THE HOBBIT? HAHAHA

Guess i was right all along the movie fucking sucks overhyped overated hope this trilogy fails hard at the box office and with critics. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BAD REVIEWS? HAHAHA. Justice is served to you tolkein dickriders. you call me a troll you have my thread removed stating A COLD HARD FACT ABOUT THE HOBBIT BUT ATFTER ALL THAT I WAS RIGHT. The hobbit is being rightfully panned by critcs and the hobbit trilogy will fall short (pun intended) of the lord of the rings trilogy. the hobbit trilogy will be worse than the star wars prequels because at least they are fun and dont bore the audience to tears. DJANAGO UNCHAINED IS BEING PRAISED ITS STILL 100 PERCENT ON RT AND ITS A MOVIE FOR REAL MEN WITH REAL TASTE. FACE IT YOUR MIDDLE-EARTH SHIT HAS SUNK AND JUMPED THE SHARK ALL IN ONE. HAHAHA OWNED. DARE TO COMMENT BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!
Facebook User
12-13-2012 07:03 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Shane Blair

Shane Blair

Someone went full retard.... Never go full retard.

Oct 23 - 07:36 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

Come back Geordie, when Desolation of Smaug comes out. Please.

Oct 3 - 09:57 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

I concur. We need trolls like him to keep things interesting.

Oct 3 - 11:06 PM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

Trolls are so hilarious.

Aug 4 - 07:31 AM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

This thread has 14 Shits, 1 Pisses, 21 Fucks, 2 Cunts, 2 Cocks and 6 Tits, So Far. Enjoy swearing more of the seven words? Scar-ing Fuckface, SAY HELLO TO MAH FRIEND.

Jun 21 - 05:13 AM

Kieran Leggatt

Kieran Leggatt

awful movie, simply awful! 1 and a half stars on 5!

May 29 - 06:07 AM

Fergus MacIvor

Fergus MacIvor

It was bad, but not THAT bad. I'd say it's worth about 2.5 stars out of five.

May 29 - 08:47 AM

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

Hey....do you know when to shut up cause i think you need to shut up and stop complaining.

Jun 14 - 02:09 AM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

Well, that is just like your opinion man; 4.05/5

Jun 21 - 05:13 AM

theshorteststraw

Dave Simmons

Not you, not any critic is going to tell me if a movie is good or not. I feel sorry for people like you. It's really sad that you need to be rude and insulting to get your point across about a movie. Just say that you like it or don't like and leave it at that. You must not have been loved as a child, but hey don't take it out on a bunch of people you don't know. Are you a coward? Go get a hug from somebody, or go watch Django Unchained if it makes you feel better. Spare us your verbal diarrhea.

Apr 14 - 10:15 AM

theshorteststraw

Dave Simmons

Wow, you need a girlfriend. I absolutely loved this movie. can t get enough of it. Looking forward to The Desolation of Smaug.

Apr 14 - 09:25 AM

Kevin O'Brien

Kevin O'Brien

GEORDIE MAMA GOT ONE LITTLE TITTY. AND ONE BIG TITTY. THEY CALLED THE BITCH BIGGIE SMALLS. BUT I AGREE THIS MOVIE WAS NOT GOOD.

Apr 11 - 11:11 PM

Lord Tutweiller

Lord Diego John Tutweiller of Trolldonia

Wow, where to begin...

*I, *sucks., *overrated, *Tolkein, *You, *Hobbit, *Hobbit, *Lord of the Rings, *The, *Hobbit, *Star Wars, *don't, *IT'S, *IT'S, *SHIP. Holy fucking Christ, kill yourself.

Apr 9 - 04:32 PM

Susana M.

S M

Really. Django Unchained. Really.
I think if you wanted to make your masculinity or your intelligence (if you possess either, mind you) look any better with that reference, you only dug yourself deeper. Mediocrity is strong within you.

Apr 8 - 11:32 AM

This comment has been removed.

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

As much as I'd like him to reply to your posts, I don't think he will. I think he was banned...or something.

Apr 1 - 08:43 PM

pat

Pat S.

Does excessive caps-lock make you feel like a "real man"?

Mar 28 - 02:46 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

What the hell happened to Geordie? I get banned for a month, start a new account, and now the fucker is gone. I miss his all-caps machismo rants and imaginative curses.

Mar 28 - 12:08 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

You got banned? Why?

Mar 29 - 04:08 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

I have no clue. One moment, I'm posting on the Hobbit forum, the next, I'm banned from posting! After a few months, I decided to just create a new account.

Love posting on RT. But the ban was truly a mystery.

Mar 29 - 04:10 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

The same thing happened to me! I had an account called Sylvester Stallone and 2 months later it was closed and I still don't know why.

Mar 29 - 06:00 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

It's a conspiracy. But I'm much more tame now, so I'm hoping if my rambunctiousness was the cause of my banning, it won't happen again.

Mar 29 - 06:45 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

GEORDIE NEWLANDS? HAHAHAHA

Mar 27 - 09:46 AM

Jens Swers

Jens Swers

That must me one thight little cupboard you're hinding out in, I hope you got other forms of entertainment in there except of watching the extended version of brokeback mountain.

Feb 8 - 02:59 AM

Jens Swers

Jens Swers

People please, do not judge Geordie, I would have reacted exactly the same if I had my head in my ass the whole movie long.

Feb 8 - 02:54 AM

Alexandra Grant

Alexandra Grant

Geordie, you're out of your depth, intellectual and otherwise. Besides, how could someone who writes like an angry, socially dysfunctional 12 year old know the first thing about "REAL MEN? " Most of the 6 year-olds I know have more style and grace than you've demonstrated here. I'm so sorry Mommy left you when you were little. You might have been more mature had she stayed.

Feb 7 - 05:21 PM

Ben Hotchkiss

Ben Hotchkiss

I would say that your review sucks. Have you ever heard of a comma? As far as failing at the Box-office? If you call a BILLION dollars failing, what is a success? I liked it.

Jan 29 - 03:27 PM

Jacob S.

Jacob Stevenson

Geordie, if you have the capacity to present a well-thought out argument without typing in all caps, then perhaps people would take you more seriously and-oh who am I kidding you're a just a lonely little man screaming for attention anywhere you can.

Jan 28 - 09:08 PM

Tim de Wit

Tim de Wit

This fellow doesn't want to be taken seriously. There is absolutely no way in hell anyone can be as retarded as this Neo-wannabe tries to make us believe he is.

I have come to believe that he is a skilled troll with a masochistic inclination, who is succeeding quite well in attracting everyone's attention. Granted, his methods are less than honourable and lack imagination, but he does seem to achieve what he obviously set out to achieve.

Jan 29 - 09:25 AM

Dale Vella

Dale Vella

You are the definition of ' Retarded '

Jan 27 - 06:04 PM

Ryan Stears

Ryan Stears

Did you enjoy The Lord of the Ring trilogy?

Jan 25 - 05:53 PM

Marco Chaudry

Marco Chaudry

I really doubt he did

Jul 12 - 12:19 AM

m k.

m k

There's a picture of a queer connected to your account, but I know you're a girl. Only a girl would be so bitchy and angry. I know you never read the books -- LOTR or The Hobbit -- and you're angry that they are successful for some odd reason. You seem to have some anger problems that probably stem from being molested as a kid, but don't take out your anger on a work of art like 'The Hobbit'.

Jan 25 - 01:21 PM

Adam Mitchell

Adam Mitchell

No wise comebacks now Geordie Newlands.

Jan 25 - 04:40 PM

David Williams

David Williams

No chance of wise anything.

Apr 1 - 09:19 AM

Ryan Stears

Ryan Stears

AMEN.

Jan 25 - 05:54 PM

Jailhouse McGee

Jailhouse McGee

why so serious... :)

Jan 28 - 07:37 AM

Jens Swers

Jens Swers

That must me one thight little cupboard you're hinding out in, I hope you got other forms of entertainment in there except of watching the extended version of brokeback mountain.

Feb 8 - 02:59 AM

Alexandra Grant

Alexandra Grant

m k... don't add insult to injury by putting in your misogynistic and anti-homosexual 2 cents.

Feb 7 - 05:29 PM

Jacob S.

Jacob Stevenson

GEORDIE NEWLANDS? HAHAHAHA!!

Jan 24 - 12:07 AM

Facebook User

Facebook User

FUCK OFF CUNT

Jan 24 - 08:54 PM

Jacob S.

Jacob Stevenson

Nah. You're funny when you try to act big and bad.

Jan 24 - 10:33 PM

Joe Mckeever

Joe Mckeever

Are you seriously an adult, because you sound like a little kid. A stupid little kid.

Jan 23 - 07:18 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

SAYS THE JUSTIN BIEBER LOOKING FAGGOT IN THE PIC GO SUCK A HORSE COCK FAGGOT.

Jan 24 - 08:55 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

abusing a child! im going to call social services on you and ya bitch tits

Jan 26 - 08:42 AM

Joe Mckeever

Joe Mckeever

I rest my case.

Jan 31 - 02:18 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

i got yo back

Feb 2 - 09:14 PM

m k.

m k

Hey, Geordie, why are you so mad, girl? Maybe you didn't read the book, or can't really read to begin with; either way you sound pretty dumb. If you had read the book you'd understand that not every story starts with a James Bond, incredibly outlandish and overstated beginning. Do you know how to read? Do you appreciate reading? Did your parents read you stories as a kid five years ago? I would never expect someone as literally or artistically challenged as you to understand or grasp a good story, but at least keep it to yourself, boy.

Jan 23 - 04:05 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Dipshit.

Mar 27 - 01:00 PM

Christopher Kunkel

Christopher Kunkel

Over 920 million in the box office after 6 weeks. Suck it kid.

Jan 22 - 01:50 PM

Fena P.

Fena Pjove

i did it at rottentomatoeshdstream.lqhw.com

Jan 22 - 09:16 AM

Alan Brizan

Alan Brizan

give me out takes of the first trilogy and the lame parts of the cronicles of narnia and i'll give you this movie and more.

Jan 19 - 11:37 PM

Sebastiaan Luteijn

Sebastiaan Luteijn

why do i think this person is mentally still in his childhood?

Jan 19 - 09:45 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

OH geo, such a bitch with big tits, and no dick....oh so sick

Jan 20 - 02:32 PM

Noah Lister-Stevens

Noah Lister-Stevens

0/10 on trolling.

Jan 16 - 10:26 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

I hear if you're not a virgin the movie turns you to stone. Explains all the fanboys in here that saw it and lived.

Jan 14 - 06:02 PM

Matt Hastings

Matt Hastings

and what of the people who enjoyed it that weren't fanboys? what happens to them?

Jan 16 - 08:00 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Don't waste your time explaining that to this dispshit about how you don't have to be a fanboy to enjoy this movie. He just likes attention.

Jan 23 - 04:44 PM

Bob Fantiasco

Bob Fantiasco

Geordie, just stop it. What you are is a fucking joke, and a very bad one at that. As somebody who likes the Star Wars prequels and not the LOTR trilogy, you have absolutely no right to be talking about "real taste." The Hobbit , while not without its flaws, is a very good movie--BRILLIANT in comparison to the Star Wars prequels, which AREN'T fun, and BORED THE FUCKING FECES out of audiences with its pseudo-political excess and atrocious performances.

Jan 3 - 01:46 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

KILL YOURSELF HOMO

Jan 16 - 08:09 PM

Bob Fantiasco

Bob Fantiasco

A very well-thought out response.

Jan 19 - 05:59 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

give Django a chance, hahaha

Jan 3 - 01:44 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

Thoroughly Entertain Me Or Die

over 700,000,000 in the box office.
yup, real bomb, geordie.

Jan 3 - 10:24 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

well with 35 % of critics

Jan 3 - 11:47 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

oh gee what a minority -_-

Jan 3 - 01:50 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

your welcome

Jan 3 - 02:01 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

go fuck yourself.

Jan 3 - 07:06 PM

T. Bateman

T. Bateman

Let Me See
The Matrix Reloaded $281,576,461 Domestic + $460,552,000 Foreign = $742,128,461.
The Matrix Revolutions $139,313,948 Domestic + $288,029,350 Foreign = $427,343,298

Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas bombed at the theater.
Let me see. Let me see what happened here? Those movies sucked.You can trick a person once and make off with a lot of money, but once a person hates it why do they want to finish out the rest of these Hobbit movies? Making a Matrix movie that was weird and sucked did not save that franchise or helped the Wachowskis' careers and the Matrix franchise has been practically destroyed.

Jan 2 - 06:13 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

The Matrix trilogy is one of the most revolutionary trilogy ever to hit the screen. Who cares about the budget? The movies were great for the story it told, and the story was unique and innovative just like Star Wars is.

Jan 2 - 08:07 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Fuck the Matrix trilogy.

Jan 2 - 09:57 PM

Marco Chaudry

Marco Chaudry

I guess you hated Cloud Atlas too XD

Jul 12 - 12:23 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

No, fuck your own self!!

