The Legend of Awesomest Maximus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend of Awesomest Maximus Reviews

August 12, 2012
The funniest part of this film is the name of the great Greek warrior, Testiclees. We also have Janitorius, Milfia, Pervius and a black midget named Minoritees. Oh, and let's not forget Testiclees' retarded cousin named "Testiclees Little Cousin". Obviously it's National Lampoon, so we're not looking for Oscar material here, but some kind of humor would have been good. Ya, there's boobs and dildos and lots of sex jokes and gay jokes, they just weren't very funny. I laughed a few times, briefly, mostly at King Erotic, especially when he called for Testiclees. Generally, it was too dumb to be funny.
July 10, 2014
Seriously, why bother?
½ January 21, 2014
A hell of a lot better than meet the spartans
October 26, 2012
best comedy of my life...
March 7, 2012
I blame Scary movie for all the bad spoof's out there. Poor Sorbo gets stuck doing this crap.
May 17, 2011
Finally a good and funny spoof of 300, the gladiator and Troy as the examples. But.....It comes a few years to late. I had fun with this one and I am waiting for more spoofs from this director.
½ February 27, 2011
What a Horrible Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 5, 2011
When did National Lampoons stop being funny??? Don't watch it.... it's shite house!!! Not even a little bit giggle worthy!!