97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The In-Laws Reviews

Lucas M

February 7, 2012
Original. A unforgettable comedy, Falk and Arkin are very good. The In-Laws have a fresh review by me. Andrew Bergman make a really funny screenplay.
AJ V

February 7, 2012
A very funny movie. The plot is predictable and familiar today, but if you look past that, the movie is enjoyable, and it has a pretty good cast too, I liked it.
jam233
February 7, 2012
What an entertaining and fun film. Peter Falk is in great form. The pace is great, the script is well written. Superior to the remake.
vidiot49
February 7, 2012
Thie original version of this film, it makes the re-make look like an underfed turkey. Peter Falk and Alan Arkin provide some of the best laughs around.
February 7, 2012
I haven't seen this in years but I remember hurting from laughing so much. Alan Arkin and Peter Falk are great together, as good as the Jack Lemmon - Walter Matthau thing.
catsy
February 7, 2012
Alan Arkin and Peter Falk can't get any funnier! So dry and a plethora of good one liners! Great dialouge-a must-see.
February 7, 2012
Saw this before my husband and I married - with both our mothers in tow - It was wonderful then and has lost nothing in the years since!
vincent5506
February 7, 2012
In hindsight what turned out to be a hiliarious movie for the time it was out at. Particularly for the casting of Alan Arkin and Peter Falk. I wanted to see Star Wars again but was made to go see this one at a young age and didn't care for it. Now it's one of my favorites.
February 7, 2012
Funny, clever, a none stop laughing movie with great comedians Peter Falk (CIA agent) and Alan Arkin (a doctor) trying to save the world as in laws. Great twists and a wonderfully put together plot!
madelineschulman
February 7, 2012
Hilariously funny odd couple comedy, with Alan Arkin as an uptight dentist and Peter Falk as a freewheeling spy. I remember laughing nearly all the way through.
February 7, 2012
Peter Falk's best role. He and Alan Arkin are comedic gold together. And as always, remember Serpentine, Serpentine.
L4487
February 7, 2012
HILARIOUS!!! This is the original and its so much better than the remake that came out a couple of years ago!"
February 7, 2012
A screwball comedy that holds up supremely well due to the incredible performances given by both Peter Falk and Alan Arkin.
June 16, 2011
pretty funny, especially liked the the scenes with the taxi, using it to avoid the shooter and the the car chase later. watched the remake first and do find that I prefer it especially with regards to the son's reactions to the dad's weird actions due to his knowledge or lack of knowledge of his dad's real job.
May 1, 2014
The back and forth between Arkin and Falk is really quite funny
February 9, 2014
Nutty film with a mix of comedy and adventure. Quirky and humourous. 7.5/10
Matthew J.
August 10, 2013
Fabolously hilarious, inteligent and masterfuly made "The In-Laws" is the perfect comedy.
January 28, 2013
One of the greatest comedies of all-time with 2 career-high performances. Absolute must see. So great in fact, that it would be a travesty if a re-make was ever foolishly made to risk desecrating the very name of this masterwork. Just remember though, run-down Tihatan hotel lobbies only have 'Hustler' in spanish, there's enormous red tape in the bush, and the key to the benefit program if you ever decide to apply to be in the C.I.A. is that you don't get yourself killed. A+
November 11, 2012
One of my favorites.
Namclay
August 13, 2012
I love this movie, Falk and Arkin have great chemistry together and this movie has a hilarious premise and quotable lines.