Jan 3 - 08:03 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Not my fault the Matrix trilogy sucks.

Jan 23 - 04:39 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

That's one guy's opinion, but have a original story and great mind blowing action makes it exceptional. It's a minority opinion, just like me disliking The Dark Knight Rises, but in that movie, the storytelling sucked across the board. In the Matrix, it kept you on the edge of your seat in the majority of the movies.

Jan 29 - 09:35 PM

Jordan B.

Jordan Benjamin

You seriously need to calm down

Jan 2 - 04:57 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

you want to know whats valid, 5 golden globe nominations for django. get that shit outta here hahahaha

Jan 1 - 09:52 PM

Christian Kneier

Christian Kneier

django can be summed up in one word...nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger...i mean jezez,that was fucking annoying...

Jan 2 - 02:44 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

so you are on of those morons, hey dimwit open your eyes, how do you think slaves where treated with punch and cake...

Jan 2 - 08:54 AM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

I guess it's a good thing that you weren't alive back then because that's how they talked. (And you would've talked like that too).

Jan 2 - 09:59 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

hollis, hollywood dones't care if your movie is nominated for shit. what matters is the money they're raking in. hobbit has one that round much more so than django shitstained has.

Jan 2 - 09:08 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

wow you are the biggest dipshit on the planet. if hollywood dosent care why would they have these ceremonies. you fanboys are to dumb admit that this is no where near as good as the first LOTR, suck it

Jan 2 - 11:35 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

jealous perhaps, its okay to suck

Jan 2 - 11:36 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

a stupid ceremony doesn't mean shit to hollywood. why do you think they keep making all these shitty movie? twilight? total recall 2012? look at the reviews. then look at the box office. cha-ching.

Jan 2 - 12:05 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

if a movie makes money it still doesnt change the movie. haha now shutup

Jan 3 - 08:59 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

making money changes everything.
for example, when they found out Transformers 1 was making a lot of money, what did they do? make sequels! and each sequel gradually sucked harder than their predecessor. another example: Pirates of the Caribbean.

Jan 3 - 01:54 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

wow, think about the topic a bit. i didnt say anything about sequels, what i meant was if a movie earns shitloads of money it still doesnt mean its good. please, why do i have to spoon feed you this info.

Jan 3 - 02:06 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

i agree with you on the point that just because a movie makes a ton of money doesn't mean it's good, but i still hate you because trolling is too much fun hehehehe

Jan 3 - 02:21 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

well fuck you too then pal haha..

Jan 3 - 07:14 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

yeah?
well...
fuck you.
lol

Jan 3 - 09:47 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

keep being a bitch

Jan 1 - 09:53 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

p.s zach is racist in previous comments, biiittcch !!!1

Jan 3 - 01:46 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

how is he racist? because django unchained has black people in it and if he mentions it that therefore makes him racist? if meantioning django is racist i suppose the hobbit is racist as well? you must have no sense of logic whatsoever.

Jan 3 - 01:52 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

you clearly cant read strait because he called django unchained, django nigger stained, so please read the comments before talking again.

Jan 3 - 02:03 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

i never "spoke".
and so what? django niggerstained is a HILARIOUS joke, i wish i came up with that!

Jan 3 - 07:05 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

box office has nothing to do with quality you fucking retard.

Jan 14 - 05:52 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

you gave Fred: the movie 1/2 star. you must be out of your fucking MIND if you you think that movie deserves more than a 0....

Jan 15 - 11:06 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

You are a fucking stud!

Dec 30 - 08:47 PM

Kyle Becker

Kyle Becker

If it's not the best movie ever made, it fucking sucks? Nice logic, weirdos. The movie was fine, a bit long. Should have been two movies, not three. But whatever. The 3D version was pretty cool, and worth the money. Better than 90% of the crap out there.

Dec 27 - 04:17 PM

Taylor Voss-Smith

Taylor Voss-Smith

Lol... the originally post was commical, however the hobbit was quite good i thought. For those who have read the book i think they'll get it. For those of you who couldn;t be bothered reading the book then i would see why it wouldn't be your thing. This is not a movie for those with a short attention span it is a long slog but was one of the best releases of this year.

The End

Dec 27 - 03:11 PM

Heath Kessi

Heath Kessi

Amen to poster, I completely agree and am utterly ashamed of this movie and peter jackson along with the rest. This is my favorite book and the artistic integrity of this story has been demolished.

Dec 27 - 10:43 AM

Sim Mills

Sim Mills

I'd be surprised if you found any movie you weren't ashamed of when you start talking about artistic integrity. I found The Hobbit to be a fantastic movie, i do not care whether it will be expanded to make more money as long as it is relevant to the plot and keeps me entertained which in this movie it was. Being ashamed of Peter Jackson is fine but using this as an excuse to be bias against the movie? The poster of 'THE HOBBIT? HAHAHA' is simply a guy who didn't like the hobbit in the first place and is now trolling the reviews as if he has a point and you apparently agree with him. As far as i'm concerned neither of you make any good points on why the MOVIE was bad and simply served to annoy me with how ignorant you both come across.

Dec 27 - 12:01 PM

Starbaby

Starbaby Miniverse

But wait, you have not made any "good points" why it was a good movie either, other than YOU found it [quote] "fantastic" and it entertained YOU. If that is a good argument then those who found this movie flawed, dull, OR terrible and are "ashamed" of it have as much weight in their argument as you do. No, actually more because your credibility goes way out the window when you start to put others down and personally attack them for having a different opinion than yours. It makes you look petty and immature. You should try to understand what an opinion is and why one is not necessarily more right than another one.

Dec 27 - 02:11 PM

Sim Mills

Sim Mills

By stating that it entertained me that is a good point of the movie, I cannot speak on behalf of everyone so its pointless to argue with me over how everyone felt about the movie. That however is beside my point. You stated something about how opinions might not be more right than other opinions, yes you are correct they are not. In-fact opinions themselves are not even right... however if someone states something you disagree with then you will criticize them, you yourself basically attempted to criticize my attempt of criticism, doesn't make you right and nor does it make me right...so there's no point in talking about how right opinions are, you simply dig yourself a hole and crawl into it as soon as you do. Even more so when you start talking about credibility, you say that the people i criticized have more credibility than me because i personally attack them, supposedly because they have a different opinion than me? Where did you get that from, i said they came across as ignorant to me because they did, not because they disagreed with me... How exactly can you criticize me about personal attacks yet ignore the poster of this thread who not only calls people 'tolkein dickriders' but doesn't even make any sort of attempt to validate his opinion? Albeit Heath Kessi was not as bad however nonetheless i found even his point to be irrelevant considering it doesn't have any 'Bad Points' about the movie other than the slight inclination its too long and that too much money is being made from it, which in NO way dictates how good the movie itself is, so am i wrong in attempting to criticize them? I might not have criticized them how 'You' would have liked me to them but look i'm not perfect and i can't satisfy everyone... I thought the movie was fantastic, it had great character development, it wasn't boring for me, and yes these are all what i think about the movie and they are good points about the movie but where exactly are the bad points about the MOVIE that apparently have more credibility than mine?

Whether you agree or disagree with what i say is totally up to you.

Dec 27 - 03:29 PM

Starbaby

Starbaby Miniverse

Logical fallacies. Look them up. You're completely out of left field here.

Jan 3 - 07:42 PM

Sim Mills

Sim Mills

Geordie Newlands? HAHAHAHA.

Dec 27 - 10:10 AM

Andy Preece

Andy Preece

Your opinions are about as comprehensible as your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Dec 27 - 10:07 AM

١r­ur Bj÷rnsson

١r­ur Bj÷rnsson

I'm one of those Middle-Earth fans, but I totally agree with Geordie. This movie sank after less then 30 min.

Dec 20 - 07:26 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

you actually agree with this fucktard?!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8 - 05:52 PM

Patrick Roy

Patrick Roy

Hahaha... what a douche.

Dec 20 - 04:57 AM

Scott Bradley

Scott Bradley

How can anyone take a guy with the name of "Geordie" seriously. This guy is from the UK. That's all you need to know. He isn't smiling because his teeth are all fucked up like most brits.

Dec 18 - 06:04 PM

Sam Steel

Sam Steel

Actually if you look it up, we have the best dental health out of any country.

Jan 15 - 12:10 AM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

I guess if I were that ugly then I'd be pissed at the world, too. Sorry, Geordie.

Dec 18 - 01:23 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Ahh so you're a racist fanboy who wants people to worship dwarves. Lowest form of life.

Dec 17 - 07:54 PM

Matt Hastings

Matt Hastings

You know, and this may come as a shock to you, people have different opinions on movies. You don't need to curse out other people's movies. For example: I could call Django Unchained a steaming pile of crap. I don't know that is true or not but I said it anyways. I could also cuss you out for liking it. Now wouldn't that be rude and inconsiderate of me.

Dec 17 - 07:54 PM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

lol "django niggerstained" xD

Dec 17 - 07:59 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

GTFO

Dec 18 - 03:41 PM

J Freak

steve attack

Your comment was less than boring Gordi. Glad I didn't pay to read it. The Hobbit on the other hand? Simply wonderful!

Dec 17 - 06:20 PM

Sebastian Diaz

Sebastian Diaz

first of all you are really uneducated by expresing yourself like that, and whats the points of this? we know its not going to fail at box office so while you complain the people that made the hobbit will be swiming in money... and Tolkein is probably one of the best writers ever he created a whole universe... and one thing i learned about rt is that i only trust the audience metter.

Dec 17 - 05:01 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

The jimmies rustled by Geordie is hilarious. You all care enough to call out a troll and think anyone is paying attention.

#Losing

Dec 17 - 04:20 PM

Sebastiaan Luteijn

Sebastiaan Luteijn

this guy have no life, he cover his face he sit 12 hours a day on rotten tamatoes, complaing about the hobbit... if u don;t like it and u keep posting about this film that make no sense,

hey bitch this movie made 84.4m dollars 1 week

Dec 17 - 03:10 PM

Micah Lefevre

Micah Lefevre

Exactly bro!

Dec 17 - 04:16 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

GTFO

Dec 20 - 06:46 PM

Luke Handler

Luke Handler

lol you're such a troll Geordie (stupid name) btw you're a child not a man, ignoramus .

Dec 15 - 01:29 PM

ProducerPaul

Paul Barrett

Why do you guys even bother to give this troll any attention? It's all he wants. He reminds me so much of Captain of Team America back in the day. Hell, they may be related or even the same person. He was a clueless troll who had the only opinion who mattered too, but he eventually got bored and went away because people ignored him. Might be worth a try here.

Dec 15 - 12:34 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Who's computer did you steal to write that drivel?

Dec 15 - 11:52 AM

Anthony Pearson

Anthony Pearson

Has this abusive mug been banned from here yet?

Dec 15 - 09:16 AM

Timothy Fenning

Timothy Fenning

Hipster?

Dec 15 - 08:48 AM

Tyler M.

Tyler Meyer

You best troll harder, bro.

Dec 15 - 08:08 AM

Christian Kneier

Christian Kneier

fuck you, faggot...the hobbit was great and a good follow up to the best trilogie of all time the lord of the rings!

Dec 15 - 06:48 AM

Ridge Maurer

Ridge Maurer

u mad bro?

Dec 15 - 05:57 AM

Leo Phillips

Leo Phillips

At this point, Geordie, seeing you troll every single damn Hobbit thread is surprisingly hilarious. May I hopefully reduce the size of your stomach ulcers by reminding you that what each person thinks (including the critics) is OPINION, and its different for each person. Ass..

Dec 15 - 01:45 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

it's stupid that dredd 3d actually has to have 3D in its title just to make more money. Oh, hey, just like George Lucas and his fail prequel trilogy!

Dec 17 - 02:01 PM

James Reed

James Reed

If an alien scanned his post for intelligence they wouldn't find any.

Dec 14 - 05:02 PM

Micah Lefevre

Micah Lefevre

This this loser seriously allowed to keep posting on here? Nobody cares about the opinions of such a vulgar and disgusting individual.
Get a life and lay off the all caps.

Dec 14 - 04:33 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Zachary Wisz has a Fanboner

Dec 14 - 12:35 AM

Thom Stone

Thom Stone

who the fuck is christopher 'walker'?

Dec 14 - 05:05 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Your gay fanboner is showing

Dec 14 - 05:09 PM

Jack Orton

Jack Orton

this guy gave Dredd 3D four stars and The Return of the Living Dead five stars. Maybe the Hobbit will be good, maybe it won't, but this guy's opinion is worthless, because his taste in movies is so poor, that it doesn't matter.

Dec 13 - 08:54 PM

w@velength

In Your Dreams

The critics have spoken: The Hobbit is a C- at best.

Dec 13 - 09:59 PM

Luke Handler

Luke Handler

yet the fans have an over 80% rating right?

