Critics Consensus: The Incredible Burt Wonderstone is Short on Razzle Dazzle
Plus, The Call starts strong but ends in contrivance.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Goro Miyazaki's From Up On Poppy Hill, an animated drama about a teenage girl attempting to save a local hangout from demolition, is at 86 percent.
- Reality, a dark comedy about a blue-collar guy whose world is turned upside down when he appears on a Big Brother-esque reality show, is at 78 percent.
- Spring Breakers, starring Selena Gomez and James Franco in a thriller about a group of college girls who get into trouble with a gangster while partying in Florida, is at 77 percent.
- My Amityville Horror, a documentary in which one of the residents of the famous house tells his story, is at 70 percent.
- Upside Down, starring Kirsten Dunst and Jim Sturgess in a sci-fi drama about a love affair separated by time, space, and politics, is at 33 percent.
- Reincarnated, a documentary about Snoop Dogg's travels in Jamaica, is at 10 percent.
- K-11, a thriller about a man locked in a brutal corner of the L.A. County Jail, is at zero percent.