Critics seriously...

i just notice that the older movie of "the hobbit" has more ratting than this one its just... just... unaceptable!!! wtf critics trashing great movies like this seriously none of them would been able to make this movie, this is also less than mib3 which i find a little bit dissapointing but wud give it like a 75% and this an 88% just for the sake of 1 more than DKR
Sebastian Diaz
12-17-2012 09:13 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Market Man

Eric Shankle

Or maybe the Hobbit isn't a good film which is why the score is low. It's okay, you're not the only one who can't cope with this film not receiving spectacular reviews.

Dec 30 - 12:59 PM

Dingbat Charlie

Dingbat Charlie

Calm your ovaries, just because Peter Jackson farted does not make it an obligatory good smelling gas.

Dec 17 - 04:24 PM

bob  j.

bob jones

'none of them would have been able to make this movie'. that argument is the most tired argument ever. seriously. so you're basically saying that, do dislike a movie, you have to be able to make it. stop making that argument.

Dec 17 - 12:23 PM

This comment has been removed.

Nathan Nazgūl Lord

Nathan Nazgūl Lord

I don't suppose we even *need* to reply to your comment to let you know we don't need your shit. No one wants you in here. Just give up and go back to where you belong.

Dec 17 - 09:25 AM

This comment has been removed.

Justin Kang

Justin Kang

How many times do you have to get banned Geordie?

Dec 17 - 11:05 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

Thoroughly Entertain Me Or Die

i KNEW it was geordie...!

Dec 17 - 11:27 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile