The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Reviews

May 31, 2015
Epic Episode 2. Legolas finds out where the hobbits are being taken, and Sam and Frodo continue their journey with Andy Serkis.
May 27, 2015
One of the best movies ever
May 24, 2015
I enjoyed watching the sequel of the movie!
January 3, 2014
With Andy Serkis stealing the show as Gollum, and consisting of relentless battle sequences, "The Two Towers" absolutely lives up to its predecessor, and it is a splendid addition in the trilogy.
August 16, 2006
An extraordinary sequel that is even bettter than the first. Great battle scenes and even more great characters. Love Andy Serkis as Gollum.
February 3, 2015
Starts of where the first movie ended (obviously, but is also at the same level). It features my favorite scene from the whole trilogy: Gandalfs charge on helm's deep is so epic it hurts and will probably give you an orgasm. Probably.
May 14, 2015
The Two Towers brings together everything you want from a fantasy-adventure, Gollum's voice is perfect, and so is the acting, in the end, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers leaves me exited to see The final chapter of the saga!
½ May 9, 2015
I think enough can be said about Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers that anyone else in the world has not said. Though some of the parts in the film are changed from the book material and some of the action does get a bit dull or boring, Two Towers is action packed, amazing, filled with even more interesting characters like Gollum, emotional, filled with more interesting lore, and knows when to balance out its action and storytelling in away that sets the hype for the final film.
December 12, 2013
This second in the trilogy doesn't quite match the first, with a weaker plot and some slower scenes. But it builds the drama nicely for the final chapter. My favourite film of 2002. AAN 1001
½ April 26, 2015
Gollum..... and slow scenes with ents.
A certified fresh rating of 96%.
"A sequel that improves upon the original by special effects and action, but it slows down in some parts."
April 22, 2015
One of my best movies
April 22, 2015
because it's part two nothing is resolved and nothing happens that couldn't have been tacked on to the first and last films. it has it's moments i guess
September 2, 2014
95%
Boasting a well-written script, finely tuned CGI, and powerful performances including Andy Serkis as the tortured Gollum, The Two Towers continues the "Rings" series in suitably epic fashion.
½ April 20, 2015
Not as good as the first one, but still pretty good. They did a good job on Rohan, but overall not as beautiful as the the first film. The battle scene was fantastic, both at Helm's Deep and the Last March of the Ents. Golum was annoying.
March 11, 2015
The best of the trilogy, everything hits...the story, the action, the suspense
½ February 12, 2015
Offers greater insight to the characters and world introduced previously, but manages to pull off an extended battle sequence that in any other film would be timewasting.
½ April 28, 2012
Beyond improvement? My favorite of the 3
February 19, 2015
Just as rotten tomatoes says, "spectacular action and emotional storytelling". The two towers is so good it's fake. My third favorite of all time. Just below the other two "rings" movies.
April 21, 2011
Great installment to my favorite film series of all time.
February 8, 2015
Two towers comfortably welcomes new characters and easily manages to keep viewers intertwined with both action and emotion. The result is a fun thrill ride full of action, eye candy, and emotional appeal.