This movie is SO GOOD!!!!

Hahahaha got you guys!!! Joking, this movie is HORRIBLE!!!
Jacklord Alan Keen
04-23-2013 10:06 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

what the fahk....troll

May 4 - 01:50 AM

Ronald Neira

Ronald Neira

Hahahahahahahaha
Yes, it's true, this movie sucks.

Apr 29 - 06:52 AM

Jacklord Alan Keen

Jacklord Alan Keen

Hahahahaha

Apr 24 - 09:46 PM

Loren Herrigstad

Loren Herrigstad

I think The Host suffers from being mis-categorized, and from expectations connected to author Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' series. It isn't a 'thriller', there is certainly almost no horror, and it is low on the sci-fi quotient. 'The Host' is mostly a quieter, more peaceful romantic drama that is true to its original novel. For the type of story it is, I actually think it is pretty good . . . a 'B' effort anyway. But I agree with this though; sorry 'Twilight' fans looking for more action, thrills and battle, this is not your movie.

Apr 24 - 03:48 PM

John Ballesteros

John Ballesteros

wait they were actually waiting for an awesome fight from pixies?

Apr 25 - 09:29 PM

Loren Herrigstad

Loren Herrigstad

I think The Host suffers from being mis-categorized, and from expectations connected to author Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' series. It isn't a 'thriller', it is low on the sci-fi quotient . . . 'The Host' is mostly a quieter, more peaceful romantic drama that was true to its original novel. For the type of story it is, I actually think it is pretty good . . . a 'B' effort anyway. But I agree to this though ? sorry 'Twilight' fans looking for more action, thrills and battle, this is not your movie.

Apr 24 - 03:45 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile