You guys are all fucking stupid

The Hobbit is by far Peter Jackson's worst work
Peter M.
12-30-2012 06:03 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Cody H.

Cody Halpert

Cool story, bro.

Jan 2 - 09:28 PM

Chris D.

Chris Ducat

Wow...aren't you clever /s Are you going to bother to give us any reasons why? Otherwise: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Jan 1 - 04:35 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

yeah its true

Jan 1 - 01:41 AM

Christian Kneier

Christian Kneier

his worst work was shit like braindead or meet the feebles...crap that people like to call "classics" these days...the hobbit iss a masterpiece,not as good as the lord of the rings,but a solid second place.

Dec 31 - 07:52 AM

Facebook User

Facebook User

THE FRIGHTENERS IS PETER JACKSONS BEST WORK NOT THE LORD OF THE RINGS SHIT OR THIS GAY HOBBIT TRASH.

Dec 31 - 05:23 AM

WS S.

WS Shannon

Here's a guy I can respect. Someone devoted to bashing The Hobbit on Rotten Tomatoes' vague article section from the past month! Good for you Geordie and keep up the Caps-confused bashing that gives you some meaning in life!

Jan 1 - 11:41 AM

Tom S.

Tom Smith

Well, in comparison to Lord of the Rings. Nobody said that the Hobbit was better than his other work. You are complaining over nothing.

Dec 30 - 10:21 PM

Vince Thorne

Vince Thorne

Actually I prefer the Hobbit to the last teo LOTR films. Ironically a lot of the complaints being levelled onThe Hobbit like length and bloat and monotony I'd level at Return of the King especially. In comparison The Hobbit is fun and refreshing and more in keeping with Fellowship.

Dec 31 - 04:37 AM

ThoroughlyEntertainOrDie

Thoroughly Entertain Me Or Die

have you seen the lovely bones perchance?

Dec 30 - 06:50 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

I fucking love that movie.

Dec 30 - 08:40 PM

Bob Fantiasco

Bob Fantiasco

Your ability to be taken seriously, and...it's gone.

Dec 31 - 03:44 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile