It's good...ish

I'm gonna be honest, this film is extremely overrated. But is it bad? No, but its not a masterpiece either. There are only a few moments in the movie that might capture you interest, like the game of riddles between Gollum and Bilbo. But after that, few to none. It's visually appealing though and the costume design is fantastic. The performance of Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield lacks and gives off a phony sense of vengeance and disgust, standing personally as the worst performance during the entire movie. What will keep many people awake and interested is the humor of the dwarves (though thats really the main reason I enjoy the animated Snow White), Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins, and the return of Ian McKellen as Gandalf.

7.3/10
Austin W.
12-14-2012 07:38 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Retardo M.

Retardo Montalban

How is it overrated when it's getting mediocre ratings?

Dec 19 - 09:58 AM

Facebook User

Facebook User

I WOULD WATCH A TRILOGY OF GOLLUM FILMS RATHER THAN THIS HOBBIT SHIT. 13 DWARFS WITH TOLIET HUMOUR NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. ANDY SERKIS AS GOLLUM AND CAESAR THE LEAD APE>>>THE HOBBIT MOVIES

Dec 15 - 01:19 AM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

inb4 Butthurt flavoured whine from Faggary Wisz

Dec 15 - 12:49 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

Thoroughly Entertain Me Or Die

hey stop talking shit about zachary. he's probably the smartest kid on these forums.

Dec 15 - 03:41 PM

Facebook User

Facebook User

LOL SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON ZACHARY GO SUCK HIS COCK THEN YOU FAGGOT. THATS ITS YOU CAN FIND IT WITH A MICROSCOPE.

Dec 16 - 07:53 AM

Stingray064

Jeff Grossman

Just curious, how can i become a cynical asswhole like you? Were you raped by a dwarf? (would explain alot)

Dec 19 - 09:37 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile