NO REVIEWS

so its gonna suck
Tony Stark
03-25-2013 02:31 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

yesterday the first review was positive, with a rating of 3/5 and now this positive review is disappeared and instead of 3 rotten reviews. why did the positive review disappear from this site?
Sorry for my terrible english. I am italian

Mar 27 - 01:17 AM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

It's a conspiracy!

Mar 27 - 08:37 AM

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

I 'd like to see a Roswell Conspiracies live action :). I hope Niccol has done a good job. I swear, i''l watch this one just because is written and directed by him

Mar 27 - 09:10 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

dont lie....we all know there are twihards here

Mar 28 - 02:41 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

its gonna suck..no way im gonna watch it

Mar 27 - 12:06 AM

Adam Hinkle

Adam Hinkle

He definitely is and there's a reason hes working on this film it the first film hes directed that he didn't 100% right if I'm correct so that means something. I seemed to love the story very much and thought there was a lot to this and he like to universe its held in so i think he will take very good care to make this a great movie and from what i have heard only minor complaints. Most complaint from males(personally i dont care) is there could have been more action but the book has quite a bit and there should be some scene that have people on the edge if the adapt it right.

Mar 26 - 12:11 PM

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

Adam, I hope you're right. I don't like Stephanie Meyer, but I think Niccol is a great storyteller

Mar 26 - 02:12 AM

Dawn Havard

Dawn Havard

I recommend reading the book. Loathed the Twilights, picked up this book by accident and didn't even realize Meyer had written it until about 1/2 way through. Nicely plotted, good characters. A really well written piece of sci-fi.

Mar 27 - 08:30 AM

Adam Hinkle

Adam Hinkle

But that They had no preview screenings for Avatar TLA, where as the host has but they haven't been permitted to release them Officially even though there are many different review all pretty positive

Mar 25 - 06:22 PM

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

yes, this lack of review is not positive. I remember that "The Last Airbender" had no reviews until the day it came out, and we know how it ended..

Mar 25 - 03:12 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

oh i remember

Mar 26 - 04:54 AM

Diana Perova

Diana Perova

I must agree with you. It sounds like total fail. I've read some positive reviews. Almost everybody praise Ronan, but best of them is near 6/10.

Mar 27 - 01:51 AM

Adam Hinkle

Adam Hinkle

there are plenty of reviews and yes there all pretty much positive

Mar 25 - 12:17 PM

David Tanny

Big Fat Jewish Guy

Damn. I was hoping this would be better than Twilight so the fans would obsess over something of quality. Oh well. But who knows. Might end up fresh.

Mar 25 - 05:43 AM

Sionnach Oghma

Sionnach Oghma

You haven't read the book, have you? Meyer's happy ending contrivance this time around is so disgusting it makes the Jacob & Renesmee thing seem almost healthy...

Mar 28 - 04:01 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

What are you talking about? You do realize that your comment has nothing to do with what he was speaking about right?

Mar 28 - 04:10 AM

Sionnach Oghma

Sionnach Oghma

Actually, it does. The book had some potential before the horrible ending threw it all away. Despite being wrapped up in so much tween fluff, the split between Melanie and Wanderer was an interesting read. And then they decided to rape a child to make everyone happy. You don't think that says anything about the quality of the story?

Mar 28 - 04:28 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile