97% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Lone Ranger Reviews

July 22, 2013
No es taaaaaaaaaan aburrida como me dijeron, tampoco es LA pelicula. Tipica de sábado a la tarde
July 28, 2014
People just dont appreciate westerns anymore...plain and simple. This film hearkened back to the good ole days where the exact story would have been noteworthy. I loved every minute of it, and I am so disheartened that a classic genre is slowly fading away.
July 28, 2014
Great...Love Johnny Depp as Tonto, so funny!!
January 17, 2014
It is too dark, violent, visceral and irrational to be enjoyed; but also incredibly foolish and frivolous to be taken seriously.
July 26, 2014
With its many dull moments, The Lone Ranger has some enjoyable moments behind its too formulaic story.
July 5, 2013
This could of been a hell of a lot better.
July 25, 2014
Holy crap! I don't think this movie could be much worse! I never post a review without first watching the whole movie, but I am making an exception in this case. Why? To hopefully save some other poor sole from watching this shit bag!!! I could only get through 40 minutes, and I think I deserve an award for that!
January 4, 2014
It's not horrible, but it's also not an enjoyable experience. There isn't enough going for it to excuse it's extraordinarily long run time and pacing issues.
July 23, 2014
I think that still today Americans have a hard time looking at their history and the genocide this country was founded on . This movie shows how Americans in the 19th century build the US on murders, lies, a no sense of honors towards treaties signed with the Indian tribes
And all of it for gold and silver, it's one of the most shameful event in human history and Lone ranger makes sure to show were the bad guys are . The lone ranger is suppose to be an over the top action movie targeted at a younger audience and the only thing suppose to be realistic is how the Indians were betrayed by pathetic greedy white people who worshiped a god on Sunday and killed thousand of human beings the following week . Johnny Depp was great as usual and this movie is as entertaining as a western should be. Definitely deserve better than 30% good rating and the movie did twice better oversea , no wonder........
Angelo Dean
July 23, 2014
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer both gave solid performances, especially the character that Johnny Depp played. 2 and a half hours of Johnny Depp's amazing talent in acting is not boring at all. The action scenes were really good too. I think the critics and ratings are a bit too much wouldn't you say? Harsh.
The Lone Ranger 2013 Film is OK.

3.5 Stars!
aboccamazzo
6,5/10
way too long, but other than that a solid blockbuster
kimmiejuly
July 21, 2014
There are so many things wrong with this movie that I wouldn't even know where to start and it wouldn't be worth the effort anyway.
October 21, 2013
Esta pelicula es la repeticion (lamentablemente) de Piratas del caribe, tanto en director y actor como en la interpretación de Depp. Que toma lo maravilloso de Piratas del Caribe y Jack S. y lo transforma en una patética y repetitiva interpretación de Toro.
Fherp7.15
July 2, 2013
Demasiado superficial, no tiene esa esencia que debió haberla hecho original y única. Nada de eso. The Lone Ranger falla rotundamente en cuanto a un guión blando, sin vida y actuaciones no muy convincentes. Decepciona el hecho que Johnny Depp no sorprendiera en lo absoluto y un Armie Hammer ridículo. Todo en la conclusión que El Llanero Solitario no pegó ni un poco en el sentimiento de haber esperado algo increíble.
July 19, 2014
This was an entertaining movie. I didn't expect it to be serious, so I wasn't disappointed. Humorous, exciting and well cast. It's a good popcorn munched.
April 27, 2014
long and boring but with visuals that look good.
July 18, 2014
If there is a hero in this movie then for sure it is the villain. This is too long a tale that you wish it could end soon. Depp is kind of obsessed with costume centric roles and does not impress at all. Boring movie.
July 17, 2014
To my great surprise, I freaking LOVED this! Westerns are not my favorite genre, and I am always leery of reboots, because they often totally trash the accepted history of an established character. I confess that I really only watched this because Johnny Depp is in it. I was completely surprised at how entertained I was.
They retained at least SOME of the original back story (I asked my H as he knows more about it than me); Johnny was great as always; it was nice to have the Lone Ranger start out as just a regular guy who BECAME heroic (having kimosabe mean "wrong brother" was hilarious); and the skillful blend of action and humor made for a great flick.
I found the story relevant and compelling too. course I am always for sticking it to the rich, greedy businessman lol. anyway, give this a chance. oh, and they make you wait for that oh so famous theme song. loved it-I nearly got goosebumps when I heard the first few notes of william tell's overture. awesome!
July 14, 2014
There is something astonishingly tasteless about the depiction of the mass slaughter of Native Americans in a brainless piece of summer popcorn drivel. This film is one giant miscalculation from start to finish, the crown jewel being Johnny Depp's insultingly stilted and stereotyping "red face" portrayal of Tonto. If we're comfortable putting white leads in the parts of Native American characters in 2013 - in a $200mil Hollywood blockbuster, no less - how far removed are we really from Al Jolson in black face singing 'My Mammy'? Granted, it's a REALLY badly written Native American character, but the fact that it's the most high profile in a Hollywood film in longer than I can remember just compounds the insult. It would've been less galling (ha) if 'The Lone Ranger' wasn't already one of the most insufferable and self-indulgent films I've seen in a while.
July 14, 2014
J'ai regardé sur canal replay ce film que j'ai malheureusement raté au ciné. Et les 2h30 sont passées comme un éclair, entre action et loufoqueries qui m'ont fait rire quasi d'un bout à l'autre et en plus, de merveilleux paysages que je reconnais bien pour y avoir été l'an dernier, c'est magique !