23 ?? is it really that bad !!!

I was hoping to see the movie this sunday.. ?? is it gonna be that bad..??
I hoped that this would end up somewhere in the 60's.. !!
Vinayaka Bhat
07-1-2013 08:46 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Peter Balys

Peter Balys

This is a thoroughly entertaining movie. I watched The Lone Ranger on TV in Black and White as a kid. What they have done here is amazing. Those critics have bloodshot eyes from watching too many movies. This movie offers a lot and never a dull moment.

Jul 5 - 06:26 PM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

might see this still....it musnt be that bad......

Jul 5 - 07:32 AM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

might see this still....it musnt be that bad......

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Why are you putting so much stock into a tomatometer?? Go see it and judge for yourself.

Jul 4 - 03:21 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

No Migs terrible idea bud, the film is really bad; the critics were dead on about this one, trust me.

Jul 4 - 04:42 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Vinayaka you have no possible idea how atrocious this film was; it was at After Earth levels in my opinion.

Jul 4 - 01:24 PM

Tanya M.

Tanya Maney

Depp's performance is not bad in this....though my husband and son saw a lot of correlation between his Tonto character and Jack Sparrow.....

Jul 4 - 09:03 AM

Tanya M.

Tanya Maney

we prepped ourselves because of all the bad reviews.....but we loved the movie! I have no idea what these naysayers are talking about! First time in a LONG time left the theater feeling like I got my money's worth...husband and 15 year old felt same way

Jul 4 - 09:01 AM

Cristina Reyes

Cristina Reyes

I hated the movie "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" (although Rotten tomatoes gave it like 60% or something)... the movie was a mess but Johnny Depp's small role in it made me feel OK about spending my 7 bucks (the price at the time)... so yeah I'll watch it anyway bad reviews and all...

Jul 1 - 08:51 PM

Vinayaka Bhat

Vinayaka Bhat

Yea me too... Depp is the only reason to watch..

Jul 2 - 07:39 AM

Nihal Bhat

Nihal Bhat

depp's performance in this is terrible

Jul 3 - 05:39 PM

Vinayaka Bhat

Vinayaka Bhat

Really ???

Jul 4 - 07:28 AM

Nihal Bhat

Nihal Bhat

he is repeatedly doing his jack sparrow routine again, just with different makeup and accent

Jul 4 - 05:12 PM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

true

Cristina Reyes

Cristina Reyes

Nah I saw it. I think everyone remembers Jack Sparrow because the score that comes on when Tonto is around is very similar to "Pirates of the Caribbean"... also his facial expressions are a little goofy kinda like Jack Sparrow... that's it.. different character altogether

Jul 5 - 06:18 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile