Which is it, CT or GA?

Clearly, this is just a cash grab otherwise the title would be completely different.
Babadook Nyland
01-22-2013 07:56 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Sarah Hook

Sarah Hook

It is sort of a cash grab to keep the title like this, but I also figured it (sort of) had to do with that "A Haunting" show on Discovery or whatever channel. That show had episodes for CT and GA, and you can even get a double feature DVD with just those 2 episodes.

For the record, I haven't seen CT 1 and no desire to see this either, but I have friends who really dig this paranormal stuff.

Feb 2 - 09:16 AM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Yes, you're right. The first film was based upon an episode of "A Haunting." In fact, I remember the channel advertising the episode as "the episode that inspired The Haunting in CT!" I like haunted house films because I grew up with them. I guess I'm just a nerd that way. I would rather watch the story as a Hollywood production instead of viewing as an episode of a show that promises to be factual when we all know the stories are comprised by a bunch of liars looking for money and their 15 minutes of fame. Just like the Amityville hoax.

Feb 2 - 11:54 AM

Ricky Rodriguez

Ricky Rodriguez

I share your frustration. It is a horrible title. I didn't care much for the first one though. It had some decent moments but overall it left my horror craving unfullfilled.

Jan 29 - 02:26 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

It was watered down, yes. I still felt as though it delivered some legitimate scares for a pg-13 horror show. In an age where the best horror film to hit theaters in the last few years is Sinister, I have to look at the positives vs. the negatives. Thankfully, we get Evil Dead this year.

Jan 31 - 11:27 AM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Thank you captain obvious.

Jan 22 - 09:44 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

No need to be rude. I'm only venting my frustrations because I actually enjoyed the first film.

Jan 23 - 09:37 AM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

No need to be such a butthurt sensitive sally.
The fact you liked the first one says it all.

Jan 24 - 07:01 PM

Zane B

Chum Chum

A retard and a bitch..stop eating paint chips k?

Jan 27 - 05:23 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Who's who? You always know it's a good insult when someone tries to be tough yet the comment is ambiguous.

Jan 28 - 11:03 AM

Larry Tate

J M

Looks like they removed Miss Sean Gall. I wonder what the kick was in being so rude?

Feb 11 - 06:33 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile