Charlie Valentine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Valentine Reviews

June 21, 2011
Not an Upscale Gangster Flick, quite predictable.Bit disappointed, was Jonesing for a Gangster Fix.Although it was great to see Steven Bauer still Looking Good
October 21, 2010
GREAT father son gangster flick.Usually in these type of movies, The fathers in the mob & the son wants to follow in his footsteps but the father does his best to keep him out of it.NOT in this movie.Charlie Valentine tries to help his son up the ladder.Awesome!
½ July 14, 2014
Expected more, was a disapointment. Watched it because of Weatherly
½ April 30, 2013
Holy fuck was this movie bad. Nothing about it was good. The acting was piss-poor, the directing was terrible, the action scenes were pure "amateur hour". I don't know what else there is to say. I have no idea how this movie ended up on my computer, but I watched it, and I will never get the time back that I wasted watching this piece of crap. DAMN YOU JESSE V JOHNSON!
January 15, 2013
Some of the minor characters do come off as wooden, but Barry and Weatherly bring their roles to gritty fruition admirably. Personally, I gave this movie an hour and a half of my time, and I was glad that I did. There are definitely scenes and sequences in this one that make it worth the watch and the main characters are engaging enough to keep you interested. For me, this movie was a bit of a diamond in the rough among a slew of straight to DVD stinkers that I'm most likely thankful I've already forgotten.
June 11, 2011
Storytelling was all over the place, definitely not a good start for Michael Weatherly. Not even worth watching on "free" TV.