Dec 15 - 01:33 PM

Thom Stone

Thom Stone

hey, give us a list of all the movies you like and didn't like so we can tell you your opinion is worthless when it disagrees with the majority opinion.

oh, also, i really enjoyed dredd 3d.

Dec 14 - 05:06 PM

Jack Orton

Jack Orton

lol this guy's from Leeds... shoulda know. I think this video sums up what we all think of Leeds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyH5mfQntg

Dec 13 - 08:47 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!

Dec 13 - 08:21 PM

Steve Corning

Steve Corning

Or perhaps more appropriately for this thread, "They have a cave troll!" :P

Dec 14 - 10:16 PM

Noah Lister-Stevens

Noah Lister-Stevens

Winning!

Jan 16 - 10:26 PM

Aicel Millares

Aicel Millares

Lovely XD

Feb 6 - 04:11 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Oh Geordie, it's obvious that you have devoted the better part of your week just praying that this movie will fail. But here's the hard truth:

1. You haven't seen the movie, so therefore your thread is invalid and it's just another example of internet trolling.
2. You said that it failed critically even though it has a fresh rating. (FYI: "Panned" means that almost no critics gave it a good review, which isn't true of The Hobbit).
3. You said it failed at the box-office which makes no sense because it doesn't come out until tomorrow.
4. I don't know why you're bringing up those awful Star Wars prequels because the debate is pretty much settled on how and why they are complete shit.
5. I don't think anyone expected The Hobbit to top LOTR because those were all Oscar winning movies.
6. Django Unchained and The Hobbit are completely different genres so it makes no sense to compare them.

So, I'm sorry, Geordie, but everything that you said is either completely inaccurate or irrelevant.

Dec 13 - 07:50 PM

Retardo M.

Retardo Montalban

The apples from your daddy's sack dangling in your mouth?

Dec 13 - 08:37 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

@ Alex I don't care what you say about this troll, but please don't say shit about Star Wars Ep. 1-3 as they were as good as Ep. 4-6. Both trilogies had strong and weak aspects, but they were still great!

Dec 13 - 09:00 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

the Star Wars prequels failed in everything

Dec 15 - 11:56 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

They did not, seriously?? Back your worthless argument with facts, then I can rectify you immensely...

Dec 15 - 04:03 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Ok, I'd be happy to back up this "worthless" argument with some facts. What was bad about Star Wars Ep. 1-3? Hmmm...Jake Lloyd as young Anakin, possibly the worst kid actor of that decade. Jar Jar Binks, possibly the worst character ever created in the history of storytelling. The pod race, otherwise known as an overlong and pointless scene made purely to sell video games. Hayden Christiansen, one of the worst adult male actors in the world. The shitty dialogue scenes, example: "I truly...deeply...love you." All that and more are why the Star Wars prequels are insulting to fans of the series and to the general public with an IQ over 30.

Dec 17 - 01:54 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

You got issues buddy!! There's one good point out of that bore : Jake Lloyd was a pitiful choice I agree. Everything else was adequate, not all amazing, but adequate.
Not saying Ep. 4-6 were bad, cause I do love them, I'm just saying that even those movies had their majors flaws and mediocre moments. Some things worked and some things didn't for both trilogies. I would elaborate but I feel like you would not understand.

Dec 17 - 09:20 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Please don't insult the original Star Wars trilogy by saying that the new ones are just as good.

Dec 17 - 01:47 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I'm not insulting any movie, I just understand that the original story arc was made 25 years prior to its release. Although I saw some flaws, it did not took away the fact that the movie was greatly done. New generation of movie technology and a new generation of actors that made a movie for the new generation of fans. All the haters are just over-analyzing the movies just to find unworthy flaws to make yourselves sound important.

Dec 17 - 09:24 PM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

Want an award?

Dec 13 - 07:43 PM

Retardo M.

Retardo Montalban

Someone's parents forgot to install net nanny.

Dec 13 - 07:40 PM

John Paul Mccringleberry

John Paul Mccringleberry

It's not Tolkein who made the movie. The film is what it is but the book is far superior to anything Star Wars, prequel or not. Tolkein wrote great stories and I have yet to see for myself if this movie is truly bad or not.

Dec 13 - 07:34 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

If you would have said Twilight or even Hunger games. But Star Wars has add better story arcs than LotR or Hobbit, and since they're 2 completely different story genres, it doesn't make them comparable. Books nor movies.

Dec 17 - 09:27 PM

Rossy John

Rossy John

wow

Dec 13 - 07:21 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile