96% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

The Lost Medallion: The AdventStoneures of Billy Reviews

October 7, 2013
I kept waiting for Mark Dacascos to give us his Iron Chef persona (which would have been 100 times more enjoyable) alas after wasting an hour and a half and this poorly acted and extremely dull flick I was left to only hope that he sticks with Iron Chef. The Lost Medallion is an assault on the senses with it poor wardrobe choices, writing, and direction. Nothing about this film is worth seeing,
May 16, 2014
A kids version of Indiana Jones. Its not great and it's very amateurish but kids will enjoy it.
February 21, 2014
OFFENSIVELY TERRIBLE !!
December 20, 2013
This is a great movie for people who care about what their family sees and hears. When I first realized Alex Kendrick was in this, I knew it was going to be good. The story shows This story shows that people are of great value to God, kindness is a worthwhile display of love, a service to others is the example of Christ that we should follow.
November 24, 2013
It is amazing how when there is a good movie with all the right moral values, of having faith and courage, respect of elder, the good overcome evil, and kindness of heart, such as this one, that is great for family and kids to enjoy together, it receives a mediocre rating, along with criticism. No wonder our cultural value has lost its center on "doing good to others as you would have others done to you." I highly recommend this film to be seen in a family without the cynical attitude.
September 29, 2013
The movie is overwritten and the adult actors are awful. It is only the child actors that make the movie seem even remotely professional. The writter beats you over the head with the moral of the story and makes characters absolutely unbelievable. Bill Muir needs to take his stories to a writting class and have people help him figure out the story problems before he wastes money making D movies.
March 18, 2013
This movie is THE BEST kids/family movie in the theaters! In my opinion it is best suited for kids ages about 6 to 15, but older and younger kids (and adults) tend to enjoy it as well. It is kind of an Indiana Jones movie for kids -- with adventure, great scenery (Thailand), and uplifting lessons about how each person is important. Most kids will like it, but if you know someone with foster kids, this will be an even more special story for them! No objectionable material (unless you count a few "scary" scenes when bad guy kills with his poison fingernails). Good fun with a positive message. Watching the trailer gives a good idea of the general storyline. Starring Billy Unger (currently with Disney's Lab Rats) and narrated by Alex Kendrick (Facing the Giants & Courageous). See it soon -- good movies like this do not stay in theaters long at this time of year.
March 16, 2013
Horrible. Didn't realize it was going to be a bunch of Christian propaganda.
March 14, 2013
I saw this on a preview..I can't wait to see it in the theater...It starts tomorrow!
March 14, 2013
Great family movie! Fun, exciting, and doesn't "hit you over the head" with the message it is trying to deliver. It even had my husband laughing! (and the adults will have fun figuring out the time travel loop)
Howard P.
March 13, 2013
As an old guy sitting in a theater nearly full of 6-8th graders I can say that Bill Muir hit the mark with his intended audience. The 'too cool' 8th graders were into soon after the lights were lowered and the 6th graders were on board from the beginning. Good action for the guys, a touch of 'chick-flick' for the girls and a great underlying message for all. From a paren/grand-parent perspective, it's great to see adults not treated as dolts even with the father-son tension that helps set up the action. Well done! Treat the kids to some productive and entertaining screen time.
March 13, 2013
great movie and great for the kids!