As long as there are shirtless guys...

Teen girls and soccer moms will see it.
James P.
03-24-2013 03:24 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Zane B

Chum Chum

"Sexism" being tossed around now eh? The secret to women is just letting them win sometimes. Go ahead let em call you sexist. When they make their point they'll finally shut up

Mar 28 - 07:23 AM

Marc Baker

Marc Baker

Because, the gossip industry, especially MTV, Disney Channel, and E! Entertainment pander to teen girls, and soccer moms with these crappy movies like A parent dangling keys in front of their infants!

Mar 27 - 06:38 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Apparently James, because of your truthful comment, you are a sexist.

Mar 27 - 04:40 PM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

you should just watch the movie because its really good.

Mar 27 - 07:03 PM

Mark Akintoye

Mark Akintoye

*Coughs* Sexist. *Coughs*
Just saying.
Not always females want to see a movie because of half nude men.
Just like, as S E put it, not all men want to see movies that have explosions.

Mar 26 - 02:32 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

Lies. ALL men want to see movies with explosions. Just like how ALL women belong in the kitchen! OH!

Mar 26 - 02:36 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

hey-oh!

Mar 27 - 12:44 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

*Coughs* Dumbass. *Coughs*

Mar 26 - 04:22 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

It's not sexist if it's true, Mark.

Mar 27 - 12:35 PM

S E.

S E

As long as there's explosions half brained men will see GI Joe so what's your point?

Mar 24 - 04:25 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

gi joe 2 is not just about explosions..... it has 88% so please shut up

Mar 25 - 02:31 AM

S E.

S E

67 and it keeps going down. So please you shut up

Mar 25 - 05:47 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

Actually, it's at 69% now. It has a chance of scoring a fresh rating. Of course, I can't really compare The Host's rating, because there is none...

Mar 26 - 07:44 AM

Movie 4.

Movie 43

Sam Gi Joe isnt that good. You should seethe Host instead

Mar 27 - 07:04 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

Why do you have to be stupid to enjoy action? Not really defending GI Joe, but sometimes explosions are awesome.

Mar 25 - 05:41 AM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

You don't have to be insecure just because you're probably a teen girl or a soccer mom who is going to see this movie.

Mar 25 - 10:23 AM

S E.

S E

You probably live in your mother's basement and can't get a girl so?

Mar 25 - 05:46 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Lol why, because he's right? You don't want to hear the truth so you toss insults?

Mar 26 - 07:26 AM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

You have just figured out women, Chase.

Mar 26 - 09:15 AM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Mhm. I love when a movie like this comes out and women get all excited to see it because they think it's new, original, or complex when in reality, they're trolled by the filmmakers who intentionally create films like this to allow them to flock to the theaters like mindless sheep and grab the cash out of their purses.

Mar 26 - 10:09 AM

Adam Hinkle

Adam Hinkle

Chase And Alex You are the epitome Of what a nerdy Movie Internet Fanboy is. And being sexist jerks over the internet isn't new either.

And the story while yes comprised of many already used ideas, There is nothing that comes out now and days that is in fact original, that's the comedy of it. Any movie you enjoy has most likely already been done in some shape or form and probably better.

Any action movie where the brainless Males flock to, is no better then twilight for females.

This is a sci fi that hasn't been done in this fashion, not in many years at least and not in this form. Its just funny that people hate on something with out ever ready watching or making there own personal judgment based on concrete facts.

Read a book, make decisions for your self, don't be brainless people who automatically jump to conclusions.

Mar 26 - 01:36 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Lol well, Alex, I was on your side...

Mar 26 - 03:53 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Oh no, no, no. I'm sorry, Chase. I was actually talking to Adam Hinkle, but then he erased his comment and it looks like I was talking to you. Sorry, man.

Mar 26 - 04:16 PM

Babadook Nyland

Babadook Nyland

Ohhh haha no worries, brother.

Mar 27 - 06:06 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile