The Hangover Part III Set for May 2013

Summary

Warners will bow the next "Hangover" sequel on May 24, 2013, with "Pacific Rim" following on July 12 and the "300" sequel on August 2. Back to Article

Comments

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

This Time the Wolf Pack is in Serbia and Bradly Cooper is getting Married..to a Walrus! Uh Oh!!!! and they lost the baby Seal and don't remember how!! WILL THE WOLF PACK FIND THE BABY SEAL AND GET BRADLY COOPER TO HIS NUPTUALS TO HOT SERBIAN MODEL WITH NO LINES IN THE KNICK OF TIME!!! UH OH!!!!!! WOA HOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Mar 22 - 03:18 PM

Lumbergh Phucter

Jamie Eakins

We find in favor of... BIG AMERICAN PARTY! YAY! EVERYBODY DISCO DANCING! LOTS OF FUN! GOOD TIMES FOR ALL! I'M HAVING VERY GOOD TIME! ROBOT DANCING? OH NO! POLICE! QUICKLY, IN HERE! WHO'S DRIVING? OH MY GOD, BEAR IS DRIVING! HOW CAN THAT BE? CARFUL OF MIDGETS! KOREAN ANIMATION STUDIO! EVERYBODY WORK! EVERYBODY WORK! EVERYBODY WORK! HE BIG MEAN MAN, WHIP US! WE ARE SLAVES! HERE WE ARE! HELP US! WE WILL STOP YOU! THERE IS NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! NO! IT IS YOU WHO WILL BE THE ONE ESCAPING! NOW PIKACHU! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT! AXEL FOLEY! JUDGE REINHOLD! TOM CRUISE! OH NO! YOU WANT THE TRUTH YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH SHOW ME THE MONEY! OH NO!

... $5,000,000,000 worldwide opening.

Mar 25 - 11:15 AM

Corr

Alexander Sciury

I didn't see the need for the second Hangover, so obviously I don't see the need for this one as well. (Aside from the fact the studio is going to make alot of money off it, even though it's just going to be the same premise.)
I mean, what's going to happen? Their going to get drunk and forget everything again? Maybe they should just quit partying...

Mar 22 - 04:12 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

These "people" and their pointless sequels have become so damn pathetic.

Mar 22 - 08:20 PM

Smartest Person Here

Greg Bonnette

Maybe these guys should stop drinking.

Mar 23 - 02:09 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

WOA woa woa wooooa slow down Corr and Smartest Person Here. They forget everything that happens because of the Drugs they didn't know they were taking not because of alcohol consumption. Both films make it a point to bring up several times that Zach and his drugs caused all this. Not any kind of Sponsor (or Alcohol) for Hollywood.

Personally I find it disgusting that they scape goat the drinking problems but I'll leave that preaching to a guy or gal with a better soap box.

Mar 23 - 05:59 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Haha. So after watching those movies, what you find disgusting is that alcohol gets scapegoated?!?! Ha, uh, I'm sure you must have found other stuff in those movies much more disgusting than that.

Mar 23 - 06:13 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Yes, I find it disgusting that they had to write narcotics into the script so beer companies wouldn't freak out. What they did was hilarious! I will admit the tooth pull was pretty disgusting though.
s
I don't really remember much of the sequel other than being disappointed.

Mar 25 - 01:30 AM

Smartest Person Here

Greg Bonnette

I hate when people blame what they take, of their own free-will mind you, because they don't like what occurs afterwards. Man or woman-up, people, and accept responsibility.

Mar 23 - 01:45 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Mar 23 - 05:59 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Mar 23 - 06:13 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

s
I don't really remember much of the sequel other than being disappointed.

Mar 25 - 01:30 AM

Smartest Person Here

Greg Bonnette

Mar 23 - 01:45 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Mar 23 - 06:13 AM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

s
I don't really remember much of the sequel other than being disappointed.

Mar 25 - 01:30 AM

Captain Terror

Captain Terror

Was the Hangover mentioned in this article? I stopped reading after "Pacific Rim July 12".

Mar 23 - 07:12 AM

Superzone

Link O'Fett

The same guys from the first two movies go to some famous city, get wasted, wake up the next morning having no clue what happened the night before, find something(s) amiss, and then go on a wacky adventure together to discover what happened and put all the pieces together.

And no, I don't have a time machine.

Mar 23 - 11:54 AM

Smartest Person Here

Greg Bonnette

Mar 23 - 01:45 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

s
I don't really remember much of the sequel other than being disappointed.

Mar 25 - 01:30 AM

Lumbergh Phucter

Jamie Eakins

... $5,000,000,000 worldwide opening.

Mar 25 - 11:15 AM

Neonknight

Stephen Seecharan

I remember when I saw the first Hangover...when it was called "Dude, Where's My Car?".

Mar 25 - 01:42 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup