Incredible Hulk Trailer Hits Web; New Images Are Right Here!

Ed Norton is the mean, green, fighting machine.

Get your first peek at Ed Norton as Bruce Banner and Tim Roth as his foe, the Abomination, in the new trailer and gallery for Louis Leterrier's The Incredible Hulk!

Universal has unleashed a buffet of new materials for the summer tentpole, which re-starts the story of the Hulk five years after Ang Lee tried his hand at the mean, green superhero with Eric Bana in the lead. In director Louis Leterrier's (The Transporter) new version, Ed Norton is Bruce Banner, the physicist whose exposure to gamma rays has burdened him with fantastic and terrible new powers.

MTV's got the exclusive new trailer, which you can watch here. We've added tons of new images that reveal the new Hulk in action, his nemesis the Abomination, Ed Norton as Bruce Banner, Liv Tyler as Betty Ross, and William Hurt as General "Thunderbolt" Ross (click on images below)!

HULK ANGRRRRRRY! (Click for more images!)

Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky.

Blonsky's alter ego, the Abomination.

Click for the full gallery!

The official synopsis:

The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world's most primal force of fury: THE INCREDIBLE HULK. We find scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote. But the warmongers who dream of abusing his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the only woman he has ever loved, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler). Upon returning to civilization, our brilliant doctor is ruthlessly pursued by The Abomination (Tim Roth)--a nightmarish beast of pure adrenaline and aggression whose powers match The Hulk's own. A fight of comic-book proportions ensues as Banner must call upon the hero within to rescue New York City from total destruction. And on June 13, 2008...one scientist must make an agonizing final choice--accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or the creature he could permanently become: THE INCREDIBLE HULK.

The Incredible Hulk smashes into theaters June 13, 2008.

Source: MTV

Comments

ajmk123

jacob hester

Damn

Mar 12 - 06:05 PM

look_how_he's_standin

Victor Johnson

I didn't like that. The trailer was lame and norton didn't impress me.

Mar 12 - 06:07 PM

jmo2ski

Jimmy Moorer

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but from the photo's this looks like a pretty big upgrade from the Hulk.

The abomination looks awesome, and the hulk looks way more, real than he did in the first (the first looked kind of cartooney). but are those CGI are real live animated bodies they have built.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS.

Mar 12 - 06:09 PM

bacoby13

First Last

Meh... Show me more Iron Man, please!

Mar 12 - 06:18 PM

bigteddyt

Jeremy Thompson

wow... that trailer pulled the plug on my excitement for this movie.

Mar 12 - 06:19 PM

Paints Hz Shirt Red

krookedlegs Eagle Tail

ya it was kinda lame. but i bet itll have a lil more action than the first one.

Mar 12 - 06:22 PM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

Oh, WIlliam Hurt is in it too.

Abomination looks like a muscular white doggie pooh. His head is dispraportionate to a great degree to his body.

The end of that trailer makes me think this film will be formula.

Mar 12 - 06:22 PM

Jdchristensen

Josh Christensen

I think it'll be good, Edward Norton hasn't done one "bad" movie.

Mar 12 - 06:34 PM

prncs_btrcp

J C

Um... Edward Norton hasn't made one bad movie? Three words: Death to Smoochy

Mar 13 - 11:22 AM

ThaddeusWI

Thad Rankin

Apparently you haven't seen "Death to Smoochy"

Mar 13 - 09:11 PM

MinisterofDeath

Parker Iller

death to smoochey...

Mar 15 - 07:48 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol. yeah, dude. Death of Smoochy has been mentioned a few times already. However, you know you hate that goddamn Barney (I do!!). And Death of Smoochy is a parody of Barny. In that right, I endorse it. Nonetheless, one bad movie on a great actor's resume isn't much for a topic. I say we forgive him for Smoochy, and focus more on the positive. Like Fight Club, Painted Veil, 25th Hour, Primal Fear, The Illusionist, Kingdom of Heaven, The Italian Job, Red Dragon, Frida, etc.

Mar 16 - 05:08 AM

cuteview

Gabriel Antillon

Damn...I have been waiting for the trailer to this film for awhile...after seeing it...all the waiting for this! S#IT! I was expecting alot more...

Now bring on The Dark Knight!

Mar 12 - 06:35 PM

I Am Remote

Robert Pilkington

Wow.

Ang Lee may get the last laugh here. I'm surprised.

Anyway... Batman!

Mar 12 - 06:45 PM

LordAlexx996

Alexx Shaw

Hooray, My first Post!

Anyway, I think the trailer was a bit underachieving but the Hulk looks BAD ***!! Way better than the first one, was it me or did his face look funny in the first one?

Mar 12 - 06:56 PM

tawo

Stephen Abang

It wasn't you, his face did look funny in the first one-- kinda like a green constipated baby on steroids. I like this Hulks looks, plus, letterrier said this trailer wasn't complete , it had to be rushed just so people could get a glimpse of what Hulk looked like.Abomination ain't finished neither, said more work needs to be done on the textureof his skin . HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!

Mar 16 - 12:48 PM

Young Turk

Joe Massino

You know I can't really say anything until I see the movie but as far as believability of the effects go I'm giving it to Ang Lee's Hulk for now. I think it is just a sucky trailer though, here's hoping the movie is actually good.

Mar 12 - 07:04 PM

largely

Dean Peteet

The trailer seemed over-simplified. I felt like the big showdown scene was to big a spoiler. Yes this Hulk looks better but not by much. At least he's not throwing tanks around. I basically want more but stop me if I contradict myself.

Mar 12 - 07:07 PM

Pagliacci

Alfonso Estrada

It seems like those things he wears on his wrist controls his transformation. . .interesting. But I prefer the "misunderstood monster" Hulk.

Mar 12 - 07:17 PM

ManofStee1

Alec G

His transformations are controlled in the same way the always are, anger and/or stress. That's why he jumps out of the helicopter instead of just having them lower himself down or something. Ripped right of out Ultimates 1.

Trailer looked pretty to me... Edward Norton's a great actor, and I love the new look for the Abomination... only thing that looks so-so to me is the plot or general lack-there of. It will most certainly be better than Lee's steaming pile of gamma-ray poodle crap, but I'm not completely sold yet like I am for Iron Man and TDK.

Mar 12 - 08:58 PM

crystalwhiteeyes

Tommy Savor

I'm getting tired of CGI.

Mar 12 - 07:20 PM

RainNIU

Justin Woo

Have you seen a Hulk comic? There's no way a rubber suit or Lou Ferigno can match that.

Mar 13 - 09:34 AM

crystalwhiteeyes

Tommy Savor

Nope, can't say I've ever read a Hulk comic. It's just me, my man. I'm just getting tired of CGI as a whole, not just with this movie. You have a good point...a body suit, or a mega body builder will not do it justice so CGI makes sense with this. I would just like to have some realism which is a hard thing to ask for given what this movie is about.

Which is why I believe people prefer The Dark Knight over the other two in some ways. The action is real, the suits and costumes are real, and the people are real. That's just one reason people prefer it to name a few, I would think. Maybe it's me, I don't know. If you're going to use CGI...don't make it look cartoonish unless it calls for it. I know they are still working in Post, but I disagree with the look of it. That's all.

Mar 13 - 10:34 AM

jmo2ski

Jimmy Moorer

Maybe they don't want to give too much away, because there have been many movies with trailers that are awesome and sucked, and there have been many movies with trailers that suck and are awesome, such as Tranformer's, which showed hardly anything in it's trailers, but the T.V. spots where awesome.

Mar 12 - 07:20 PM

Floor Man

Floor Man

...Gonna be better than Lee's version, that's for sure. The trailer was so-so...I'll be more interested when more footage is available.

Mar 12 - 07:29 PM

Bowles

Jeff Dubya

I think it'll be a fun movie, not sold on Norton/Tyler. DO like Roth, though.

Mar 12 - 07:39 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

I actually thought it looked pretty good! Writing is much better than the average comic book movie.

Mar 12 - 07:39 PM

Koooomar

Bobby Jubraj

All i can really say is that it really feels unneccesary to "reboot" the franchise. From what i see here, it would have been fairly simple if this was just a sequel rather than a reboot, where they find banner where we left him at the end of the last film except he gives himself up because he can't control it or something. I actually am a little disappointed in this trailer, I thought it was just, very...meh! Compared to the Ang Lee version(I dont care what people say, i love the hell out of Lee's interpretation)this one seems so damn formulaic and uninteresting to me. Trailer's should usually get you hyped for the film you want to see, this one did the opposite for me.

Mar 12 - 07:40 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships