• PG-13, 2 hr. 15 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Holiday Reviews

March 10, 2012
My dislike of the film probably comes from my severe dislike of Winslet and Diaz but I think it's fair to say that while the idea is good, it's predictable, and as emotionally stunted as the main characters.
xHappilyHippy
December 20, 2008
Grr.I hate Jack Black....but I sort of wanted to see this, so I'll deal with it, I guess.
June 16, 2014
It isn't the greatest romance around but The Holiday just feels extremely down to earth. Black is easy to relate to, Law is downright charming, Diaz offers the laughs and Winslet is provides some really sweet moments that make The Holiday a truly solid, family friendly watch.
September 15, 2007
loved the movie. one of my favorite movies ever. loved the three way phone call. great pair ups.
May 21, 2014
Not bad for a chick flick, it's charming and a feel good movie
May 14, 2014
All the characters did very well (except Jack Miles - man I hate this guy's pathetic acting).
May 13, 2014
What a great holiday movie! This film comes when many others offer something the same. But this one stunned me in all way. Romantic movie for christmas? why not? and this one is successful. To be the highlight, the music score is the best. Maybe the best that Hans Zimmer ever made..
Marie G.
April 25, 2014
The Holiday was directed by Nancy Meyers in 2006. It is not a popular film. It is a romance and a comedy. This movie starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. In the same order Amanda, Iris, Graham and Miles. It takes place in England and in Los Angeles because there are two stories at the same time. The plot is about Amanda and Iris who are in bad periods and whants to change them life just during the holiday to see other people. Then, on internet, both women decide to swap them house for a while. In each country, each women met new faces and found love. The movie had very good acting. I enjoyed this film.
Marie Guyard
December 9, 2013
It offers 2 relaxing hours of past-time, but nothing special.
March 25, 2014
Predictable and drawn out
December 25, 2012
Awwww, pure perfect christmas entertainment. Not gonna change the world, but makes you feel warm and fuzzy and just a bit better about the world.
March 7, 2014
I was surprised that I liked this film. All the leads gave good performances.
Sarivarestevez
February 19, 2014
I just like Kate winslet.
February 18, 2014
The Holiday has a great cast of talented stars. The story is simple and it has the feel good thing going for it. However, about 10 minutes into this, I was able to guess exactly how it would play through and end. Also this movie should just be renamed "cliche romance movie."
February 16, 2014
I love this movie, it reminds me so much of my sister and me...and maybe I'm just overly attached to this flick because of my feelings.
But feelings aside, I find this film truly enjoyable.
J K.
January 28, 2014
I didn't believe in any of the acting. It felt like even they were wondering what they were doing in this movie.
February 13, 2010
It was nice to see Kate Winslet do something different and Jack Black act like a normal person. Not a fan of Cameron Diaz and her over-acting... and LOVED Eli Wallach...oh yea.. and it was nice to be reminded of how hunky Jude Law is.
June 26, 2007
This film is way long...but delivers the goods!! The Holiday is a great achivement by Nancy Meyers (Something`s Gotta Give). The performances are excellent as well as the premise.
December 29, 2013
A nice romantic comedy with a great cast and interesting storyline & some very uplifting moments. Special mention to Eli Wallach always royal even in his old age...
December 29, 2013