 2015
The first one had me crying I was laughing so hard. This one was good for a sequel but could not have stood on its own. Not much different from the first only different place in the world so if you liked the first, you will enjoy the second. Loved Loved Loved the monkey and the special guest at the end.
March 4, 2015
Despite the fact that this is a direct copy of the first movie, it's still hilarious enough to be part of the franchise!
March 2, 2015
A less funny rehash of the first film.
½ February 27, 2015
The creators tried to top the original which in a few cases, maybe they did, but this is mostly just as good as the first which is still a compliment. Much of the original cast was brought back and more of the same gags with a couple of new things.
½ January 13, 2013
I didn't find it all that funny, and I think it was rather gross.
½ February 17, 2015
The Hangover Part 2 has some funny scenes that play out alright, referencing previous great movies or the original, however, it's filled with outrageous nonsensical non-subtle humour, that struggles to create a smile. It is a fun movie, and should be treated as such, the actors do a well enough job, except the white-washed Justin Bartha. Ken Jeong is somewhat funny in his zealous approach, but the film cannot maintain a constant edge that the original maintained. There's no guessing game, and the tropes are so similar, it's like watching the same movie as the first, with just a few different aspects. The Hangover Part 2 struggles to make itself worth the while.
½ April 21, 2011
Doesn't have the charm the first one did
½ February 5, 2015
This film has its moments, it doesn't come close to the first, though.
½ May 30, 2011
Few laughs, but not as good as the first one.
½ January 29, 2015
It's pretty much a carbon copy of the first and unfortunately it doesn't bring enough new gags with it to actually improve. Full review later.
December 26, 2011
Nothing here we didn't see in the first one.
½ January 26, 2015
The main players of 'The Hangover' (2009) return for more of the same but this is not as original or funny. Great for those who enjoyed the first outing so much that they'll be comfortable with the formula, but the film will probably disappoint those seeking some edgier humour. Overall, this is entertaining enough juvenile fodder.
August 24, 2013
What I got to say about "The Hangover Part II" is a movie that start off to be a good movie. But really it really not a good movie. There are moments that there is some funny humor to laugh, then the humor just goes dull and die. The performances by the cast is all right. The directing by Todd Phillips is okay but could be better tho. The screenplay by Scott Armstrong and Craig Mazin is pathetic. The cinematography and the score is fine a well. "I have to report that this movie "The Hangover Part II" is a horrendous of a movie that I felt "hangover" after watching this movie that how bad this movie is. This is not a must see movie."
January 20, 2015
Seriously I actually got lost to Bangkok once. But I survived to tell my story.

Sadly no film company picked up the script so instead I had to watch the Hangover Part II. It was enjoyable. As long as they don't over do it with a 3rd...
½ January 4, 2012
Minder origineel, meer voorspelbaar maar even grappig als de eerste!