Critics Consensus: The Hunger Games is Certified Fresh
Plus, The Raid: Redemption and The Deep Blue Sea are also Certified Fresh.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- The Raid: Redemption, an Indonesian action film about an elite police squad tasked with arresting a drug lord in an abandoned apartment building, is Certified Fresh at 88 percent.
- The Deep Blue Sea, starring Rachel Weisz and Tom Hiddleston in a period drama about an upper class woman who abandons a loveless marriage for a younger man, is Certified Fresh at 85 percent.
- All In: The Poker Movie, a documentary about the card game's recent resurgence in popularity, is at 56 percent.
- 4:44 Last Day on Earth, starring Willem Dafoe in a sci-fi drama about two people who find love just before the end of the world, is at 54 percent.
- Brake, starring Stephen Dorff in a thriller about a man who finds himself held hostage in the trunk of a car, is at 47 percent.
- Musical Chairs, a romantic drama about a unlikely pair of competitive ballroom dancers, is at 36 percent.
- October Baby, a drama about a college student who goes on a road trip to meet her birth parents, is at 31 percent.
- The Trouble with Bliss, starring Michael C. Hall in a dramedy about a thirtysomething slacker who finds his dull existence shaken by a pair of strange romantic possibilities, is at 20 percent.